IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> psychological warfare... (Danny Garcia's Dad and Zab Judah Brawl!), this guy does not get enough credit. (VIDEO)
daprofessor
post Dec 3 2012, 01:23 AM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i know a lot of ppl consider him disrespectful or unprofessional and some have even called him racist. in my opinion...i think the man is brilliant. he's also very entertaining and really sells fights and shakes up his sons opponents mentally.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 3 2012, 01:37 AM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

zabs reaction....

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2012, 08:24 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I love this guy! Angel Garcia for President! Dude REALLY knows how sell a fight.

Zab is just a tool at this point of his career. How is he getting title shot after title shot? Who knows...but my first guess would be his management. It's funny how all that Jesus Christ stuff went out the window when Garcia started putting Zab out there. Hell, all of the stuff he said was actually true, so there was no need for him to lose his shit.

Zab should've expected this, now he's already 2 rounds into his 4 rounds...you cant say that the shenanigans at the presser didn't break him down. That's what I cant about some of these guys crying about being from the hood and so on...stop being so sensitive. Nobody pays to watch you fight, just because you're from the hood. They get paid to sell fights and fight, not cry about being disrespected.

I saw defeat in Judah's face, and it was all too reminiscent of the aftermath of the Tyzu fight. He should be thanking GBP for the payday...hopefully its his last. What an idiot Zab was for spewing that nonsense about basically doing bodily harm to Garcia, and Im not talking about with gloves either.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 3 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

If Zab don't "adios" this kid Garcia, this will be his LAST main event (obviously). I don't care how many times he fight at the Barclay after. Like Cshel put it, he better thank GBP for this opportunity and hope to follow the protocol of these Golden Boy Money Makers getting upset by the underdogs.

I root for the home team, but Angel came with that Real Talk that got Zab feelin so emotional lol. Shit if he lying, Zab should have nothing to worry about, but if he not, well... What it look like to y'all?

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 3 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I havemixed feeling about this. What Garcia said at he podium I was cool with. Trying to fight Zab was a bit much though...especially when your son in't popping shit with you and he's the one fighting. I can't put my faith in Zab on this one. I've seen him come up short too many times in too many instances. Wha I will say is, if the disciplined Zab that fought Vernon Paris shows up, Garcia is going to have a loooong night. Zab at his best is more skilled than Garcia IMO. Problem is, Zab is one of the most inconsistent and immature fighters in the history of boxing.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 3 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 3 2012, 11:41 AM) *
I havemixed feeling about this. What Garcia said at he podium I was cool with. Trying to fight Zab was a bit much though...especially when your son in't popping shit with you and he's the one fighting. I can't put my faith in Zab on this one. I've seen him come up short too many times in too many instances. Wha I will say is, if the disciplined Zab that fought Vernon Paris shows up, Garcia is going to have a loooong night. Zab at his best is more skilled than Garcia IMO. Problem is, Zab is one of the most inconsistent and immature fighters in the history of boxing.

zab was the one who stepped to angel trying to intimidate him for what he said. angel stood his ground. i see nothing wrong with that.

funniest shit...."take off that janet jackson hat!!!" and zab took it off. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

he got under zabs skin. zab is way too homotional for a fighter. this reminded me of the shit bhop talked to trinidad right before he snatched the flag outta his hands and stomped it to the ground. the look on tito's face said it all...and at that moment i realized hopkins was a master at psychological warfare. at that point...he had the upperhand on tito. well...angel garcia just ran a similar game and has already got under the skin and in the head of zab. i can't see zab going past 6 rounds in this one.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 3 2012, 10:41 AM) *
if the disciplined Zab that fought Vernon Paris shows up, Garcia is going to have a loooong night.

If you go back and check that fight out, Zab was starting to get wreckless and lose his composure. I think in this one, he'll more than likely do some dirty shit when Danny starts to get the best of him.

I saw the Garcia/Theophane fight recently, and Danny didn't look all that great. Zab will use his left hand and try to catch Danny coming in, and I really don't see Judah trying to exchange with him. Now that I think about it, I'll take that back...Zab's feelings are already in this fight, so he'll find a way to fuck it up.

Look out for the dirty tactics from Judah. I'm really tired of this dude at this point, and the fact that he keeps getting consecutive title shots and paydays, JUST to mess it all up...is sickening.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Dec 3 2012, 01:33 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

This is just way too hilarious. Ain't nothing like a subtle, good, witty and spot-on diss! I love Angel for doing this...

But still...I can't make up my mind about who is going to win that fight. Judah is likely to fuck up (especially after this), but if he learns from it and takes it as motivation to hurt Angel's son...Too bad it won't happen.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 3 2012, 02:27 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

I don't get it.. you have angel Garcia talking about how little zab deserves this fight (which he is right about) yet they don't want to fight a real deserving guy like Lucas?? This Garcia and his camp are starting to piss me off. Lamont should be fighting Judah and Danny should be fighting Lucas. Danny should be playing football cause he is just padding here

This post has been edited by checkleft: Dec 3 2012, 02:29 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Dec 3 2012, 02:40 PM
Post #10

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

Garcia's already winnin' da fight and Zab doesn't even know it.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 12:54 PM