IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pac Arrested!, What is going on here?!?
checkleft
post May 14 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

My friend who told me this earlier I didn't believe him at all! Lol

Apparently pac got arrested for attempting to buy votes and for beating a politician half to death!

Is this it for him? Dude is turning into tyson lol

http://manilatimes.net/index/index.php/new...arangay-captain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post May 14 2013, 05:43 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Let's see how the media takes this story. As professor put it in the post on guerrero's gun being dismissed, if it were Floyd, it would make sportcenters top stories by now.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 14 2013, 05:49 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

All sounds odd why would you try and stop someone from distributing food and money?

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post May 14 2013, 07:01 PM
Post #4

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 14 2013, 05:49 PM) *
All sounds odd why would you try and stop someone from distributing food and money?

Same reason they used to close the bars here on election day. In a country as poor as that, food will buy votes.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post May 14 2013, 07:52 PM
Post #5

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ May 14 2013, 06:43 PM) *
Let's see how the media takes this story. As professor put it in the post on guerrero's gun being dismissed, if it were Floyd, it would make sportcenters top stories by now.

Floyd's Jeremy Lin statements got press all throughout Linsanity. I remember Floyd's quote was talked about for nearly 2 weeks on ESPN first take. A gun charge and an pac-man's situation are far more serious. I bet they wont get as much scrutiny or press though.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 14 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

his wife just won her election. i get the feeling that this isn't going to end good for the pacquiao's. they don't play in the PI. politicians gun each other down over there.

+Quote Post
mex4life
post May 14 2013, 07:59 PM
Post #7

Amateur

Member No.: 13,898

moron, pac is unopposed in his province why will he buy votes when he has no opponent in congressional seat?

+Quote Post
Amandla
post May 14 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #8

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

Aaah that cleancut image will ALWAYS bite you on the ass.

And remember all the Pacfans going on and on about Floyd being a criminal and Pac being a hero.

Wonder how Obama is gonna feel about this one!

Still looked at the story in ESPN:

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/207223.html

The Manila Times reported that Pacquiao was facing charges of "vote buying and serious physical injuries" for allegedly attacking Alfredo Belgica, the barangay chairman of San Jose, in General Santos City on Saturday night after Belgica had attempted to stop 'Pac Man' from distributing rice and money to voters.

Thats kinda okay if he's already elected no? Or is that bad? This si a weird one. I heard he was in cahoots with the government there after his election in his seat he just turned intoa glove puppet for the regime there. I reckon he'll have plenty firepower backing him up.

This post has been edited by Amandla: May 14 2013, 08:35 PM

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post May 14 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #9

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

As much as I want Pacquiao's political endeavors to be put to stop since it makes my native country look bad. This is all blown up out of proportion in an effort of a nobody to make headlines.

First of all, Philippine elections/politics is a complete joke. 2nd, every candidate over there tries to get votes with bribes and 3rd, why would Pacquiao waste his time "beating up" a nobody LOL. I'm sure his bodyguards probably did. He's already won his position and so did his wife.

Lastly, the guy has no proof. no bruises or injuries reported by a clinic or a hospital.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 14 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ May 14 2013, 10:21 PM) *
As much as I want Pacquiao's political endeavors to be put to stop since it makes my native country look bad. This is all blown up out of proportion in an effort of a nobody to make headlines.

First of all, Philippine elections/politics is a complete joke. 2nd, every candidate over there tries to get votes with bribes and 3rd, why would Pacquiao waste his time "beating up" a nobody LOL. I'm sure his bodyguards probably did. He's already won his position and so did his wife.

Lastly, the guy has no proof. no bruises or injuries reported by a clinic or a hospital.

Neither did Josie Harris apparently lol I hope this is all BS though. Never want to see that happen to anyone.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:28 AM