IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Deep Freeze wants a shot at Giant Man III, Also considering long term comeback.
Maxy
post Dec 14 2008, 05:30 AM
Post #1

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has issued a challenge to Giant Man III claiming he has the skills to beat the gigantic world heavyweight champion.

Speaking ringside after Harry Angus first round defeat Freeze said, "Ring smarts are enough to beat this guy. I know I'm not big enough to slug it out with him but I so fast and so elusive there ain't no way on earth he could beat me. I respect him because he's a monster but I'm the sorta guy who enjoys upsetting the odds. I feel it could be a big seller."

Freeze also admitted he is considering a full-on comeback starting next weekend when he faces former light heavyweight champion Dmitri Serezha. Freeze is also planning to build his promotion company so that he can rival Harry Angus, TOS and Zab Judah.

He told us, "I want to be the best at everything I do. I feel I can become the premier promoter in the game. I'd like to sign some more fighters but first I'm gonna start being active in making fights, small hall fights right up the scale. Sometimes fighters get left on the shelf and I've noticed some poor excuses for world title fights in recent times. I hope to change all that. I will be busy and you will hear a lot more about me and my promotion company in the near future."

Asked whether he would be signing Nigel McGuinness Freeze said, "I don't know. I'll need to speak with Touch again. I like the kid but I don't know what the terms are. Lets just wait and see."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 05:38 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Giant Man III has a big plate already. The Prince, Larry Holmes, Jong Shaoting wanted a shot, another top heavyweight contender, Deep Freeze.

If you can find a way to slide him in, then so be it. Giant Man III would love to defend the title against Deep Freeze, provided Deep Freeze has...... well, you know....

BALLS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:36 AM