IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Broner and Maidana HUMPING each other (LMAO), I hope Maidana does nothing like this Saturday
MAHDI
post May 1 2014, 09:13 AM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,939

Pardon me on this post----but I was just looking at Broner and Maidana humping each other and was like damned.. that was just a little too MUCH (lmao) CHINO says he will have no respect.. I sure as hell do not want to see any HUMPING GOING ON IN THE RING SATURDAY (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

This post has been edited by MAHDI: May 1 2014, 09:14 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post May 1 2014, 04:37 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (MAHDI @ May 1 2014, 10:13 AM) *
Pardon me on this post----but I was just looking at Broner and Maidana humping each other and was like damned.. that was just a little too MUCH (lmao) CHINO says he will have no respect.. I sure as hell do not want to see any HUMPING GOING ON IN THE RING SATURDAY (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

unlike broner, floyd respects his opponents and is a professional in the ring, he doestn showboat at all, i dont think ive ever seen him showboat, the only thing close to it is the head shake when a guy misses a bunch of shots on him.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post May 1 2014, 05:31 PM
Post #3

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (klonopinz @ May 1 2014, 04:37 PM) *
unlike broner, floyd respects his opponents and is a professional in the ring, he doestn showboat at all, i dont think ive ever seen him showboat, the only thing close to it is the head shake when a guy misses a bunch of shots on him.

i saw him play around with canelo a little and gave a look at the camera guy after saul missed with a looping shot. also in the early days, he'd talk to the commentators while fighting and made bets on whatever football game was on that day. youre right...nothin too flashy or flamboyant. most of his gags are done promoting the fight, but as soon as he's in the ring, he always seem laser focused.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 1 2014, 05:50 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I don't suspect we'll see any of that mess this Saturday from these two. Imo Broner did it to try and gain any type of advantage over Marcos because he sure didn't have an answer for him that night. I hope he's all about business in his fight against Molina but we will have to wait and see

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 1 2014, 05:53 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

And I like how Maidana returned the favor, he did it when he was dominating the fight. Broner didn't know what to do lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 1 2014, 10:30 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 1 2014, 03:50 PM) *
I don't suspect we'll see any of that mess this Saturday from these two. Imo Broner did it to try and gain any type of advantage over Marcos because he sure didn't have an answer for him that night. I hope he's all about business in his fight against Molina but we will have to wait and see

Maybe something less dramatic. But I don't think Floyd is out to avenge Broner.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 1 2014, 03:53 PM) *
And I like how Maidana returned the favor, he did it when he was dominating the fight. Broner didn't know what to do lol

Ditto.

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post May 1 2014, 11:02 PM
Post #7

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Broner was a fool for that lmaoo..some of the funniest shit I seen in years in a boxing ring.

Floyd is floyd and Broner is About Bullshittin

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post May 1 2014, 11:37 PM
Post #8

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

ab = about buttholes

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 2 2014, 10:09 AM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 1 2014, 10:30 PM) *
Maybe something less dramatic. But I don't think Floyd is out to avenge Broner.

Ditto.

She drop that baby yet?

I don't think he's out to avenge AB either. He tried to help him before hand with his fight against Marcos and he brushed it off. That's broner's L, not Floyd's lol

Maidana flippinng it back on Broner was even ebtter then when Broner did it because you don't expect that kind of thing from Maidana

+Quote Post
Franchize
post May 2 2014, 10:44 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (klonopinz @ May 1 2014, 05:37 PM) *

I've seen gamemanship outta Floyd but not to the point where he isn't focused. I remember him making NFL predictions with Lampley during a fight and of course the swing and a miss mockery of Canelo. Not to mention how he taunted Shane after he Mosley began copping pleas mid fight lol That being said, as others have mentioned, Floyd only disrespects fighters, if at all, in the build up of fights. In the ring, he's all business.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 05:31 AM