IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who would like to see Garcia-Spadafora?
BrutUalBK
post Dec 2 2013, 02:12 PM
Post #21

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Nov 8 2013, 06:06 AM) *
I just read the Spadafora will be fighting Nov 30 for a piece of the WBA 140 Title. If he wins wouldn't be become Garcia's mandatory for Legit Title? I think Garcia should wait to see the result before going to 147. I would be happy to see either Garcia-Spadafora(If he WINS) or Garcia-Khan 2 or Garcia-Ruslan.

Spada is another Gary Russell, a resume full of nobodies and a big fat 0 in the loss column, it is about time he's stepping up if he will be fighting for a legit title; a give him a little bit of a pass for the time he took away from the sport but to come back and then not even bother fighting a Top 10 contender within your 1st 2 fights back with all the experience he has shows that he has been babysitting the 0.

I think Garcia beats the brakes off of him if Spada grows a sack after this bout is done.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
emd01
post Dec 2 2013, 08:33 PM
Post #22

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,811

Spad doesnt have that 0 anymore so its back to irrelevance for him. I was hoping he'd do well. Without boxing he might resort to wrecking into parked police cars and shooting pregnant chicks again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 02:57 PM