IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> chavez tests positive for chronic..., cshel...care to explain this???
boxingloner
post Sep 19 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #31

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 19 2012, 08:28 PM) *
Do you fight boxing loner or do you train fighters?

No and no. I mean I've been in fights but never boxing. Why do you ask that? Does it matter? I've been a fan of boxing since '81 when I went to my first live fight as a teenager and I would like all fighters on a level playing field. If a fighter is all doped up then he is not in his right state of mind and he is holding himself back and it could potentially lead to that fighter getting hurt. I mean people have been on this performance enhancing kick and wanting it out of boxing and rightfully so. IMO weed is like performance enhancing but in a reverse way, it takes away from a fighters ability. Maybe some of you don't care if these fighters smoke weed but if you were mature enough you would understand it's bad for boxing. If yall want to smoke weed that's fine it's your body but in professional sports I especially boxing I say keep it 100% clean.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 20 2012, 12:21 AM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 19 2012, 11:21 PM) *
No and no. I mean I've been in fights but never boxing. Why do you ask that? Does it matter? I've been a fan of boxing since '81 when I went to my first live fight as a teenager and I would like all fighters on a level playing field. If a fighter is all doped up then he is not in his right state of mind and he is holding himself back and it could potentially lead to that fighter getting hurt. I mean people have been on this performance enhancing kick and wanting it out of boxing and rightfully so. IMO weed is like performance enhancing but in a reverse way, it takes away from a fighters ability. Maybe some of you don't care if these fighters smoke weed but if you were mature enough you would understand it's bad for boxing. If yall want to smoke weed that's fine it's your body but in professional sports I especially boxing I say keep it 100% clean.

No offense but did somebody on fighthype bang your girl or beat you up or something? You seem to have it out with posters here.. honestly just wondering

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 20 2012, 12:24 AM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I was just asking, you speak of maturity but yet you call a gym a piece of shit and call out someone who trains fighters but yet you have admittedly participated in none of it. Get your ass in there and see what it feels like before you make the waves your making.

And you should know that smoking weed has a different effect on each individual person who smokes it. I know people who you'd think were on bath salts but they just smoking weed, but they feel like they incredible hulk. And you got people who act silly when they on it or people who just laid back. It has different outcomes on people. I like many want ped's out of the sport but weed aint no fuckin ped lol.

And if you are what you claim to be which is a fan, then you should find a new hobby because plenty of pro athletes are high on something. I've heard stories about sprinters in track and field blazed out their minds, didn't effect their performance. You think this is the only sport where people lighting up and competing. You need to cut the tv and start making sweaters or something, because your going to be disappointed

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 20 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 20 2012, 12:21 AM) *
No offense but did somebody on fighthype bang your girl or beat you up or something? You seem to have it out with posters here.. honestly just wondering

He a troll and we all know it lol. Hell he might be related to allmenjoi hahaha

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 20 2012, 05:24 AM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

theres no problem with it outside of boxing he could smoke all he like, it's the disrespect for boxing and lack of professionalism, like failing to make weight. everytime this kid has an opportunity to prove something theres always that question mark.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 20 2012, 09:26 AM
Post #36

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 19 2012, 10:24 PM) *
I was just asking, you speak of maturity but yet you call a gym a piece of shit and call out someone who trains fighters but yet you have admittedly participated in none of it. Get your ass in there and see what it feels like before you make the waves your making.

And you should know that smoking weed has a different effect on each individual person who smokes it. I know people who you'd think were on bath salts but they just smoking weed, but they feel like they incredible hulk. And you got people who act silly when they on it or people who just laid back. It has different outcomes on people. I like many want ped's out of the sport but weed aint no fuckin ped lol.

And if you are what you claim to be which is a fan, then you should find a new hobby because plenty of pro athletes are high on something. I've heard stories about sprinters in track and field blazed out their minds, didn't effect their performance. You think this is the only sport where people lighting up and competing. You need to cut the tv and start making sweaters or something, because your going to be disappointed

Dude don't try and give me your you've never boxed so you don't know shit. That dont mean shit to me. Being mature and knowing how to analyze things means more than just some wannabe who acts like he's been there. I've been to and trained at many a gym here in Sacramento. I may have never sparred but i have worked out with some great fighters and champions. And became great friends with boxing legend Tony lopez. He did it he did it he right way and got the results of a champion.

If you want to smoke weed then by all means smoke your heart out. Be there done that when I was younger, but we all have to grow up somehow. When I smoked I used to think everyone should be on it, it don't effect me bad. Which it may have. But it wasn't until i stopped when i realized the effects. You think clearer, are more productive and things are more enhanced. So if you are still in your young years and smoking your brains out, then you won't understand what I'm saying until you mature more and eventually stop.

Anyways if you are a pro boxer and want to take your career serious then weed won't be part of your career. If Chavez wants to retire from boxing then he can go smoke all he wants but if he does continue to box and smoke weed too then he will continue to get the results he gets and come up short. I will always be against drugs in pro boxing.

This post has been edited by boxingloner: Sep 20 2012, 09:37 AM

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 20 2012, 09:36 AM
Post #37

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 19 2012, 10:24 PM) *
Get your ass in there and see what it feels like before you make the waves your making.

So stating my opinion on this subject means I'm making waves? Lol. It's cool you don't have to agree with me but I know my opinion outnumbers your opinion EASILY amoung the boxing world and fans. I know my opinion may be outnumbered here fighthype, but oh well, because fighthype board members don't speak for the majority of boxing anyways.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 20 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #38

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 20 2012, 03:24 AM) *
theres no problem with it outside of boxing he could smoke all he like, it's the disrespect for boxing and lack of professionalism, like failing to make weight. everytime this kid has an opportunity to prove something theres always that question mark.

I agree with you. Outside of pro boxing smoke all you.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 20 2012, 11:00 AM
Post #39

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Anyone find it strange or funny that Arum was the first to report it. Something tells me, if Chavez won, or at least looked good, he wouldnt have said jack shit. I see this goin two ways. Arum runs Chavez Jr name thru the dirt and markets come new stud so he comes across as a good guy or he uses the weed as an excuse, then we all will be bombarded with a lengthy drug abuse back story on 24/7. Chavez will find some "mentor", he will rededicate himself to his faith, and itll be Arums opening to market some new and improved Julio.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 20 2012, 11:15 AM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 20 2012, 09:26 AM) *
Dude don't try and give me your you've never boxed so you don't know shit. That dont mean shit to me. Being mature and knowing how to analyze things means more than just some wannabe who acts like he's been there. I've been to and trained at many a gym here in Sacramento. I may have never sparred but i have worked out with some great fighters and champions. And became great friends with boxing legend Tony lopez. He did it he did it he right way and got the results of a champion.

If you want to smoke weed then by all means smoke your heart out. Be there done that when I was younger, but we all have to grow up somehow. When I smoked I used to think everyone should be on it, it don't effect me bad. Which it may have. But it wasn't until i stopped when i realized the effects. You think clearer, are more productive and things are more enhanced. So if you are still in your young years and smoking your brains out, then you won't understand what I'm saying until you mature more and eventually stop.

Anyways if you are a pro boxer and want to take your career serious then weed won't be part of your career. If Chavez wants to retire from boxing then he can go smoke all he wants but if he does continue to box and smoke weed too then he will continue to get the results he gets and come up short. I will always be against drugs in pro boxing.

????

I think your credibility is going the way of the dodo bro

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 05:38 AM