IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Garcia Withdraws From Judah Fight (Alleged Broken Rib?), Fightnews Claims Fight Postponed Till April 27, 2013
Gambit808
post Jan 29 2013, 07:25 PM
Post #31

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 29 2013, 06:11 PM) *
Garcia wasn't training hard.

I'ma speculate off this right here. Lame as it sounds, dude took a while to tweet after claiming (Power Phrasing) "Everybody and they mama want to fight him", so I'm thinking as result of him not training hard, he probably took a ass whoopin in sparring. Anythings possible, either way we know son ain't superman even with that 0 in that L column lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 30 2013, 11:51 AM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 29 2013, 04:55 PM) *
We share the same sentiments. As if January wasn't a dry enough month for boxing, now February has a few skips and bumps in it. Lol

Its cool though, at least the fight isn't cancelled all together, now THAT would be some BS. If anything, this card just got more interesting. Oh yeah, let's expect them to throw Paulie on the card, since its the same date of the now-dead Mosley fight.

I agree. January sucked dick boxing wise.

Am I the only person that think them postponing the fight instead of cancelling it is actually MORE suspect? To me, this reeks of "I bullshitted and tried to get in shape last minute." I don't doubt Angel was on Danny's ass like "damnit if you don't stop BSing and get in shape, this clown is going to beat you and you're going to make me look dumb." End of the day, it works out for them because nobody is going to think Danny is scared of little ole Zab. I'm still not completely sold that this postponement was entirely injury related. I also think some semi-big name will miraculously appear on the new card. As was mentioned before, I wouldn't be surprised if it's Paulie.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jan 30 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #33

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I just want to know how we went from a broken thumb to a broken rib? Either the thumb issue showed inaccurate or stupid reporting by not verifying the information before it is printed. Sometimes the speed of Internet information conflicts with the facts presented. I mean, I suck at biology, but know enough to know that the thumb and the ribs aren't exactly close together! LOL!

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jan 30 2013, 12:52 PM
Post #34

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Fightnews says the WBC has mandated that the winner of Judah-Garcia must face Matthyssee:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/wbc-garcia...atthysse-165816

Jack

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 30 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

[quote name='Jack 1000' date='Jan 30 2013, 09:52 AM' post='573181']
Fightnews says the WBC has mandated that the winner of Judah-Garcia must face Matthyssee:

Jack
[/quot

Breaking News Danny Garcia has shitted in his pants and he has reported having a broken big toe he will be inactive for the rest of the year

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 30 2013, 06:21 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 30 2013, 12:48 PM) *
I just want to know how we went from a broken thumb to a broken rib? Either the thumb issue showed inaccurate or stupid reporting by not verifying the information before it is printed. Sometimes the speed of Internet information conflicts with the facts presented. I mean, I suck at biology, but know enough to know that the thumb and the ribs aren't exactly close together! LOL!

Jack

it may be both...jamming thumbs/wrists/hurting knuckles etc...are common as well. u don't want to reveal every single problem in camp. then it starts to sound like excuses.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 30 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 30 2013, 12:52 PM) *

Jack

i'm going with danny on this fight if and when it happens. matthysse is good....and so is danny. both can crack.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 30 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Jack

Corley was sparring him when he said Ye hurt his thumb on a body shot. So that one sounds legit but I mean fighter always do that

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 31 2013, 02:23 PM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Sometimes the speed of Internet information conflicts with the facts presented. I mean, I suck at biology, but know enough to know that the thumb and the ribs aren't exactly close together! LOL!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 10:06 AM