IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KENSOFINE step inside breh no homo, aka Kenneth Johnson i got dirt on you doggie
KookedKrack
post Dec 17 2009, 12:36 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

Take a look at this 6'2'' monster with abs of steel and shake in your boots.....

(IMG:http://i49.tinypic.com/nqvjbo.jpg)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

his interest besides inviting men to visit him include:

listening to Jamiroquai (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

listen2myheartspeak spoken word cd (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

and walking around with double chins (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

Listen breh the difference between me and you is I bring facts while you have to make up fiction now take a step back listen to your thoughts you hear that?

CHECKMATE. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

mods you can move this to smack talk but let it get some shine here for a sec.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Dec 17 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #2

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

No,

It has to be moved to Smack Talk now. A lot of people don't realize that the homepage with the news articles at Fighthype has recent forum posts in a module that the world can see. Any stuff that is not related to boxing must be moved to the appropriate forum ASAP.

Moved to Smack Talk, now.

Jack

Administrator

PS. If there are poster conflicts, I have outlined how to use the Ignore Feature in the Rules and Suggestions thread. Please feel free to look at how to use it.

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 17 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #3

Super Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,591

Dude, what are you...like 12?

Several points:

1. Congrats on learning how to use the Google Search Engine. You could have just asked Royce and several others what I look like. You could have at least posted the shots of my perfectly chiseled arms, but that would kinda go against whatever point you are trying to create.

2. Being an internet Stan is never cool. Do you have any clue how pathetic you look right now? Seriously?

3. Jamiroquai is a very good acid jazz band. Dont really see how thats an insult. The spoken word CD is actually from a relative. You should check it out. Its pretty decent. I have a double chin? Damn, maybe I should stare at my picks as long as you must have.

4. Where is the fiction? I am still 6'2 with nice abs...you are still a broke Dominican Stan that got so horribly owned on the internet that you tried to post a pic and manipulate items to "make me look bad"...lol.

I think I will take that sig bet now...the one where you wanted to take a poll of which of us is more emotionally invested in this "e-beef"? HAHAHAHA.

Thanks for the free publicity, though. I love you too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

P.S. If this was a competition, I win...based mostly on the fact that I would never do anything as gay as this to get some dude's attention on the internet.

LOL @ how horribly this back-fired for you...hahaha. Classic.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 17 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Don't make me put out the rest breh......just take your L and keep it moving.

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 17 2009, 01:52 PM
Post #5

Super Flyweight

Card pulling time. Please put out the rest of the info. The only other place you could get my info is from bodybuilding sites...which will make you twice as gay, if you post pics of me flexing...hahaha.

Do you realize how desperate and utterly ridiculous you look right now?

I must have REEEEALLY hurt your heart with my posts...LOL.

The fact that I drove you THIS crazy is all the reward I need. HAHAHA. Post it ALL, "breh". We are waiting.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 17 2009, 02:00 PM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

This is in good fun breh no feelings caught just showing everyone the tough guy behind the keyboard...........but i do know the feelings you have caught with that wilderbeast you call a woman (IMG:style_emoticons/default/secret.gif)

but we'll keep that between me and you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 17 2009, 02:03 PM
Post #7

Super Flyweight

Lets have some fun with pictures, shall we?

(IMG:http://www.profile-comments.com/images/gay/images/you-are-not-as-gay-as-this.jpg)

+Quote Post
KENSOFINE
post Dec 17 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #8

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 17 2009, 02:00 PM) *
This is in good fun breh no feelings caught just showing everyone the tough guy behind the keyboard...........but i do know the feelings you have caught with that wilderbeast you call a woman (IMG:style_emoticons/default/secret.gif)

but we'll keep that between me and you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

Textbook bullshitting 101. Now you have a pic of my girl, huh? HAHAHAHA. Please post it. Whats with all the stalling? I have some pics of you as well.

(IMG:http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/gay_trying.jpg)

(IMG:http://mysixcents.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/e-thug2.jpg)

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Dec 17 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #9

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

The fuck is wrong with Jamiroquai? Jamiroquai is the shit. Fuck what you heard.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Dec 17 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

Bwahahshahahahahahah hahahahahah ahhahahahah

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:18 PM