mrchitown
post Oct 26 2013, 05:50 PM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 26 2013, 05:14 PM) *
Yes she is bro! Very hot!

My girlfriend got pissed at me because I like "white girls", lol. I had a pic of Emmy Rossum on my laptop screensaver, and a pic of Janina Gavankar on my phone screensaver, and she got real pissy with me. I told her to chill tha fuck out...it's not like these women live next door. Women (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

"Sweet Jesus it's a fire" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That girl is a keeper for sure

Missed the fight, gon have to check it out when it gets thrown up on youtube, preciate the breakdowns though
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Oct 26 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #12

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,789

Undefeated
UK fan base
3 Strait TKO victories
strap
=
LOTTO STUD

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Oct 27 2013, 10:57 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,789

And while his right hook was landing at Will pretty much and the uppercut looks good he still took to many lefts especially that hook! He's got some bugs to work out but at least he knows when to avoid engaging

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 27 2013, 05:35 PM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Brook now says he wants Alexander, Khan, and/or Broner....if he fights them that's 3 losses for his ass lol. I picked devon to beat him each of the THREE times that fight got rescheduled. I think Amir can possibly outlast him and if he fights Broner I think he gets KO'd. I think GB should take advantage of him and feed him to their fighters. No way Brook even beats Thurman or Danny when he moves up to 147

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 27 2013, 05:47 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 27 2013, 05:35 PM) *
Brook now says he wants Alexander, Khan, and/or Broner....if he fights them that's 3 losses for his ass lol. I picked devon to beat him each of the THREE times that fight got rescheduled. I think Amir can possibly outlast him and if he fights Broner I think he gets KO'd. I think GB should take advantage of him and feed him to their fighters. No way Brook even beats Thurman or Danny when he moves up to 147

Thruman can crack, he would send him floating back to the UK.

Him and Danny might be interesting

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 27 2013, 06:42 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I don't know how he'd fair but I do know one thing. These fighters at 140 on Showtime would be stupid not to fight him over in the UK. There's TONS of money to be made over there. If you're a guy like Alexander, you fancy yourself this top tier fighter. How many times are you going to keep puffing out your chest about your accomplishments and having these negotiation fiascoes only to end up fighting guys like Shawn Porter and Lee Purdy? Kevin Cunningham loves to say who doesn't want it with Devon and what he'll to to this guy and that guy. End of the day, Paulie, Khan, Brook, and all these guys are getting better fights than he is.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 27 2013, 09:15 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 26 2013, 06:50 PM) *
"Sweet Jesus it's a fire" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That girl is a keeper for sure

Missed the fight, gon have to check it out when it gets thrown up on youtube, preciate the breakdowns though

Emmy Rossum is just..."one of those girls"...she just "has it"!

The fight was pretty good while it lasted, but Brook was just too strong. Im ready to see one of these UK guys on the big platform again...their fans are CRAZY!

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Oct 27 2013, 11:57 AM) *
And while his right hook was landing at Will pretty much and the uppercut looks good he still took to many lefts especially that hook! He's got some bugs to work out but at least he knows when to avoid engaging

You're right...glad he didn't engage as much. He looked bad in the first Carson Jones fight, but he blamed it on his conditioning.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 27 2013, 06:35 PM) *

Honestly, I think Alexander is the weakest of these 3 links. Usually, I'd say that Khan was, but Alexander tends to choke up, when it counts. Yeah yeah yeah, call me crazy, but Devon's had too many runs with boring fights, or fights that he's barely won. Something tells me that Brook would stand to gain much more by beating Devon, than Devon would stand by beating him.

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 27 2013, 06:47 PM) *

I agree! Where would this one be held, in order to make the most money and get the most exposure? That's my only question.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 28 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 27 2013, 05:47 PM) *

Brook is a Khan wannabe imo. But at least Amir had fought some top competition and has been to the top level. Broner and Thurman would KO him so bad no commission will license him after those fights. There is nothing that leads me to believe he beats Danny. With Danny's timing and the way Kell gets played in shaky chin motel I don't see him doing much at the elite level of boxing.

Carson is slow and rocked him. Senchenko had him in trouble in spots. He will definitely get in trouble at the top level by those fighters. He has the potential to be great but as multiple coaches told me as a youngin potential don't mean shit if you don't do nothing with it

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 28 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 27 2013, 09:15 PM) *
Emmy Rossum is just..."one of those girls"...she just "has it"!

The fight was pretty good while it lasted, but Brook was just too strong. Im ready to see one of these UK guys on the big platform again...their fans are CRAZY!

Honestly, I think Alexander is the weakest of these 3 links. Usually, I'd say that Khan was, but Alexander tends to choke up, when it counts. Yeah yeah yeah, call me crazy, but Devon's had too many runs with boring fights, or fights that he's barely won. Something tells me that Brook would stand to gain much more by beating Devon, than Devon would stand by beating him.

She is one bad ass chick

UK fans are good for the sport.

Devon may be the weakest of the bunch but that speaks to how limited Kell is. Devon is too quick too slick for Kell. As I stated earlier, he gets bambi legged by slower and lesser fighters. What makes him interesting is he a exciting in the fact that once he finally starts facing those top 10 welter's, he's going to have some trouble. I wouldn't favor Kell to beat a Thurman, a Broner or a Danny Garcia. I think Zab would whip him. But they fight the fights for a reason and upsets are possible

He better hope that Shawn Porter pulls off the upset because that's his best chance at winning a title. Now he's saying he's willing to bypass a title shot in order to fight Amir. I'd like to see that to see where Kell is. It would be his best competition to date

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 06:25 PM