IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESPN2@6PM(PT)/9PM(ET)-Peterson vs Holt-SPOILERS, Important Information in First Post
Cshel86
post Feb 22 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #41

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Feb 22 2013, 10:30 PM) *
Thanks Cshel! I see Peterson scored a KD

Anytime man!

Peterson is beating the shit outta Holt...in spurts. He still needs to be careful when backing out of the exchange, but other than that, Holt packed in about 2 rounds ago. He's putting his punches together and trying to survive.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 22 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #42

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 22 2013, 09:36 PM) *
A bike with no wheels Holt has...a bike with no wheels.

Lamont stole the wheels

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 22 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #43

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

As Teddy was saying that Lamont should put Holt away, then came a BIG right hand and finishing combination to end it.

Peterson by TKO in the 8th

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 22 2013, 10:45 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 22 2013, 10:41 PM) *
Lamont stole the wheels

Strong armed robbery-type shit!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 22 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #45

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 22 2013, 09:45 PM) *
Strong armed robbery-type shit!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yeah he Debo'd Kendall. Like Smokey said "He gon cry in the car" LOL

Now I'm watching this ShoBox card and this dude came out to Rihanna and was crying, WTF LMAO

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 22 2013, 11:28 PM
Post #46

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 22 2013, 11:16 PM) *
Yeah he Debo'd Kendall. Like Smokey said "He gon cry in the car" LOL

Now I'm watching this ShoBox card and this dude came out to Rihanna and was crying, WTF LMAO

That motherfucker had a permanent "cry" on his face. I think its safe to say that dude is just ugly though...I couldnt tell if he was crying or not. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 23 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #47

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Well I was wrong and I knew this fight would end the way I did not predict when Kendell decided to bark at the crowd. I was thinking he is wasting way too much energy and the dude is not focused. Oh well. Both guys came up the rough side of the mountain. I respect Peterson he came out took some shots early adjusted and finished very strong. Holt missed his window of opportunity early in the fight. Instead of really taking it to Peterson when he was showing ring rust he stepped back and let Peterson size him up and figure him out. Once Peterson started using his size and power it was all she wrote. Adrian Broner is starting to get on my freaking nerves. Kid actually said he should be the number 2 Pound for Pound. I love his skill set but he is really over playing his hand. He needs to just tone it down a notch.

Great fight for Peterson, he fought with heart and determination. I say he gets the winner between Zab and Swift. That would be an action packed fight. Outstanding job to bother fighters but this night belongs to Peterson. Welcome back! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 23 2013, 01:01 AM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 22 2013, 11:28 PM) *
Well I was wrong and I knew this fight would end the way I did not predict when Kendell decided to bark at the crowd. I was thinking he is wasting way too much energy and the dude is not focused. Oh well. Both guys came up the rough side of the mountain. I respect Peterson he came out took some shots early adjusted and finished very strong. Holt missed his window of opportunity early in the fight. Instead of really taking it to Peterson when he was showing ring rust he stepped back and let Peterson size him up and figure him out. Once Peterson started using his size and power it was all she wrote. Adrian Broner is starting to get on my freaking nerves. Kid actually said he should be the number 2 Pound for Pound. I love his skill set but he is really over playing his hand. He needs to just tone it down a notch.

Great fight for Peterson, he fought with heart and determination. I say he gets the winner between Zab and Swift. That would be an action packed fight. Outstanding job to bother fighters but this night belongs to Peterson. Welcome back! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Broner's mini interview was interesting. I've told as many people who will listen that after Mayweather retires that while Broner will get the attention and the headlines... Andre Ward will be the P4P best fighter. Broner would be #2. To me in this new era that's coming, it's Ward then their's everybody else

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 23 2013, 01:06 AM
Post #49

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 22 2013, 10:28 PM) *
That motherfucker had a permanent "cry" on his face. I think its safe to say that dude is just ugly though...I couldnt tell if he was crying or not. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hahaha I'm just glad I'm not the only one that saw that

As far as Peterson goes, I just read on the ring's website that Schaefer said he wants to make a Matthyse-Peterson fight and pair it with Alexander-Brook on May 18th in Washington, D.C.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Feb 23 2013, 01:15 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Lamont looked scary. Him and Lucas would be beaaast

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:56 AM