IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will beating Berto solidify Guerrero as a top contender?
BrutUalBK
post Oct 31 2012, 02:02 PM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 24 2012, 07:48 PM) *
Basically the titles name here, is Andre Berto a worthy name on a resume to legitimately place you atop the ww division? Berto has looked horrible everytime he steps up his competition yet he has the power/speed to make you cautious. He is better than anyone devon or Bradley have beaten at WW but is he enough to say guerrero is a top contender? Hes coming off a long layoff an injury and a steroid scandal, what do you guys think? A solid opponent or is the ghost just being opportunistic?

Yes!

It guaranteed Vic a shot at Floyd so it should do the same for the Ghost should he ask for Floyd if he wins.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 31 2012, 02:59 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Oct 31 2012, 03:02 PM) *
Yes!

It guaranteed Vic a shot at Floyd so it should do the same for the Ghost should he ask for Floyd if he wins.

Good point.

But idk if I said it on this thread or another, in order for people to get excited about that fight vic had to go through a fight of the year and round of the year lol. I honestly don't think guerrero has it in him to go through what berto and vic did...

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Nov 1 2012, 02:59 PM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 31 2012, 02:59 PM) *
Good point.

But idk if I said it on this thread or another, in order for people to get excited about that fight vic had to go through a fight of the year and round of the year lol. I honestly don't think guerrero has it in him to go through what berto and vic did...

I don't think the Ghost has it either and I think Berto is faster and a stronger puncher than anyone Robert has faced.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:29 AM