> Would you go to a bare knucle fight?, Looks like they might come back
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 26 2011, 02:01 AM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 26 2011, 01:51 AM) *
Best to edit your work if you plan to call someone an idiot. Unintelligible sentences utilized to offend others usually backfire, like an exploding cigar.

I was thinking the same thing. Typo's aside that was some random jibba jabba. And to think he gave up a professional career as a world champion to concentrate on school studies. Methinks it may have been in vain.

And he's definately no wizard. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 26 2011, 02:24 AM
Post #32

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 26 2011, 12:58 PM) *
Mate if you knew anything about NZ you'd know there is no reason for me to have to make them up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) As a rule they're all built like brick shithouses and have chins like David Tua.

Yup. My mate had a nasty habit of having fights with Islanders & he was lucky that he never lost one. He was a big believer in jab then headbutt or kick in the nuts before landing a 4 or 5 punch combo to lay em out cold. Mind you he was the type of guy that if he hit you you stayed hit.

He had a massive fight with a Kiwi cunt one night who was literally off the plane that day & only managed to finish him when he picked up a sawn down baseball bat & smashed him in the face. He did make me laugh because he said the cunt would not go down & he had hit him with everything he had & even after the bat to the head the big prick just stood there grinning at him. My brother had to inform him he was not grinning but his jaw was broke to fuck. Cops took the dickhead to emergency & he was wored up real nice. Welcome to Australia ya Maori cockhead.

I still laugh about that 10 years later.

I have found most Maoris to be great blokes until they have their 10th beer. Then they can turn into real violent cunts.

Here is a tip if you ever visit our island nations

If you see a black guy looking at you like this just walk away they are not very happy to see you.

(IMG:http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50333_15171609723_2208_n.jpg)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 26 2011, 02:28 AM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 26 2011, 02:24 AM) *
Yup. My mate had a nasty habit of having fights with Islanders & he was lucky that he never lost one. He was a big believer in jab then headbutt or kick in the nuts before landing a 4 or 5 punch combo to lay em out cold. Mind you he was the type of guy that if he hit you you stayed hit.

He had a massive fight with a Kiwi cunt one night who was literally off the plane that day & only managed to finish him when he picked up a sawn down baseball bat & smashed him in the face. He did make me laugh because he said the cunt would not go down & he had hit him with everything he had & even after the bat to the head the big prick just stood there grinning at him. My brother had to inform him he was not grinning but his jaw was broke to fuck. Cops took the dickhead to emergency & he was wored up real nice. Welcome to Australia ya Maori cockhead.

I still laugh about that 10 years later.

I have found most Maoris to be great blokes until they have their 10th beer. Then they can turn into real violent cunts.

Here is a tip if you ever visit our island nations

If you see a black guy looking at you like this just walk away they are not very happy to see you.

(IMG:http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50333_15171609723_2208_n.jpg)

The only problem is that same guy is probably slapping you on the back and laughing with you only seconds before. The switch is very sudden and often doesn't give you much time to react.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 26 2011, 03:48 AM
Post #34

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 26 2011, 05:28 PM) *
The only problem is that same guy is probably slapping you on the back and laughing with you only seconds before. The switch is very sudden and often doesn't give you much time to react.

Very true. My bro had that happen to him drinking & laughing & all of a sudden he was getting stomped unconcious by 6 of em because he tried to stop them kicking a mate of his to pulp. He did catch up with one of them at a later date though.......

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 26 2011, 09:47 AM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Yeah I like this. Since in UFC if someone goes down they get smashed to the ground whether it was a slip or a legitimate knock down. This way I think a person has the chance to get up. Although we will see more knuckle injuries.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jul 26 2011, 10:38 AM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 26 2011, 02:24 AM) *

You don't have to tell me twice...I'd never fuck with Jango Fett!

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Jul 26 2011, 11:07 AM
Post #37

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 25 2011, 09:34 PM) *
If a interim title counts then yes it's a world title which BOTH Peterson Bros. had so do your research. There's a big difference between sounding and reality. The sad thing I don't need to brag or boast about it as long as the credentials are there I could care less if anyone else says about it. It remains that you and Ollie would get your asswhooped in a real fight and I'm betting life insurance on that. I never fought scrubs, never said I was tough and if I wanted to focus on school more than my boxing then that's what I wanted to do. Just know your in the same lane as Ollie in conjuring up written pieces that is worthy of being used for toilet paper and gum wrappers. BTW read more before you type I never said I won the golden gloves I said LOCAL tournaments. Go and run along with Ollie and hide behind Smarty Beardo's Beard as I would finish whoopin his ass and his make believe island friends.

No you're wrong. I can't speak for Ollie but I handle myself very well in and out of the ring. I will be competing in the golden gloves this year(had some legal troubles take me out of the tournament last year) and hold 3 state wrestling titles and AA status. Golden Gloves is a local tournament re-re. They are regional qualifiers for the national tournament and Olympic trials. Fighting for an eliminator and losing doesn't make you a world champion and no i would not count Lemont beating Willie Blain either. I could forget more about boxing then you will ever know

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jul 26 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #38

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Have been to a fair few bare knuckle fights over the years, mainly in London and Manchester and always as a spectator. Two of them were pretty big events, the rest just basically a few local hard men sorting it out. Most have been pretty honourable as it goes. It's when the gypos come down that things get a little more interesting. When you're in the crowd it's a similar rule to being on the tube....don't bother giving anyone eye contact unless you reckon you can take em.

This post has been edited by Maxy: Jul 26 2011, 11:54 AM

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 26 2011, 12:55 PM
Post #39

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Jul 26 2011, 12:07 PM) *
No you're wrong. I can't speak for Ollie but I handle myself very well in and out of the ring. I will be competing in the golden gloves this year(had some legal troubles take me out of the tournament last year) and hold 3 state wrestling titles and AA status. Golden Gloves is a local tournament re-re. They are regional qualifiers for the national tournament and Olympic trials. Fighting for an eliminator and losing doesn't make you a world champion and no i would not count Lemont beating Willie Blain either. I could forget more about boxing then you will ever know

What state and what years? I am a huge fan of wrestling, I wrestled back in the day. I was average at best, I started too late in the game. My two nephews wrestle in high school now and my boys have started wrestling in my gym.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jul 26 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

Well...I'm probaly in the minority but I myself have zero interest in waching bare knuckle fights. It just seems like a step back to me.

It's like asking a HUGE WWE fan to come enjoy some nude Greco-Roman style Wrasslin! lol

I mean...yeah, both those things existed in the past....but I myself don't care to see guys reinact it and be a part of it.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 01:21 PM