IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey Sentral! Male or female? Bring it., Inquiring minds want to know.
BGv2.0
post Jan 24 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jan 24 2011, 11:42 AM) *
Why is this subject matter even raised and since when has any "sig" or "avatar" created such an incredible stir? I have been on this site since May and I find it really disturbing how certain posters here have never taken anything I have written seriously, preferring for their own shallow and perverse reasons to ignore my opinions and insights, instead commenting on the sig. Of course, yes I have come on here as a girl looking to hook up with hot males, or a gay man pretending to be a girl with the intention of luring some unsuspecting cretin back to my dungeon. I've ignored it all in the false hope it will faze out of its own accord but then there are internet detectives who try and oust me as if they are somehow clever and continue with the finger pointing. Even one of the mods here ignored and entire post of mine but was quick to say something about the pic. What a loser. Well since the sig has ruined any chance I have of being taken seriously I will remove it and change it to something more appropriate but I get the strong impression I am somebody to mock and ridicule so maybe I am not ever going to fit in here. Time will tell but let me say this - I am confident in my knowledge of boxing and believe I can contribute to the forum in a positive manner. I am not offensive, abusive or confrontational and I'm disappointed to have to resort to making a post on this forum which is unrelated to boxing.

NAh...leave it. I've not seen a whole lot of your posts..but the few I have seem to be very good, you seem like a true boxing fan..so for sure don't leave the site or anything.

HAVING SAID THAT....let's be honest here....you have an avatar with your tits hanging out on a site composed of 99.9% (you being the .1%) men. You cannot be so "fresh off the farm" that you cannot understand how that does not generate a reaction...

You are acting like the woman who gets pissed when you look at her clevage and fail to notice her heels...it's just not gonna happen.

But, stick around for sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jan 24 2011, 12:48 PM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

Dont leave Sentral. Im suffering from a really bad hangover which makes me emotional. The loss of an internet acquaintance might just tip me over the edge. Dont doubt how hard it was for me to type this either. I'm vibrating like a motherfucker.

I just want us all to be friends.

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Jan 24 2011, 01:21 PM
Post #33

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jan 24 2011, 11:42 AM) *
Why is this subject matter even raised and since when has any "sig" or "avatar" created such an incredible stir? I have been on this site since May and I find it really disturbing how certain posters here have never taken anything I have written seriously, preferring for their own shallow and perverse reasons to ignore my opinions and insights, instead commenting on the sig. Of course, yes I have come on here as a girl looking to hook up with hot males, or a gay man pretending to be a girl with the intention of luring some unsuspecting cretin back to my dungeon. I've ignored it all in the false hope it will faze out of its own accord but then there are internet detectives who try and oust me as if they are somehow clever and continue with the finger pointing. Even one of the mods here ignored and entire post of mine but was quick to say something about the pic. What a loser. Well since the sig has ruined any chance I have of being taken seriously I will remove it and change it to something more appropriate but I get the strong impression I am somebody to mock and ridicule so maybe I am not ever going to fit in here. Time will tell but let me say this - I am confident in my knowledge of boxing and believe I can contribute to the forum in a positive manner. I am not offensive, abusive or confrontational and I'm disappointed to have to resort to making a post on this forum which is unrelated to boxing.

Do what you want with your sig but stay on the site, i think it's interesting to see what the opinions are from an avid boxing fan that happens to be a girl.

Let's fucking end this topic and talk boxing. Bradley VS Alexander is this weekend!!! I can't what for redemption on this weeks challenge, can't believe JLUV will be enjoying my salmon hahaha

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 24 2011, 01:51 PM
Post #34

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jan 24 2011, 10:42 AM) *

Take it easy and never mind those who give you shit. This is boxing plain and simple and since you contribute in a positive manner then you're cool with me.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jan 24 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #35

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jan 24 2011, 08:42 AM) *

I read your posts. I appreciate your participation. I couldn't care less what gender or species you are. I started this shit. Why don't you whatever up and take the challenge?

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jan 24 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #36

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

I can tell by this response that Sentral is DEFINITELY female.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Don't sweat it sister, guys just get distracted by boobs. It has nothing to do with taking you seriously, or ignoring your points...it's just that your boobs distract them. I have no idea why boobs are so much fun to look at. Maybe it's because they are squishy...maybe it's because some girls try to hid them in their shirts, and we KNOW that they're there...maybe because it brings back some subconscious memory and makes us hungry...I don't have that answer for you. It's not your fault, and it's not our fault either...it's just a fact of life.

Here...I put together a montage to show you that you are not the first, or last, girl to get her tits ogled...

(IMG:http://mybirdie.ca/files/page0_blog_entry7342_1.jpeg)
(IMG:http://ngiley.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/11-boob-stare.jpg)
(IMG:http://freedomuptime.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/boob_look.jpg)
(IMG:http://www.indopakmasti.com/upload/pictures/guy_looking_at_the_boobs-497.jpg)
(IMG:http://safa.tv/uploads/201002/04/imgs/1265339426_pictures-12-celebrities-caught-staring-at-boobs.jpg)
(IMG:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WAi2txkagVM/Suu3vSSjMVI/AAAAAAAAHNk/YMdu3Prf2rE/s400/john_kerry_caught_looking_breasts_teen_teenager_girl.jpg)

Now that we can get past the fact that you're not some sad, isolated case of carrying around the burden of having a nice rack...maybe you can laugh about it with us, and not take offense everytime Fitz asks you to see your snatch. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Method
post Jan 24 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 1,253

I find it really disturbing how certain posters here have never taken anything I have written seriously, preferring for their own shallow and perverse reasons to ignore my opinions and insights, instead commenting on the sig.

Ahhhahahahahahahahaha.

Maybe your boxing contributions just aren't that good.

Anyway....

THE BITCH IN THE SIG IS NOT SENTRAL.

I've dated pot smoking chicks before....they suck. They are always hungry! And their sex is slow.
Ahhhahahahaha. Hit it and quit it. Fuck all that.

All I can think about is how Ninazdaddy flipped out over his daughter with Decagon/Rubio MHS.

Nannazdummy. LMFAO. What a fucking MORON that guy was. I talked to someone that trained in his gym and they told me he used to get his ass KTFO in sparring, and had his brother threatening Steve Kim and Doug Fisher. Ahhhahahahahaha. What a tool.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jan 24 2011, 04:49 PM
Post #38

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Jan 25 2011, 03:42 AM) *

I for one don't care if you are a guy or a girl. You have good boxing knowledge & can string a sentence together. You could make friends with paragraphs but that is neither here nor there.

If that is really you in the photos (I have no reason to doubt you) then yeah you look good & your tata's are quite impressive. That is secondary to being a good poster on here & I for one never want to see a good member leave the board. God knows we have had enough people on here leave over petty squabbles/slights.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jan 24 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #39

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jan 25 2011, 04:48 AM) *
Dont leave Sentral. Im suffering from a really bad hangover which makes me emotional. The loss of an internet acquaintance might just tip me over the edge. Dont doubt how hard it was for me to type this either. I'm vibrating like a motherfucker.

I just want us all to be friends.

DT's ain't much fun my drunken Scottish brother. There is only one way to get rid of them & that is to take a drink or two. Sure it is not the best method but it does work. Kiss goodbye to your pancreas & liver though.

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Jan 24 2011, 05:22 PM
Post #40

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (Method @ Jan 24 2011, 04:37 PM) *
Ahhhahahahahahahahaha.

Maybe your boxing contributions just aren't that good.

Are yours?? Haven't heard a thing but ignorance out your mouth since i joined this shit, how in the fuck are you a moderator?

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 05:25 AM