IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stop Harrasing Me!!, Defamation, harrasment..it's hard out here for a saint!
daprofessor
post Mar 27 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

this whole thread is straight blasphemy!!! you are all going to hell with gasoline draws!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 27 2012, 07:47 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Mar 27 2012, 07:10 PM) *
To quote Guru, "Stick up kids is out to tax!!"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I like the IRS version of the stick up kids better, because the street stick up kids dont send you a letter in the mail!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 27 2012, 07:34 PM) *
this whole thread is straight blasphemy!!! you are all going to hell with gasoline draws!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I already bought my ticket!

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Mar 27 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #23

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 07:47 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I like the IRS version of the stick up kids better, because the street stick up kids dont send you a letter in the mail!

I already bought my ticket!

Actually, I was mistaken...I was quoting Gang Starr's sample of Greg N.I.C.E. from Gang Starr's "Dwyck"

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 29 2012, 08:08 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 27 2012, 07:34 PM) *

As long as I don't end up in a church full of Catholic priests, that's fine with me. Or almost as bad, locked in a room with a group of pactards. Eternal damnation over either of those any day of the week.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Mar 29 2012, 08:14 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 29 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 29 2012, 09:08 AM) *
As long as I don't end up in a church full of Catholic priests

Better have a cork up your ass...either that, or become of a victim of somebody's "adventures of enticement". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 29 2012, 11:19 AM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:42 AM) *
Truly the tribulations of the Saint shall never cease. Many are called, few are chosen.

According to the always interesting abs-cbnews website (http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/sports/03/26/12/pacquiao-accuses-bir-harassing-him) and Yahoo sports via Ringtv.com (http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ap-philippines-pacquiaostaxes), the Saint has responded to the taxman by apparently not sending the requested tax documents, but instead by accusing the taxman of harrasing him.
Don't they get it, the lions couldn't kill Daniel, so how can the measly taxman touch such a devout man of God. Tax heathens!!
(if he's sent the documents to the taxman, my fault, but I didn't see that story).

In the Saint's holy testament against the ungodly harrasment, he even added that his heavenly coffers might be depleted because "we may lose millions of dollars in endorsements due to the tax case."

I don't know about you but the Saint has taught me to do the following whenever I'm asked to do something that I don't really want to do:-
1- Say that I'll do what is being asked of me, but with no intention of doing it,
2- Then complain about what I'm being asked to do,
3- Then try to sue the asker for as much as I can get.

It doesn't matter he is Manny Pacquiao and he fights for the people and that is going to be his campaign slogan. It is like Tim Tebow, in order to bypass his ineffectiveness as a "QB" he uses God his faith as a cover.

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Mar 27 2012, 08:49 AM) *
Yup. He should use Nas' "Whose world is it?" as his next ring song.

Ironically that is my ring tone!

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 12:10 PM) *
He's been fucking with hoes for the last 15 years.

He has baby mamas running around.

He's been gambling and involved in cockfighting for years.

I mean, the list goes on and on.

Just because you started Bible thumping doesn't mean that you didn't do stupid shit in your life.

People don't really change until something traumatic happens in their lives, like your daddy dying and telling you something on his deathbed.

Every time I hear some dumb motherfucker coming in with the bullshit about hearing "voices" and seeing "dreams", I feel like slapping the shit out of them.

People using religion as a shield or a crutch are fucking pathetic.

Stop being robbed blind, hire some fucking professionals to look after your shit and pay your fucking taxes.

Then the "harassment" would stop.

None of this matters. He is the people's champ. He is the anti mayweather. Now what is ironic in all of this is that you never hear Manny paying for funerals, donating to breast cancer or any other charity, paying for a hospital bill for a family but yet in still he is the humble one. The Bible clearly states that you should follow the laws of the land. I guess Manny Pacquiao skimmed over that part as he was leaving one Bishop Don the Magic Juan's ho's. Not only that but the Bible says to give you wealth away instead we see Manny buying Luxury cars on television. The Bible also says not to flaunt your faith but go to a quiet room. So i call BS on this whole thing with Manny.

One should not use religion and their faith as an excuse to not pay their taxes and to follow rules. This is why religion has taken such a hard hit, people see this and call BS.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 03:26 PM