IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV: Calderon vs. Segura@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) SPOILERS 15 Mins Later, No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
BigG
post Apr 3 2011, 09:50 AM
Post #11

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Segura vs. Cazares would be a war....two fighters with the same style would be a brutal inside fight.

Calderon is one of the eras best boxers would like to see him fight the other champions at Junior Flyweight
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
and the NEW
post Apr 3 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 333

Gonzalez is the only threat left at jr fly, but Segura has said he is moving up to fly now. I guess Roman can always move up later if he prooves too good for the rest of the Jr flys (wouldn't mind Roman taking on Calderon now).

Wongjonkam is definately the fight that has to be made here with Segura, the only two legit guys at fly, or anywhere below 118. Although Naito is not bad either, but he is now at 115.

+Quote Post
and the NEW
post Apr 4 2011, 01:38 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 333

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 4 2011, 07:23 AM) *
I can't speak for all of his opponents, but his win against Koki Kameda is a pretty decent win. Kameda wasn't a bad fighter, and was undefeated at the time.

Yeh, Kameda was his best win IMO and Wonjonkam looked pretty slick in getting that win.

Kameda is now in the mix at Bantam, I will be interested to see how he mixes it up with all the talent up there.......looks like so far Darch, Mares, Perez and Agbeko are all a hair apart, but we haven't seen the likes of Moreno or Montiel fight any of these guys and now Kameda is in the mix along with another guy nobody hears much about but looks like he could mix it up with any of them, Vetyeka. The division is off the charts!

I've also heard people talk up Alexander Bakhtin and Yamanaka, but I will hold judgement on these two until they show they can hang with at least one of the elite guys at 118. All the others I mentioned above have shown they are on the level of the very top Bantams around (except perhaps Donaire who looks a level above all of them).

This post has been edited by and the NEW: Apr 4 2011, 01:41 AM

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Apr 4 2011, 02:31 AM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 4 2011, 01:23 AM) *
I can't speak for all of his opponents, but his win against Koki Kameda is a pretty decent win. Kameda wasn't a bad fighter, and was undefeated at the time.

And he went to Japan to do it!! Didn't Kameda get a dodgy decision in the 1st fight against Juan Jose Landaeta?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 09:41 AM