> Berto is Disillusioned!, He thinks he Beat Floyd
Cshel86
post Jun 2 2013, 09:22 AM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 1 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Berto is a muscle bound monkey.. He needs a new strength and conditioning coach to help transform his upper body which is too tight.. This monkey is too stiff in the upper body which is why he gets hit so much. This dude was almost knocked through the ropes by Luis Collazo-- he needs to stfu

Surely you could've used another term, other than "monkey"...or are you just that small-minded?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 2 2013, 01:01 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2013, 07:22 AM) *
Surely you could've used another term, other than "monkey"...or are you just that small-minded?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif) I mean.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 2 2013, 04:25 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I don't see much wrong with what he said, in fact most of what he said was factual. I disagree with him being comparable to Mayweather but he didn;t say anything to outlandish to me. Dolimite's Red Wings statement towards my Blackhawks trumps what Berto said...we up 1-0 bout to be up 2 Dolimite lol

I doubt Berto ever faces Mayweather, his problems in the ring I don't know if a trainer can fix and that's when he's in a tough spot in a fight, instead of thinking and calculating a plan of action, he turns to brawling and he's not a brawler. Whose to say he wouldn't have beat Ortiz if he hadn't of chose to slug it out with him and same for Guerrero. He had the advantages but he fell into their trap

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Jun 2 2013, 04:25 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 2 2013, 05:14 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 2 2013, 02:25 PM) *
I don't see much wrong with what he said, in fact most of what he said was factual. I disagree with him being comparable to Mayweather but he didn;t say anything to outlandish to me. Dolimite's Red Wings statement towards my Blackhawks trumps what Berto said...we up 1-0 bout to be up 2 Dolimite lol

I doubt Berto ever faces Mayweather, his problems in the ring I don't know if a trainer can fix and that's when he's in a tough spot in a fight, instead of thinking and calculating a plan of action, he turns to brawling and he's not a brawler. Whose to say he wouldn't have beat Ortiz if he hadn't of chose to slug it out with him and same for Guerrero. He had the advantages but he fell into their trap

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif) move on man! lol

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jun 2 2013, 07:29 PM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 2 2013, 04:25 PM) *

In a nutshell... Perfect post

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 2 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 2 2013, 05:25 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 2 2013, 08:57 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 2 2013, 05:04 PM) *

Don't encourage him! If the Hawks beat my Wings and hometown team, I might have to leave this board! And were you been? You must got a lady now. Good job just tell her these next few months yawl will not be going out on Saturdays. That's what I told mine. lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 3 2013, 12:01 AM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 2 2013, 05:14 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif) you started it lol

On a more serious note, Berto seems to be confident but I want to know if his heart is really in the sport of boxing still. He's been talking recently as a few weeks ago about fighting in MMA and says he's discussed it with Dana White. He's fighting a tough fighter in Soto Karass, he needs to stay focused

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 3 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 2 2013, 08:57 PM) *
Don't encourage him! If the Hawks beat my Wings and hometown team, I might have to leave this board! And were you been? You must got a lady now. Good job just tell her these next few months yawl will not be going out on Saturdays. That's what I told mine. lol

That's cold man lol

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jun 3 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

i think Berto would have given Floyd a pretty tough fight a few years ago. I think Floyd would have beaten him, but Berto has pretty good offense, speed and power. He's gonna hit you. However, he does have a real bad tendency to get hit flush with Power shots that really take their toll on him. He would have hit Floyd, possibly even decked him. I see the fight playing out a lot like Mayweather Judah.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 04:12 AM