> yuriorkis gamboa Connect to PED
Musashi100
post Jan 29 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #1

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,711

A Miami Clinic Supplies Drugs to Sports Biggest Names

Or consider Yuriorkis Gamboa, a rising boxing star who won a gold medal for Cuba in the 2004 Athens Olympics before defecting to Miami two years later. Gamboa has compiled a 22-0 record and has won WBA and IBF featherweight titles since coming to the States.

In the 2009 notebook, Bosch outlines an extensive program he was shipping to Gamboa. In addition to protein powders and calcium/magnesium/zinc compounds, he included a six-day-a-week HGH regime, IGF-1, and a cream with 20 percent testosterone.

What's more, Bosch even notes that Gamboa's next bout is scheduled against Brandon Rios the following April and writes, "Start clean-up Dec. 1" presumably giving the boxer enough time to pass doping tests. (The fight against Rios was later canceled, but Gamboa won two other fights by TKO and KO that January and February.)

well well well.............
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 29 2013, 10:59 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

This clinic is taking a boatload of athletes down with them

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 29 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Interesting stuff.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Jan 29 2013, 11:15 AM

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jan 29 2013, 11:35 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

Geze man.... Gamboa is quickly becoming the bad guy of boxing and hasnt even got started yet.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 29 2013, 01:53 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

Again, I regress back to the days that Mandatory Random Testing was being promoted by Floyd Mayweather Jr and how people were saying he was scared of Pac and using that as an excuse for the fight not to take place. It should be apparently obvious that Floyd and those in the inner circles of this sport has knowledge that doping is taking place and is now more prevalent than ever before.

All I have to say is "What's Up Now??"

Remember Gamboa represents a small microcosm of those who have been caught or exposed so you can only imagine that there are numerous others who are doing it and haven't gotten caught or exposed.

THE LIST:
WACH
GAMBOA
JONES JR
TARVER
TONEY
PETERSON
MOSLEY

Please feel free to add to the list, I'm sure that I've missed a few but everyone gets the gist of this. The only odd thing that really sticks out to me about this list is that most of the list contains African Americans or other minority fighters, I wonder why???

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Jan 29 2013, 01:54 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 29 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jan 29 2013, 01:53 PM) *
Again, I regress back to the days that Mandatory Random Testing was being promoted by Floyd Mayweather Jr and how people were saying he was scared of Pac and using that as an excuse for the fight not to take place. It should be apparently obvious that Floyd and those in the inner circles of this sport has knowledge that doping is taking place and is now more prevalent than ever before.

All I have to say is "What's Up Now??"

Remember Gamboa represents a small microcosm of those who have been caught or exposed so you can only imagine that there are numerous others who are doing it and haven't gotten caught or exposed.

THE LIST:
WACH
GAMBOA
JONES JR
TARVER
TONEY
PETERSON
MOSLEY

Please feel free to add to the list, I'm sure that I've missed a few but everyone gets the gist of this. The only odd thing that really sticks out to me about this list is that most of the list contains African Americans or other minority fighters, I wonder why???

berto, Peterson, morales

+Quote Post
Plah
post Jan 29 2013, 02:14 PM
Post #7

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 29 2013, 01:59 PM) *
berto, Peterson, morales

Lamont was cleared I believe. The amount he consumed wouldn't have had any effect whatsoever in training camp or in the fight.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 29 2013, 03:18 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

things go from bad to worse...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 29 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i've never been a fan of these "strength and conditioning coaches." they usually have some gimmick and don't know shit about boxing. there are no short cuts!!! i hope everyone involved in this gets what they have coming.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 29 2013, 05:08 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Son of a muthafu-...

C'mon man, this is REALLY getting out of hand here.

If you're a puny little prick that cant stay in shape or muster up God-given strength to knock a guy out, then get the fuck outta the sport. Seriously. It's hard to sit and listen to fighters bitch and moan about taking care of their families during and after their careers, but yet, you're willing to fuck up another fighter, who's trying to do the same for his family.

Gamboa has fought a list of somewhat no-hopers, or C-level fighters at best, and he had to dope up for that?! As if being able to legally punch a man in the head and body isn't enough...guys just HAVE to add some extra mustard to it.

I'm almost sure that we'll see somebody die in the ring, before this PED stuff is taken seriously. It's almost worse than those shitty parents who constantly yell to their children, "Do it again, and I'm gonna whip your ass", but as soon as the child does something that either warrants legal involvement, or they get seriously hurt, THAT'S when mofos wanna suddenly employ discipline and be parental figures. Smh

Mark my words, someone will get their brains knocked clean out of their skulls, into the 5th or 6th row, then the commissions will take this seriously.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 06:28 PM