Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adrien Broner
Kratza
post Oct 30 2013, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,360

For real I don't think his undefeated streak will last much longer, while he's out partying, drinking and doing whatever the fuck he so, Maidana is training like a machine don't hold me to my word but I wouldn't be surprised if Maidana knocks this kid out and even if Maidana doesn't have what it takes how long will it be if Broner does carry on with his antics before he faces a guy who don't play around and will beat him.. It might be a good lesson for him if he loses though

You can't play boxing... It's NOT a game
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 30 2013, 03:09 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

The moment he loses, every racist in the world is going to smile the cheesiest smile that has ever been on their hating ass face (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You already know there are a bunch of people just waiting and hoping and saying "I can't wait till somebody knocks that loud mouth nigger out. We may not be able to get to Floyd but this motherfucker is going down."

+Quote Post
flazi
post Oct 30 2013, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

you might think he is out partying and carrying on but believe me he is training hard. Haymon not letting this guy just party it up. Those videos and all is just publicity stunts. this guy knows whats up and that boxing is his only way of making money.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 30 2013, 03:42 PM
Post #4

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

How many threads do we need of this same stale ass topic? Like seriously? People need to quit with this shit, no pro athlete does their sport 24/7, everyone needs a break. Stop watching them sensationalized ESPN 30 for 30's and wakeup....Now I agree that he won't go undefeated, I've said as much before but to think it's because he doesn't train or work hard is beyond comprehension. You don't get to the level he's at without training and working hard. None of his detractors have been anywhere near his camp

It's sad people feel the need to make this dumbass claims based off assumptions yet ignore history. Clay/Ali, Tyson, Hearns, SRL, let's fast forward to present day..Mayweather still parties. Sure he doesn't smoke or drink but he's still out. Danny Garcia does it. His pops recently did an interview saying he has to rein him in from that stuff. But I don't see no threads about that. Hypocrisy at it's best. If Danny loses is it because he was doing x,y, and z? Maybe just maybe the other guy was better then him. That's a built in excuse, first Maidana might KO him but if he doesn't how long will it b e til he loses? lol stupid stuff.

The effect Broner wanted has worked, the same thing that haters do to Mayweather, haters are doing to Broner. And it all means one thing....$$. I think if and when Adrien loses it's probably going to be someone whose just has his number. Is that guy Maidana? It could be but I don't believe so and I'll tell you why. He's slow footed and he's slow period. Robert Garcia has done some good work with him, making him work the jab and be patient without going for the kill. But Maidana is who he is. You can see his punches coming a mile away. And the body don't lie, Broner hits hard too, and we've seen this man get dropped from body shots. I think Broner will go undefeated for quite some time, we will see what he has when that athleticism starts to slip. His ring IQ is underrated imo

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Oct 30 2013, 03:43 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 30 2013, 03:45 PM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 30 2013, 03:09 PM) *
The moment he loses, every racist in the world is going to smile the cheesiest smile that has ever been on their hating ass face (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You already know there are a bunch of people just waiting and hoping and saying "I can't wait till somebody knocks that loud mouth nigger out. We may not be able to get to Floyd but this motherfucker is going down."

That's how it usually goes..I used to give people the benefit of the doubt but most are stupid like that. They did it throughout boxing's history..Jack Johnson, Joe Louis had to play good ol boy and they still busted him out. Ali, then after Ali it was Tyson, then after Tyson it was Mayweather Jr, and now it's him and Broner. They don't accept the n**** til he loses, they have to be humbled for these dickheads to show them love

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Oct 30 2013, 04:34 PM
Post #6

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Broner is a supreme talent and his potential is vast. I think he is a hard worker as his coach, the former US national trainer of the year and regarded Mike Stafford quoted to say. Broner has all the tools to beat Maidana but his grit, heart,will to win, and chin will be tested. Broner by TKO 11th

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 30 2013, 04:36 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Kratza @ Oct 30 2013, 03:05 PM) *
For real I don't think his undefeated streak will last much longer, while he's out partying, drinking and doing whatever the fuck he so, Maidana is training like a machine don't hold me to my word but I wouldn't be surprised if Maidana knocks this kid out and even if Maidana doesn't have what it takes how long will it be if Broner does carry on with his antics before he faces a guy who don't play around and will beat him.. It might be a good lesson for him if he loses though

You can't play boxing... It's NOT a game

You know what you just did right?...

Countdown to a fucked up Sig bet has begun

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Oct 30 2013, 06:27 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 30 2013, 04:42 PM) *
How many threads do we need of this same stale ass topic? Like seriously? People need to quit with this shit, no pro athlete does their sport 24/7, everyone needs a break. Stop watching them sensationalized ESPN 30 for 30's and wakeup....Now I agree that he won't go undefeated, I've said as much before but to think it's because he doesn't train or work hard is beyond comprehension. You don't get to the level he's at without training and working hard. None of his detractors have been anywhere near his camp

It's sad people feel the need to make this dumbass claims based off assumptions yet ignore history. Clay/Ali, Tyson, Hearns, SRL, let's fast forward to present day..Mayweather still parties. Sure he doesn't smoke or drink but he's still out. Danny Garcia does it. His pops recently did an interview saying he has to rein him in from that stuff. But I don't see no threads about that. Hypocrisy at it's best. If Danny loses is it because he was doing x,y, and z? Maybe just maybe the other guy was better then him. That's a built in excuse, first Maidana might KO him but if he doesn't how long will it b e til he loses? lol stupid stuff.

The effect Broner wanted has worked, the same thing that haters do to Mayweather, haters are doing to Broner. And it all means one thing....$$. I think if and when Adrien loses it's probably going to be someone whose just has his number. Is that guy Maidana? It could be but I don't believe so and I'll tell you why. He's slow footed and he's slow period. Robert Garcia has done some good work with him, making him work the jab and be patient without going for the kill. But Maidana is who he is. You can see his punches coming a mile away. And the body don't lie, Broner hits hard too, and we've seen this man get dropped from body shots. I think Broner will go undefeated for quite some time, we will see what he has when that athleticism starts to slip. His ring IQ is underrated imo

Well put. Though I see defeat in his future also, its not because his antics or what he does outside a boxing ring..

But his hitability, plus the higher weight class

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 30 2013, 06:40 PM
Post #9

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 30 2013, 04:42 PM) *

BAM!!!!

+Quote Post
truth
post Oct 30 2013, 11:12 PM
Post #10

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

With broner i think his out of the ring antics will catch up with and i agree that it cant be boxing 24 7 however during training there should be nothing else but boxing because it will catch up to you to me if you want to reach a certain plateau you dedicate yourself to that which is why guys like ward bhop and floyd have a elite status is one thing to be around something it's another to be involved in the activity this fight with maidana is a big test in my opinion because of his power i believe he will be in top shape and if broner loses stamina he could get ko'd but i think broner skills and ring iq will carry him unless he loses a step.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:51 AM