IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Shows Are You Guys Watching?, Any True Blood fans out there?
aTYpicalTYrant
post Jun 18 2012, 12:38 PM
Post #21

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,480

I know you've been watching son! 2 episodes in I'm loving most of it. I'm not feeling Tara though.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 18 2012, 01:25 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Jun 18 2012, 01:38 PM) *
I know you've been watching son! 2 episodes in I'm loving most of it. I'm not feeling Tara though.....

You read my thoughts! Tara's new character is already chapping my ass with all of that wild shit. I'm feeling the whole backstory of Pam, and it totally forgot that she was a prostitute. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Why is Lafayette such a biotch this season and last season? Dude was completely gangsta on the first 3 season, lol. Dude...HOYT is gangsta as hell this season, I'm really feeling how his character just goes off for no reason.

Cant wait for these next few episodes to what happens with The Authority (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post Jul 5 2012, 03:26 PM
Post #23

Featherweight

Member No.: 2,107

True True Blood fan here. I've seen every episode! I was hooked the minute Bill Compton dug himself out the ground and started banging Sookie right there in the dirt during season one. I was like okay. I'm digging this.

I do have to say that last season was horrible. The way they gayed up Eric was hard to watch. Now he's back to his bad ass self and the show is off to a great start this year.

Those fairy bitches are HOTTT!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 11 2012, 11:58 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Jul 5 2012, 04:26 PM) *
True True Blood fan here. I've seen every episode! I was hooked the minute Bill Compton dug himself out the ground and started banging Sookie right there in the dirt during season one. I was like okay. I'm digging this.

I do have to say that last season was horrible. The way they gayed up Eric was hard to watch. Now he's back to his bad ass self and the show is off to a great start this year.

Yes, you're among some True fans bro! You pinpointed some memorable moments for that show, and I honestly believe that last week's episode was the best this season! Hope Luna aint dead though...

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post Jul 17 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #25

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Jul 5 2012, 03:26 PM) *

We in here son! I wouldn't be surprised if there were more of us on the site. You watch HBO at all n you KNOW the deal! BTW Russell ain't fucking around!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 20 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #26

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Jul 17 2012, 11:29 AM) *
Russell ain't fucking around!

"PEACE IS FOR PUSSIES!!!"

+Quote Post
Musashi100
post Jul 22 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #27

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,711

never saw true blood but im going to check it out soon. but some of the current shows im watching are falling skie, breaking bad, dexter(new season coming). also just recently bout the complete serie of smallville.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 22 2012, 04:27 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Musashi100 @ Jul 22 2012, 12:56 PM) *
never saw true blood but im going to check it out soon. but some of the current shows im watching are falling skie, breaking bad, dexter(new season coming). also just recently bout the complete serie of smallville.

I've heard so much about Breaking Bad...I heard it's official. How many seasons have I missed? I need to check it out, ASAP!

+Quote Post
Musashi100
post Jul 22 2012, 11:50 PM
Post #29

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,711

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 22 2012, 04:27 PM) *
I've heard so much about Breaking Bad...I heard it's official. How many seasons have I missed? I need to check it out, ASAP!

5th season just started and it's the last season.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 7 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Only 3 episodes left??? WTF? Where has time gone? Fuuuuuuck!!!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 07:44 AM