IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> floyd to name opponent within a week, implications and fallout?
daprofessor
post Jan 19 2014, 03:55 AM
Post #61

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

I am gonna pass on this one. Hopefully Floyd challenges himself before he retires.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 19 2014, 09:18 AM
Post #62

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 19 2014, 12:55 AM) *
I am gonna pass on this one. Hopefully Floyd challenges himself before he retires.

Word on the street, he is going to call out Deontay Wilder

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2014, 10:43 AM
Post #63

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (KOpower @ Jan 18 2014, 05:42 PM) *
Why else would EVERY big fight be in Vegas? Even Oscar fought a few of his big fights out of Vegas. I can understand why the vast majority would be in Vegas, but it seems like all of Floyd's fights recently have been in Vegas.

Mayweather uses Xlocaine. Saying he doesn't is just silly. Everyone knows it. It isn't much of a secret. It isn't a big deal, either. It is legal so there should be no questioning the drug as long as it is used in Nevada.

I think it's good to fight outside of Vegas but but it's even more silly to think that's the only reason he fights there. Obvious everyone doesn't know it, I knew he took it or allegedly took it before but I've not heard one thing about him still using it

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jan 19 2014, 10:45 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2014, 10:44 AM
Post #64

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 18 2014, 07:49 PM) *
The first time I heard about any of it was when Nazim brought it up

He says "they gave me the name", which am guessing means Team Mayweather gave him the name, which in a way admits that it happens.

Thanks for the vid Grover, that's actually the first time I'm seeing that vid

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2014, 10:52 AM
Post #65

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 18 2014, 06:52 PM) *
I have no issues with FMJ fighting in Vegas. If teams could play all their games at home they would. And the xlocaine thing, I'm like Chi, I have never read an article saying he has. Why fight away from the place that has given you so much good luck. Now I would love to see him fight at the Garden

A Lot of the greats have fought different places but if your comfortable fighting in one place I guess that's just what it is. I heard about the Xylocaine thing but never saw an article or anything to suggest he's "still" using it

To say that's the only reason he fights in Vegas is a bit over the top, different state commissions have different rules as far as legal and illegal. We can question that the reason so many UFC cards are held in Vegas because they give those TRT exemptions. Many of them MMA cats use that shit but you can't do that everywhere else. It varies state. That's like saying I won't take my fighters to a amateur tournament because they don't allow something thats allowed in Chicago. It's stuff legal in Cali by the state commission that's not legal here in Chi. That's just how it is.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2014, 10:54 AM
Post #66

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 18 2014, 09:20 PM) *
Ay man, don't sleep on those damn Vampire Diaries.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I can deal with the newbies...I like them...I just don't like the teams "WTFs
". Lol

Word lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2014, 10:55 AM
Post #67

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 18 2014, 06:23 PM) *
You're starting to sound like my girl when she talks about her vampire diaries Lmao

It is not common knowledge. It is common speculation like pacs use of steroids or saying marg used plaster against cotto. No way to prove or disprove it

What the heck is vampire diaries, I watch Dacula on NBC, lmao

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 19 2014, 10:59 AM
Post #68

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 19 2014, 07:52 AM) *
A Lot of the greats have fought different places but if your comfortable fighting in one place I guess that's just what it is. I heard about the Xylocaine thing but never saw an article or anything to suggest he's "still" using it

To say that's the only reason he fights in Vegas is a bit over the top, different state commissions have different rules as far as legal and illegal. We can question that the reason so many UFC cards are held in Vegas because they give those TRT exemptions. Many of them MMA cats use that shit but you can't do that everywhere else. It varies state. That's like saying I won't take my fighters to a amateur tournament because they don't allow something thats allowed in Chicago. It's stuff legal in Cali by the state commission that's not legal here in Chi. That's just how it is.

I don't see what the big deal is. Vegas is the current Mecca of boxing so... I think Floyd feels that h won't get robbed in Vegas even though CJ Ross did her best.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jan 24 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #69

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

DID HE ANNOUNCE WHO THE HELL HE WAS FIGHTING YET?

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 24 2014, 01:01 PM
Post #70

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,789

He did but we blinked

This post has been edited by AZWildCat: Jan 24 2014, 01:03 PM

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 01:09 PM