IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hit list., Fighters you want to see loose.
JLUVBABY
post Feb 2 2011, 02:03 AM
Post #31

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 2 2011, 01:03 AM) *
Yup..that situation is exactly right!

Hey I said I was sorry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Coming from a Jones hater, at least you can saw Hopkins has a W over him now...for whatever that means (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

lol...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Feb 2 2011, 02:04 AM
Post #32

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Feb 2 2011, 01:04 AM) *
Wow surprised with the hate towards Johnson lol. From what I know the guy has the most reason to cry robbery out of anyone. Even after he beat Jones & Tarver in the same year he was asked if he then felt like the best in the division and he replied along the lines of "No, but I'm willing to face the best" which got my respect from that night on.

Yeah I got no hate towards him either. Seems like a very respectable person and mild mannered.

I was going put Vic on my list, but that goofy looking fool already got knocked senseless, lol.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Feb 2 2011, 02:05 AM
Post #33

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 2 2011, 01:04 AM) *
Yeah I got no hate towards him either. Seems like a very respectable person and mild mannered.

I was going put Vic on my list, but that goofy looking fool already got knocked senseless, lol.

i cant lie i wouldnt mind seeing him get humbled again... lol..

+Quote Post
blackbelt2003
post Feb 2 2011, 05:49 AM
Post #34

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 84

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 1 2011, 10:57 PM) *
well i can deal with johnsons whining tho... truth be told he has truly been robbed in way more than his fair share of fights.... and its not like you can say he's ever gotton the benefit of the doubt in them... has he lost ?... yes... but he has won more of those fights he has a "L" for than he has lost... just saying... that dude fights his heart out and like the night they took the fight from him vs chad dawson... i dont blame him... he won the fight... i dont see how anyone can say he didnt...

Nah, man, fuck that, Dawson won both fights. Clinton Woods also outboxed him and he whined about that. He whined about Sven Ottke beating him when he was clearly outboxed in that one, too.

And the win against Tarver was a gift.

Fair play, the dude has been robbed a few times, more than most, but he's been told that so many times he now believes every single loss is a robbery.

Black

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 2 2011, 02:43 PM
Post #35

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Feb 2 2011, 04:49 AM) *
Nah, man, fuck that, Dawson won both fights. Clinton Woods also outboxed him and he whined about that. He whined about Sven Ottke beating him when he was clearly outboxed in that one, too.

And the win against Tarver was a gift.

Fair play, the dude has been robbed a few times, more than most, but he's been told that so many times he now believes every single loss is a robbery.

Black

Good points Black!

Today, it's like almost every fighter that loses a close decision cries robbery and wants an investigation or some shit.

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 2 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #36

The Consultant

I forgot to add Margacheato to my list!!!

I want to see him KO'd cold for what he tried to do to Mosley.

Jack

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Feb 2 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #37

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 01:45 PM) *
I forgot to add Margacheato to my list!!!

I want to see him KO'd cold for what he tried to do to Mosley.

Jack

damn jack... lol... that beat down from lil pac wasnt good enough?... lol... he got severely busted up in that one... thats the kind of whippins that finish off careers...

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Feb 2 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #38

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

Floyd Mayweather - Goes without saying. I want him to be cruising along to another 119-109 type decision and then one short shot n the 10th or 11th and he's out. I want drool to be coming out of his mouth a la Chris Byrd. And I want him to finally get up after the fight's over and be all confused about what happened, and when he realizes what it was he starts sobbing. Tears and snot, the whole deal.

Chad Dawson - I just hate this dude. I don't know why. He's ugly or something.

Arthur Abraham - This guy was really growing on me not too long ago, but now he's been totally exposed and I hate him. And his dipshit little brother. I envision this KO being like Tyson's first KO, where he's on all fours groping helplessly for his mouthpiece.

Joan Guzman - Just an all around disgrace. I don't want this fucker leaving the sport undefeated. He needs a serious beating for all the shit he's pulled.

Vitali Klitschko - We've seen baby bro get bludgeoned, now let's see this big lummox taken down.

Cory Spinks - Spinks again? Aw yeah again and again.

And as much as I admire Bernard Hopkins and Juan Manual Marquez, I wouldn't mind seeing one or both of these guys really nailed before all's said and done.

This post has been edited by Big Slim Sweet: Feb 2 2011, 05:49 PM

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 2 2011, 05:55 PM
Post #39

The Consultant

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 2 2011, 02:29 PM) *
damn jack... lol... that beat down from lil pac wasnt good enough?... lol... he got severely busted up in that one... thats the kind of whippins that finish off careers...

It's not good enough for Arum. He is going to keep promoting "Cheato" until he is KO'd cold, which is exactly what he deserves!

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 2 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #40

The Consultant

Joan Guzman - Just an all around disgrace. I don't want this fucker leaving the sport undefeated. He needs a serious beating for all the shit he's pulled.

There was a time years ago when Guzman was excited supposedly. But all of his televised fights I have seen have sucked!!!! When did this excitement stop? The biggest problem is that the fucker always comes in overweight time and time again, and has boring fights, somehow getting the benefit of the doubt from judges and promoters. He needs to be put out to pasture.

Jack

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:23 PM