> Robert Guererro Trying To Jump Ship
ryustuh
post Jan 18 2014, 04:06 PM
Post #61

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 18 2014, 03:47 PM) *
Well, I don't think Manny is gun shy, he is a volume puncher but didn't he seem timid to you against Rios? It was like he was second guessing himself. How do I think the Ruslan fight would go? See Pac in all the other wars he has been in. I think both Manny and Ruslan can be careless but if they do fight, it would be entertaining.

i think the less than eager attitude also had to do with the long layoff and some ring rust.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 18 2014, 05:57 PM
Post #62

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 18 2014, 03:20 AM) *
Lmao

Im glad they shut this shit down. Now feed the motherfucker to Thurman. Even though rumor is they are trying to make guerrero porter

I believe Schaefer has no problems now putting him in tough after this bullshit....Porter will tear him up. I'd like that fight. Guerrero ain't beating Porter or Thurman

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 18 2014, 07:30 PM
Post #63

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 18 2014, 06:57 PM) *
I believe Schaefer has no problems now putting him in tough after this bullshit....Porter will tear him up. I'd like that fight. Guerrero ain't beating Porter or Thurman

I think the porter fight would be more competitive. Porter likes to fight on the inside so it could give guerrero opportunities to do work

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 19 2014, 10:57 AM
Post #64

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 18 2014, 06:30 PM) *
I think the porter fight would be more competitive. Porter likes to fight on the inside so it could give guerrero opportunities to do work

Yeah but Porter stronger then Robert is, once he feel that strength it's going to be a different fight. He ain't gon pull no Berto on Shawn Porter. He may get Berto'd

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 19 2014, 11:01 AM
Post #65

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 19 2014, 07:57 AM) *
Yeah but Porter stronger then Robert is, once he feel that strength it's going to be a different fight. He ain't gon pull no Berto on Shawn Porter. He may get Berto'd

Robert is going to be iced for awhile and if he does get to fight, it won't be against top competition, they are going to Jessie Vargas this guy,

+Quote Post
Jockster
post Jan 19 2014, 04:31 PM
Post #66

Amateur

Member No.: 14,109

Guerrero the Jesus Freak knows that cashing out is his only option, as opposed to being used as a stepping stone for guys like Thurman to set them up for a Floyd fight.

Can't knock him for doing it, but do yourself a favor:

Look into Guerrero's eyes and TELL ME that dude ain't a scumbag. Dude's got scumby in his eyes, he deserves to be on Top Rank, fighting a bunch of setups and bums.

He's lookin for a payoff to fake a loss to Pacquiao just like Clottely, Mosley and Margarito did. Can't blame them for gettin that scumby Top Rank money.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 20 2014, 07:50 AM
Post #67

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 19 2014, 10:01 AM) *
Robert is going to be iced for awhile and if he does get to fight, it won't be against top competition, they are going to Jessie Vargas this guy,

He played with fire and got burned. I wouldn't be mad if Schaefer fed him to the wolves

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th July 2014 - 09:50 PM