> guerrero gun charge dismissed...
daprofessor
post May 21 2013, 06:43 PM
Post #51

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 21 2013, 01:16 AM) *
He done kinda got on his black pride shit lately, I like it but he's still whines too much.

it's a step in the right direction. now if he can do more cuts like the one he did with dj premiere/krs/nas....then he'll be in there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 21 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #52

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 03:43 PM) *
it's a step in the right direction. now if he can do more cuts like the one he did with dj premiere/krs/nas....then he'll be in there.

He has no sense, he got that cum stain pregnant. He actually hit that raw, after Ray J and Nick Cannon and a bunch of others. Yuck

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 01:12 AM
Post #53

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 21 2013, 06:43 PM) *

I hope he's not too far gone from those days because the Premo track was nice

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 01:14 AM
Post #54

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 21 2013, 07:33 PM) *
He has no sense, he got that cum stain pregnant. He actually hit that raw, after Ray J and Nick Cannon and a bunch of others. Yuck

I don't like them Kardashians but what you think dudes hittin in these streets every night. Be careful or you just might end up Kanye'd. Odds are before you knock a chick down somebody got to it before you did and you don't know what that chick did. Don't get Kanye'd Dolinite lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 22 2013, 07:52 AM
Post #55

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 21 2013, 10:14 PM) *
I don't like them Kardashians but what you think dudes hittin in these streets every night. Be careful or you just might end up Kanye'd. Odds are before you knock a chick down somebody got to it before you did and you don't know what that chick did. Don't get Kanye'd Dolinite lol

Bro I am very selective, my whoring days ended in grad school, i had the worse scare and that did it for me. if i knew a chic made a sex tape and all the homies saw it, it would a non starter!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 22 2013, 12:18 PM
Post #56

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 22 2013, 07:52 AM) *
Bro I am very selective, my whoring days ended in grad school, i had the worse scare and that did it for me. if i knew a chic made a sex tape and all the homies saw it, it would a non starter!

True but don't think a woman is going to tell you everything. Everybody has a past and your past may be a non starter for a woman too.I could care less about the sex tape, the thing I don't like his how her whole family whores themselves out for the media and the cameras. They acted like they didn't want that tape to get out but everyone knew it was bullshit. They built a empire of a sex tape, this is what it comes to in today's world

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 22 2013, 12:23 PM
Post #57

Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 10:18 AM) *
True but don't think a woman is going to tell you everything. Everybody has a past and your past may be a non starter for a woman too.I could care less about the sex tape, the thing I don't like his how her whole family whores themselves out for the media and the cameras. They acted like they didn't want that tape to get out but everyone knew it was bullshit. They built a empire of a sex tape, this is what it comes to in today's world

That's true but a woman is more likely except the fact that her dude was an ex ho than a man would except a woman who was an ex ho. I agree 100% with what you said about how her family pimped the sex tape. Like you are famous because your daughter/sister sucked cock for the world to see and to cash in on it. Says something about our values.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 01:13 PM
Post #58

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 21 2013, 08:33 PM) *

you wouldn't hit kim k raw? me neither. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 01:14 PM
Post #59

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 02:12 AM) *
I hope he's not too far gone from those days because the Premo track was nice

that's why i liked his shit in the first place. he was taking it back to what it should be.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 22 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #60

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 22 2013, 01:18 PM) *

that chic is a trip. i know someone that worked on the brandi shoot that kim k met ray j on. kim k was in charge of wardrobe. word is that kim k went on a 100k shopping spree with brandi's moms amex. this for some reason...never made the news but yup...she sucked her way to fame. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i used to see her around before she was famous. there are quite a few that look like her here in cali.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:32 AM