IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

44 Pages V  « < 42 43 44  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Mayweather Vs. Maidana-SPOILERS, ABSOLUTELY NO NEW SPOILER THREADS OR PUBLIC STREAMS ALLOWED!!
mrchitown
post May 14 2014, 06:23 PM
Post #431

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (flazi @ May 13 2014, 12:53 PM) *
wtf? 17 dollars for a drink? boycott that place.

I doubt I'll be back anytime soon. I had the "shit just got real" face after the bartender rung them drinks up
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
flazi
post May 14 2014, 07:19 PM
Post #432

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

shit i bet mang. that right there just ruins the whole night before it gets started.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 14 2014, 07:34 PM
Post #433

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 10 2014, 01:48 PM) *
And that's why I was ready to fight. $34 for 2 drinks plus another $13 for 5 damn wings. I would've went to jail that night, I just didn't care. I think he saw that after I just let him run his mouth, I was done with the talking. He kept it cool for the rest of the night.

He was so dumb he thought Marcos was landing everything and one round I believe it was on the 8th or 9th he was screaming that Floyd got hurt and I explained to him wtf a jab was. Oh and get this, he said Marcos fought southpaw lol

Whoever dude that did all that is suspect. I would never go to another man's house saying stuff like that. I think I might just do fight parties from now on

Trust me bro, you would've came out better paying the tab...that bail money aint worth it. Lol

You had to explain what a jab was?! And why was this dude even in public running his mouth??? That clown that graced our presence, was asking to be carried out on a stretcher...didn't know me from a bag of white rice, but he hit the scene clowning folks. Smh

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post May 15 2014, 04:54 PM
Post #434

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Hey,

Did anyone see the fight on Closed-Circuit, a bar, or nightclub, and how was that experience for you and others? How many people were at the theater/bar/club? If you went to a bar/club, what was the cover charge?

Jack

+Quote Post
KSUN247
post May 15 2014, 05:21 PM
Post #435

Flyweight

Member No.: 14,011

Went to a bar to watch the fight. $20 cover. Got there early to get a decent seat. Some of the sports bars here (Hawaii) let you make reservations for the PPVs. Just gotta pay the cover in advance for how many seats you are requesting. I always head to the bar to catch the fights now. It's usually a diverse crowd with casual fans and some hardcore fans. Places are usually packed and standing room only. Always fun with the trash talking between fans. So many wanted Floyd to lose. LOL! It was great to see a lot of disappointed folks. But they admit they were entertained by the main event.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post May 15 2014, 08:54 PM
Post #436

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Just rewatched the fight for the second time with sound off. I had Maidana up 4-2 through 6 and I'm a Mayweather supporter, but gave Mayweather 5 of the next 6 rounds to win 7-5. Very good fight and a second fight makes sense. After Floyd fights in September he should pursue history again in 2015 by fighting for a Middleweight Title or reach a 2 fight deal with Pacman and call it a career.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 15 2014, 10:39 PM
Post #437

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 14 2014, 07:34 PM) *
Trust me bro, you would've came out better paying the tab...that bail money aint worth it. Lol

You had to explain what a jab was?! And why was this dude even in public running his mouth??? That clown that graced our presence, was asking to be carried out on a stretcher...didn't know me from a bag of white rice, but he hit the scene clowning folks. Smh

Anything is better then jail, especially here in Chicago

He might of already been drunk. I never heard of someone coming into someone else's home and just start ragging on their company...man the guy at the bar thought Floyd was hurt from a jab, I had to ask him do you know the difference between a power shot and a jab and he jsut kept saying he hurt. And then I said if he's hurt from a jab he need to pack it in. That's when he said Marcos fights southpaw, his own firends laughed at him

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 16 2014, 11:17 AM
Post #438

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ May 15 2014, 05:54 PM) *
Just rewatched the fight for the second time with sound off. I had Maidana up 4-2 through 6 and I'm a Mayweather supporter, but gave Mayweather 5 of the next 6 rounds to win 7-5. Very good fight and a second fight makes sense. After Floyd fights in September he should pursue history again in 2015 by fighting for a Middleweight Title or reach a 2 fight deal with Pacman and call it a career.

7-5 isn't bad but I had it 8-4. Maidana got tired and didn't have an answer after the 5th round. I gave Maidana the first 4 rounds and the 12th round was a toss up. i will watch it again this evening just to make sure. But 7-5 is a good score the rematch is going to be so different.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post May 16 2014, 06:07 PM
Post #439

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

I just rescored right now to and had 7-5 also .....didn't notice Thurman with his Gothic princess till the 11th lol those lips along with that tongue action she was giving the camera had me wanting to one night one times girl. Lmao . ...hopefully he can secure a fight soon with a B or A caliber opponent.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post May 27 2014, 04:26 PM
Post #440

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2014, 11:17 AM) *
7-5 isn't bad but I had it 8-4. Maidana got tired and didn't have an answer after the 5th round. I gave Maidana the first 4 rounds and the 12th round was a toss up. i will watch it again this evening just to make sure. But 7-5 is a good score the rematch is going to be so different.

I agree, Floyd will Box more and fight more cautious in the rematch. Floyd makes adjustment and wins 8-4 or 9-3 in the next 1.

+Quote Post

44 Pages V  « < 42 43 44
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 06:08 AM