> GSP vs. Nick Diaz
kidbazooka1
post May 9 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ May 7 2011, 03:26 PM) *
exactly.. that was the point i was making, by you using the Serra reference, SO FUXXIN WHAT IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO... thats why i also pointed out the lass 10 RECENT fights of both men.. Diaz has fought noone even close to the skills that GSP possesses... Diaz claims hes the best WW in the world.. i promise once he got in the cage with GSP he'd be hit with a rude awakening..

honestly tho ive seen Nick Diaz hurt ALOT more times then GSP on the stand up.. i deff agree with the fact that GSP is overly cautious and needs to let his hands go more but at the same time thats juss how the man fights... he has a cautious counter offensive style similar to the mentality of Mayweather... alot of ppl complain about his 'defense first' type of fighting style but its whatever works for you... GSP is a smart fighter if he thinks Diaz has the edge on stand up then he'll take the fight to the ground... if he feels Diaz has the upper hand in BJJ then he'll keep it standing. whatever it takes to WIN which is the point of this forum topic...

GSP still wins this one.. i think Koscheck/Diaz would be a better fight to watch.. or Diaz/Hardy... thatd be a good measuring sticc to show how Nick would match up against some of the UFC guys..

Look im not a huge fan of Daiz either buti like his fighting attitude unlike GSP he comes to fight and finish you he takes risks.

Honeslty i could careless who wins but because of GSP's safety first style that he has used in his last few fights i wanna see him get layed out again. Would i bet on Daiz NOWAY but i do believe he has a chance and could pull it off.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:24 PM