Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTF?, Dana White is losing his mind.
Romulus9
post Dec 17 2009, 10:38 PM
Post #1

Formerly wvu8893

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,334

Octagon Hotties Logan Stanton & Natasha Wicks Released by UFC, WTF!!!

Published on: 17th December, 2009

Usually after a recent UFC event we at URDirt.com debate who is going to get let go by the organization following a second or third straight loss or a very bad outing inside the cage, but sadly it has just been passed through the grapevine that UFC Octagon Girls Logan Stanton and Natasha Wicks have been let go by the organization in a shocking turn of events as we scratch our heads saying, WTF!!!!

MMAMadness.com brings us this piece of horrible news as it says that Logan Stantonís contract was not re-newed following this past weekendís UFC 107 event in Memphis, Tennessee.

ringgirl-300x267[1]As for Natasha Wicks, she won a contest via Maxim magazine at the first ever UFC Fan Expo back in July to win a contract to work within the promotion and was cut well before the expiration of her existing deal in the process.

However, despite the absence of Arianny Celesteís at UFC 107 this past weekend it was due to the fact that her contract was recently re-negotiated as she will remain with the UFC as the only Octagon Girl hold over.

MMA Madness is also informing us that the UFC will only have two Octagon Girls from this point forward and is looking to bring in former Playboy playmate Chandella Powell as the newest UFC Octagon Girl which could be making her first appearance as soon as UFC 108 in early January, 2010.

So let me get this straight... you release Logan and Natasha, and the replacement is one that is completely unappealing?

Oh, and Cris Cyborg is considering an offer to pose for Playboy.

WTF is going on in MMA?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post Dec 18 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Who are you telling? With one mighty blow, the fucking UFC wiped out two of our bloggers:

http://natashawicks.fighthype.com
http://loganstanton.fighthype.com

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's just not a very festive thing to do.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Dec 18 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 4,447

i didnt want to make a new thread for this kelly pavlik fight but i just noticed this farce of a fight is on ppv... the only way i would order that mess is if it goes for $9.95... i cant believe they have the balls to put that shit on ppv....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 10:56 AM