> Will Pac sue B Hop and Atlas?
klonopinz
post May 2 2014, 05:11 PM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,879

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-boxing-n...ayweather%20ped

i beleive this was it. i dont know how credible these people are, but i believe it is def possible, although not likely IMO.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post May 2 2014, 05:17 PM
Post #22

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 2 2014, 05:33 PM) *
Source? I doubt the powers that be would want to cover for Mayweather.

if mayweathers credibility as damaged, he ould lose his entire spot and fall from grace, same asa pacquiao, these two guys are major money generators for alot of people and companys like rebok, grant, nike, top rank, gbp, all the tv networks, the stadiums that generate gates, everybody would lose out if they fell from grace. i gyarantee you if mayweather did fail the test, or pacquiao, a settlemeant ould be made behind closed dorrs for ma large sum of money and e would nver hear about it. the only ay we hear about this type of shit is if a legit reporter gets ahold of it someho and blows it wide open, but the power that be, the wbc,wba, promoters, endorsers, stadium, tv networks, they all lose out.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 2 2014, 05:53 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

thats what pisses me off about boxing, no matter what theres always doubt because of the amount of money there is involved.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 2 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

So there is a belief that Floyd is on that sauce? A weight loss supplement is different than peds. Son which one is it? He always comes in small.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 2 2014, 06:16 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 3 2014, 12:01 AM) *
So there is a belief that Floyd is on that sauce? A weight loss supplement is different than peds. Son which one is it? He always comes in small.

I doubt it, its just money corrupts the shit outta people, and boxing and corruption go hand in hand (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 2 2014, 06:42 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 2 2014, 04:16 PM) *
I doubt it, its just money corrupts the shit outta people, and boxing and corruption go hand in hand (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How did you like the way Khan looked? He looked strong. I wonder will his speed.

+Quote Post
un01
post May 2 2014, 08:45 PM
Post #27

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,229

I'm not gonna guess whether or not if Pac was on the juice, because I don't know and that same unknown applies to almost any other fighter that's boxing today, so it's pretty much a waste of time guessing if he was on something.

As for the decline, I blame it mostly on weight and age. People want to see Pac perform on the level he was on when he was 29, dude is about to be 36, let's be realistic what we're asking of him. Pac is also not that big of a welterweight. The last time he had clean stops was at 140 and it wasn't that long ago that he was close to knocking out Marquez who really isn't a welterweight. I'm sure if Pac moves down to 140, He'll get stops

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 3 2014, 12:07 AM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (klonopinz @ May 2 2014, 05:11 PM) *
http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-boxing-n...ayweather%20ped

i beleive this was it. i dont know how credible these people are, but i believe it is def possible, although not likely IMO.

I remember this,i posted the different parts in some threads a while back. Hauser has had a obsession with Floyd and GB. I don't really take some of the stuff he says too credible on certain subjects like this

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:56 PM