> Cable/Satellite provider
AZWildCat
post Apr 23 2014, 03:49 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 23 2014, 10:07 AM) *
Cool! I'm trying to get some of these fights off of my DVR now...currently working with 9% of space...not good. Lol

At the moment, I need a bigger external hard drive...this 1TB is almost done and I can't fit anything on this 250GB hard drive, which I've had since 2009. With that in mind, I need go ahead and dish out the funds.

What pisses me off is, a receptical ended up loose in my brother's bedroom, and he couldn't get ANY electricity. I had to call my home warranty company, and of course that's an automatic $75 fee that I have to pay, when a technician comes out. *snaps finger* Damn! I could've had that new hard drive...or at least those Polo loafers that I was eyeing. Lol

fuck what bro going thru lol have his ass pay the 75 and scoop the loafers pimp!!!!!! im a polo fiend myself!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 28 2014, 07:12 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Apr 23 2014, 04:49 PM) *
fuck what bro going thru lol have his ass pay the 75 and scoop the loafers pimp!!!!!! im a polo fiend myself!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I had to be considerate, but I do have a home warranty, so that $75 service fee didn't hurt all...compared to what an independent contractor would've charged me.

Anyway, the SAME electrical company has to come back out on Wednesday, because my brother's power went out AGAIN...this time, they aren't going to charge me that $75. Me and my girl are going to Destin, FL on the 16th of May...IF she lasts that long, lol.

I will go ahead and buy those loafers right before the trip, if they're still there. That's a 5 hr trip from Atlanta, so hopefully that weekend makes her act right for at least a month! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post May 9 2014, 03:01 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

good choice shelly i just cop'd some royal blue ones today!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 12:00 AM