IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In the Year of the Upsets: Who will be next?
bnoles4life
post Sep 5 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #71

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 3 2013, 10:01 PM) *
Gay dude got down? Good job.

Don't ever type that again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 6 2013, 01:50 AM
Post #72

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 3 2013, 07:16 PM) *
^^^

Man D, I swear that was a "Hotsauce" type of post. That's my dude though...he'll slide through the boards and drop classic one-liners, like it's nobody's business! By the way, where is Hotsauce??? I made a post about Kenny Bayless's brother's fine ass girlfriend last week, and he replied, "Was she black?", then disappeared. No worries, he'll be back soon!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 3 2013, 07:31 PM) *
that's his style. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

the fuck

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 6 2013, 10:20 AM
Post #73

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 5 2013, 09:55 PM) *
Don't ever type that again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

What? Gay dude fought back. I am not hating on that especially against some fuckin skin heads.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Sep 6 2013, 05:35 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 6 2013, 01:56 PM
Post #74

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 3 2013, 09:01 PM) *
Gay dude got down? Good job.

Read that again Lmao

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 6 2013, 04:43 PM
Post #75

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

Leave Dolomite alone, he's not catching on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 6 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #76

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 3 2013, 02:15 PM) *
there use to be klan rallies at marquette park when i was a kid in the late 70's early 80's. i made the mistake of riding my bike around there and had grown ass men throwing bricks and bottles at me. same when i used to try and sell subscriptions to the suntimes door to door. these racist muhfuckas used to sick their german shepards and dobermans on me. i was about 12-13yrs old. heartless/evil bastards. shit...i was 19 when i came home for leave from the military. me and my cousin were on the northside...belmont and clark at a club....we ended up getting into a big ass brawl with some neo nazi skinheads. that was in '90.

I heard about Marquette park, they were wild back in the day....I remember the first racial incident I got into and it was ironically in sports. I tried to beat the ref up, he was foul...then later that summer I moved back to Chicago and a fellow freshman at my high school called me and two other friends the N word...he singled us out for some reason. We beat him down so bad that one of my friends had to transfer.

It's neo nazis around Brother Rice, it was race fights every year there but since they have such a great reputation it goes unnoticed. Dave Diehl who plays for the NY Giants called me n***** on his last day as a senior and I tried to fight him but it got broken up. Depaul kids are the worse. These guys were not only racist but they had this attitude of being elite and better then everybody.

We were playing in this sports league, They was talking about me and my teammates and when we played them they were more physical with us. I went up for a rebound but this Ben Affleck looking dude was so big I couldn't get it. He thought I fouled him on purpose and like a bitch he hit me with the basketball when my back was turned, naturally I threw the ball back at him and hit him back. Ref's break it up and then they purposely fouled one of our players and then both teams rushed eachother. I went straight for Affleck lookalike and he called me a monkey and it was go time after that,

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 6 2013, 05:34 PM
Post #77

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 02:58 PM) *
I heard about Marquette park, they were wild back in the day....I remember the first racial incident I got into and it was ironically in sports. I tried to beat the ref up, he was foul...then later that summer I moved back to Chicago and a fellow freshman at my high school called me and two other friends the N word...he singled us out for some reason. We beat him down so bad that one of my friends had to transfer.

It's neo nazis around Brother Rice, it was race fights every year there but since they have such a great reputation it goes unnoticed. Dave Diehl who plays for the NY Giants called me n***** on his last day as a senior and I tried to fight him but it got broken up. Depaul kids are the worse. These guys were not only racist but they had this attitude of being elite and better then everybody.

We were playing in this sports league, They was talking about me and my teammates and when we played them they were more physical with us. I went up for a rebound but this Ben Affleck looking dude was so big I couldn't get it. He thought I fouled him on purpose and like a bitch he hit me with the basketball when my back was turned, naturally I threw the ball back at him and hit him back. Ref's break it up and then they purposely fouled one of our players and then both teams rushed eachother. I went straight for Affleck lookalike and he called me a monkey and it was go time after that,

Diehl called you the N word? Damn. I thought he seemed cool. Oh well. I am sure he still uses it. Depaul is known for their preppy rich kids. Oh well.

Did you beat Ben Affleck's ass?

+Quote Post
emd01
post Sep 6 2013, 06:01 PM
Post #78

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,811

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 01:58 PM) *

Damn, all this is messed up. People that dont have to deal with racism day in and day out never understand either. I just smh when people say theres no such thing as racism anymore.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 6 2013, 06:09 PM
Post #79

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 05:58 PM) *

that's the city i left behind. i don't regret it. it gets to u after a while. i'm not saying it doesn't exist out here...it does, but it's less obvious. i have a shit load of stories of shit that has happened to me in the chi along racial lines. when i realized....other places aren't as bad...i knew i had to bounce. i never liked them kids from brother rice. my sis went to queen of peace which was really close to br rice and i used to pick her up once in a while...almost got into it with them a few times. the females out that way aren't much different.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Sep 11 2013, 02:16 AM
Post #80

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 6 2013, 02:56 PM) *
Read that again Lmao

LMAO!!!!! Thank you, Check. I was like, " (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wtf.gif) "

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:43 AM