> WBO orders fight between #1 vs #5, Russell Jr-Lomanchenko
Dolimite
post Mar 22 2014, 08:01 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 21 2014, 08:38 AM) *
Ah man, I appreciate the recognition C, and there's plenty more to come with as I proceed with y'all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Tell them your name is Gambito! Cats getting real disrepectful. They going to swim with the fishes! Congrats on the 1K POST
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Mar 23 2014, 01:58 PM
Post #22

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Damn My dude Lomachenko gets no love. Whats sad is it probably wasn't even his idea to fight Salido or GRJ! He's probably just such a confident dude that he don't care.

Another question, how do yall think GRJ would have done against a Salido who came in 20 pounds heavier? I think GRJ even with his however many fights would have gotten KO'd.

The fact that Lomachenko Lasted all 12 rounds (after his previous fight being only 4 rounds) against a welterweight speaks volumes to me even in his loss. This is Regardless of his Amateur career, Any pro that starts off; if they were placed in there with the Champion of their division most likely get smoked even before the 6th round. 99% of people wouldn't even have fought Salido for the 2nd fight... I know that's not the way its supposed to go but you cant ever say Lomachenko took the easy road.

Lomachenko vs GRJ- Lomachenko still has the best opposition of the 2 by vsing Salido, GRJ hasn't versed anyone that has even has their own wikipedia page! Its a great fight and I can't wait to watch it, GRJ may finally be headlining in a fight. But at this point I still think Lomachenko can take his shine, Arum supports Lomachenko and wants him as one of his cash cows, so I know Arum ain't gonna put him in there to lose.... Put me down for LomaChenko

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Mar 23 2014, 03:14 PM
Post #23

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

I like Loma myself, the talent is definitely there, just gotta go against everything that fosters the further corruption of our beloved sport... nobody, and I do mean nobody should be ranked #5 by any sanctioning body after going 1-1 during the start of his pro career

Glad as hell Salido beat him and hopefully Russell follows suit

otherwise, If your promoter can spend enough money to put you in line for a trinket opportunity you can leap over every top ten fighter who probably took years to get where they are... a nice 1-2 record to start won't destroy his career anyway BHop started 1-1 too

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 23 2014, 04:59 PM
Post #24

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Are these 2 guys career paths not the exact opposite or what? lmaoooo One guy getting way too many quality opportunities way too early. The other taking way too long to fight someone worth talking about.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Mar 23 2014, 05:00 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 23 2014, 08:30 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Mar 21 2014, 05:12 PM) *
nice work gambit! i was going strong at the beginnin of the year...was just outta surgery and had endless time to kill. back to working 12-14 hour days, appeasing the sig other, and doing what i can to check in here every so often.

Good to see your surgery went well sir. Damn, what is that you do that has you working 12-14 hrs a day?! Sheesh...

Oh yeah, you can vent to us when that "appeasing the significant other" goes south at times...we all tend to throw our stories in there...shit happens. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 23 2014, 05:59 PM) *
Are these 2 guys career paths not the exact opposite or what? lmaoooo One guy getting way too many quality opportunities way too early. The other taking way too long to fight someone worth talking about.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thank you Captain Obvious! Though it's so obvious, the question still needed to be asked. This fight happening, makes you wanna scratch your head and ask "why?"...kinda like the same feeling I have about the Marquez/Alvarado fight being made? Straight pointless in my opinion. Lol

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Mar 24 2014, 12:02 AM
Post #26

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Mar 21 2014, 05:12 PM) *
nice work gambit! i was going strong at the beginnin of the year...was just outta surgery and had endless time to kill. back to working 12-14 hour days, appeasing the sig other, and doing what i can to check in here every so often.

regarding lomachenko and grj, im going with gary by UD. vasyl has a solid skill-set, but honestly, i think it's a different beast altogether when you're up on the big stage and the mental effects start kicking in, and it's not like his competition is getting any easier with a guy like grj. shame to see a great prospect thrown to the wolves so early on in his career.

Damn, y'all make a brotha feel like he should've came with an acceptance speech or something, be on some Lupita shit Lol. What can I say though, HUGE fan of the site and sport(s) overall. 12-14 hour days, Shhhiiit, handle your ends bro.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 24 2014, 07:47 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

GRJ is going to be too much for Vasyl

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 24 2014, 07:48 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 24 2014, 09:36 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 23 2014, 10:02 PM) *
Damn, y'all make a brotha feel like he should've came with an acceptance speech or something, be on some Lupita shit Lol. What can I say though, HUGE fan of the site and sport(s) overall. 12-14 hour days, Shhhiiit, handle your ends bro.

Lupita is sexy! I wouldn't mind hearing her talk. Her skin, I could lick for days, TMI sorry, that chic is fine. Her walk is mean!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 24 2014, 09:42 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 20 2014, 08:35 PM) *
Got one more post, then you're at 1000 my man!!!

Congrats douchebag, your contributions have been amazing around here, and they haven't gone unnoticed! Now I'm waiting on Ryustuh, AZ, and few others to reach that "1000 status"! Appreciate you guys and your hard work!

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/TowerGal_Tumblr/Big%20Time%20Rush/tumblr_lkdylwNOIZ1qexv0y.gif)

I didn't get this on my 1k post! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wtf.gif) lol

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 10:24 AM