> Time for a new hatewagon....
STEVENSKI
post Jul 16 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #61

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jul 16 2009, 01:52 PM) *
Calling ALL Lesnar fans (particularly YOU C.E.O and STEVENSKI...especially you STEVE)...

Please tell me what Brock will do if THIS man, seen below, eating two ice creams, is standing accross the octagon from him...

(IMG:http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/GeoBa2saiX/FedorIceCream.jpg)

Watcha boy gonna do then!

Fedor will beat your boy anyway he wants to....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

Brock will probably get beaten. If he fought Fedor now & it went more than a round then it would be a moral victory for Brock. Fedor is probably the #1 P4P fighter in the world today no shame in losing to him.

That said what would you do if Brock did happen to beat him???????
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 16 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #62

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

Call me crazy but I think Brock has a pretty dang good shot at beating Fedor. Fedor is a beast but if Brock gets him down I just dont see him being strong enough to get up. I think Fedor wins this cause he catches him with something big. Either way I dont see this fight going to a decision.

+Quote Post
BrutalBodyShots
post Aug 9 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #63

ON the edge

Member No.: 240

Sorry for bringing this thread back to life... but Lesnar is living PROOF that the UFC is inferior to boxing as a sport. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy both and watch both regularly...

However, you will NEVER see a guy in boxing come into the ring with 4 or 5 fights and become a champion. It just doesn't happen. Why? Well it would seem that boxing takes more skill and talent... you can't JUST rely on size to get it done for you. Sure Lesnar has a good resume building up to his participation in the UFC... but come on now, being "the best in the world" at a sport you've only participated in 5 times? Laughable. It just makes the sport a joke IMO, no disrespect to Lesnar in any way.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 9 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #64

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Aug 9 2009, 01:18 AM) *
Sorry for bringing this thread back to life... but Lesnar is living PROOF that the UFC is inferior to boxing as a sport. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy both and watch both regularly...

However, you will NEVER see a guy in boxing come into the ring with 4 or 5 fights and become a champion. It just doesn't happen. Why? Well it would seem that boxing takes more skill and talent... you can't JUST rely on size to get it done for you. Sure Lesnar has a good resume building up to his participation in the UFC... but come on now, being "the best in the world" at a sport you've only participated in 5 times? Laughable. It just makes the sport a joke IMO, no disrespect to Lesnar in any way.

Dude, different sports. Apples. Oranges. There's not a boxing champion in the sport today who could go into the UFC and beat Brock Lesnar, just as there is no champion that Brock Lesnar could beat if he went into professional boxing.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 9 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #65

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

Oh yeah. Don't know how long you been a fan of boxing, but...

Leon Spinks (6-0-1) defeats Muhammad Ali by UD to become the heavyweight champion of the world.

I'm sure someone else will supplement this list with similar records for you.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Aug 11 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #66

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

Jeff Fenech won the IBF bantamweight belt in his 7th pro fight

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 12:29 AM