Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eighty88Eight
post Aug 3 2011, 07:19 AM
Post #2

I fucked with the wrong monkey...

Group: Guests
Member No.: 12,696

same shit, says he wants to fight Pacquiao, says he wants to fight toe-to-toe in his remaining 7 or 8 fights.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Aug 3 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 3 2011, 10:55 AM) *
Who is more legendary, Tupac or FMJ? Would Tupac have made a better boxer than FMJ as a rapper?

No and no.

Well it is on record that May has called out Manny and you can't call him a coward or saying that he is ducking. Now if a negotiation comes up and May says that he does not want to fight Pac then I would say that he is ducking, but as of now the edge goes to May. He needs to focus on Ortiz. This is the man he is fighting. I like may in round 10 by stoppage.

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Aug 3 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #4

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,224

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Aug 3 2011, 11:55 AM) *
Who is more legendary, Tupac or FMJ? Would Tupac have made a better boxer than FMJ as a rapper?

Who is more of an asshole...EAlbanian Eagle or Six666Six? Would either make as a good commentator or be better at cleaning the garbage disposal?

+Quote Post
caneman
post Aug 3 2011, 12:38 PM
Post #5

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 3 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Who is more of an asshole...EAlbanian Eagle or Six666Six? Would either make as a good commentator or be better at cleaning the garbage disposal?

Your new hate thing for fellow posters cause y'all don't see eye to eye is not a good look bro, it makes you look really bad! Just saying!

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Aug 3 2011, 01:20 PM
Post #6

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 3 2011, 01:38 PM) *
Your new hate thing for fellow posters cause y'all don't see eye to eye is not a good look bro, it makes you look really bad! Just saying!

relax its all in good fun... they call me BoxingLizard or Lizard...it doesn't offend me..it's like a glove tap..just tap gloves and keep it clean..and thats cleaner than virgin mary herself..

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Aug 3 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #7

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 3 2011, 01:32 PM) *

I'd make a great commentator. Whats with you and the nicknames? don't be all salty because you're jealous of my awesomeness. Caneman don't worry about this chump, he thinks he's witty. haha who calls you boxing lizard? I mean i'd definitely change my name if i was you, cuz ur no wiz. unless you're like the little retarded kid from the movie the wizard

This post has been edited by EAlbian: Aug 3 2011, 02:11 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Aug 3 2011, 03:36 PM
Post #8

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Aug 3 2011, 03:06 PM) *
I'd make a great commentator. Whats with you and the nicknames? don't be all salty because you're jealous of my awesomeness. Caneman don't worry about this chump, he thinks he's witty. haha who calls you boxing lizard? I mean i'd definitely change my name if i was you, cuz ur no wiz. unless you're like the little retarded kid from the movie the wizard

hahah,,you'll be as great as a commentator as Lennox Lewis is. And the nicknames is just to add a lil edge to this forum. Nothing wrong with being civilized just keep it on the edge of our seats a bit. Jealous of your awesomeness?? LOL!! your awesome in the category of retort and faux posts from time to time. Don't be narcissistic and pat yourself on the back you could end up pulling a muscle. And see..just like you calling me Chump same thing just a different character. And many people on here calls me Boxing Lizard...for their very reasons and amusement maybe but it doesn't offend me one bit. And I have 1 of the coolest names on here if I must say. So cool that there are now 2 other Boxing Wizards who are my stans thank you. If your so full of awesomeness where is your stans??! And believe me..I am a wiz and have shown my boxing intellect in more than one ways on this site it's just so fun to see people like you get all worked up when I decided to stand out instead of "fit in". And you EAlbanian Eagle remind me of that useless bird in that awful movies. Good Day

+Quote Post
EAlbian
post Aug 3 2011, 04:01 PM
Post #9

Team BU''s Little Play Thing...LOL

Member No.: 7,451

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Aug 3 2011, 03:36 PM) *
hahah,,you'll be as great as a commentator as Lennox Lewis is. And the nicknames is just to add a lil edge to this forum. Nothing wrong with being civilized just keep it on the edge of our seats a bit. Jealous of your awesomeness?? LOL!! your awesome in the category of retort and faux posts from time to time. Don't be narcissistic and pat yourself on the back you could end up pulling a muscle. And see..just like you calling me Chump same thing just a different character. And many people on here calls me Boxing Lizard...for their very reasons and amusement maybe but it doesn't offend me one bit. And I have 1 of the coolest names on here if I must say. So cool that there are now 2 other Boxing Wizards who are my stans thank you. If your so full of awesomeness where is your stans??! And believe me..I am a wiz and have shown my boxing intellect in more than one ways on this site it's just so fun to see people like you get all worked up when I decided to stand out instead of "fit in". And you EAlbanian Eagle remind me of that useless bird in that awful movies. Good Day

Haha, alright there bud. Most of your post makes no sense at all but believe me you'd know if i was bothered by this. I don't know what a stan or stans are? your grammar is terrible, that i do know. I'm curious to know what you do for a living seeing as you gave up such a promising career to pursue school. The chump quip only came after you called me an asshole, not really the same thing.

How are my post false? It's an opinion board bud. boxing is mainly a subjective sport, its basically built on the principal of opinion.

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post Aug 3 2011, 07:00 PM
Post #10

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,431

Round 1 has come to an end
We still have 11more to go, wow, whoa, & holy moley this is exciting

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:09 AM