IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Canelo vs Mayweather almost finalized for Cinco de Mayo weekend?
Kratza
post Dec 19 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #61

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,360

Uh oh, Jose Sulaiman is backing Canelo to be Floyds next opponent. Is it just me or can i sense some controversy going down

This post has been edited by Kratza: Dec 19 2012, 06:34 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 19 2012, 08:54 PM
Post #62

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Kratza @ Dec 19 2012, 06:32 PM) *
Uh oh, Jose Sulaiman is backing Canelo to be Floyds next opponent. Is it just me or can i sense some controversy going down

Fuck him!

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Dec 20 2012, 12:22 PM
Post #63

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (BoxingThrone @ Dec 19 2012, 10:54 PM) *
I still don't know how Mosley weathered 12 rounds against Canelo. That kid had mean intentions behind his punches. Canelo is the one fighter that I've seen come along recently where I'd be concerned about Floyd getting the "W". Floyd couldn't stand in front of him like he did Cotto because I think Canelo would punish his body. Floyd would have to be patient, counter-punch him and then step away. This would be no time to prove a point. Use Canelo's own aggression against him. Give him a boxing lesson.

The unknown is what happens to Canelo when HE gets fed a healthly dose of gloves to his face. Does he become unraveled? Lose it in the ring like V. Ortiz?

The other unknown is "when is Floyd going to get old before our very eyes"? It happens to most of the greats ... and they never see it coming.

I think Floyd will box how he used to in the early rounds and then as the fight wears on he'll probably try the more come forward approach to prove a point and maybe try to stop Canelo

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Dec 20 2012, 09:43 PM
Post #64

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

now they saying floyd/guerrero

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Dec 21 2012, 05:06 AM
Post #65

Super Flyweight

Yeah, i think its Guerrero next guys

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 21 2012, 09:50 AM
Post #66

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I think Floyd should fight Marquez next, then Pacquiao. I know a lot of you are saying "that fight happened already. It wont be any different." I agree. But I think it will be a statement fight. It would be a slap in the face reminder to the people that doubted him. Then, whooping what's left of Manny once and for all will put the stamp on it. It won't be his best challenge but it will be great for the sport. Let's face it, this whole negotiation BS and the disease known as Pactardia has been a huge black eye and a distraction for a sport that is actually very deep in the welter and middle weight divisions. 140-160 Has ALOT of big time fights than can be made but none of these guys are getting the proper attention because the focus is still on whether Manny and Floyd will ever fight. I think he should fight them, then fight Canelo as his last fight in may of 2014 and then call it a career.

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Dec 21 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #67

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 21 2012, 02:50 PM) *
I think Floyd should fight Marquez next, then Pacquiao. I know a lot of you are saying "that fight happened already. It wont be any different." I agree. But I think it will be a statement fight. It would be a slap in the face reminder to the people that doubted him. Then, whooping what's left of Manny once and for all will put the stamp on it. It won't be his best challenge but it will be great for the sport. Let's face it, this whole negotiation BS and the disease known as Pactardia has been a huge black eye and a distraction for a sport that is actually very deep in the welter and middle weight divisions. 140-160 Has ALOT of big time fights than can be made but none of these guys are getting the proper attention because the focus is still on whether Manny and Floyd will ever fight. I think he should fight them, then fight Canelo as his last fight in may of 2014 and then call it a career.

He should fight those 3 but he won't, i'm certain he'll fight Guerrero in may and then Canelo in september and end his career there

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 22 2012, 01:37 AM
Post #68

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

They are saying the guerrero fight is nearly done. Makes sense, haven't heard a peep from guerrero in a while.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 22 2012, 02:08 PM
Post #69

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Ughhh...I hate Robert Guerrero (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Dec 24 2012, 08:00 AM
Post #70

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 22 2012, 07:08 PM) *
Ughhh...I hate Robert Guerrero (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

He atleast deserves some credit lol

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:01 PM