IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 50 Cent explains situation with Floyd, Will they mend their friendship?
BigFightFan
post Nov 30 2012, 10:42 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604

http://www.thisis50.com/m/blogpost?id=7845...Post%3A31035773
What do you guys think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 30 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

All I know is, me and my boys have had fights before and the only people that know about it are me and my boys. Period. Say what you will about Floyd's ego, his life choices, his choice in women etc. all I know is, every freindship or intimate relationship 50's had with ANYBODY of any type of notoriety, when it ends or gets rocky...the details are always readily available to the public through HIM. I think that's sucker shit and it disgust me that we grew up in the same neighborhood. That's not how real dudes from Queens operate...but hey, I'm sure he could care less about my opinion or any of ours for that matter.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Nov 30 2012, 03:56 PM
Post #3

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 30 2012, 03:01 PM) *
All I know is, me and my boys have had fights before and the only people that know about it are me and my boys. Period. Say what you will about Floyd's ego, his life choices, his choice in women etc. all I know is, every freindship or intimate relationship 50's had with ANYBODY of any type of notoriety, when it ends or gets rocky...the details are always readily available to the public through HIM. I think that's sucker shit and it disgust me that we grew up in the same neighborhood. That's not how real dudes from Queens operate...but hey, I'm sure he could care less about my opinion or any of ours for that matter.

Well said!

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Nov 30 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 30 2012, 03:01 PM) *

I don't agree with the whole hood etiquette, but I get your point. The interesting thing is that Mayweather wanted assistance with Mayweather promotions, but 50 created TMT which was a red flag for Al and GBP. 50 implied Al and Goldenboy was not going to let him fly away from the nest. So are they in bed together?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 30 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I wish I made the kinds of money that they make, so frivolous shit like this can be the highlight of my day.

Honestly though, you cant knock some of the stuff about 50 saying what Floyd needs to have in place (accountant and business managers)...50's still not rich nowadays, for no reason. He's made some big investments, and goes on about business in a smart manner...cant knock him for that.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Dec 1 2012, 07:42 AM
Post #6

Lightweight

Also FMJr doesn't have any endorsement deals and brand extension doesn't exist. 50 would have attempted to being those things to the table so Floyd could earn money after boxing. I doubt TMT clothing and the club tours last long after Floyd retires.

People can say a lot about 50 cent, but have u ever heard of him swindling anyone out of their money? That speaks volumes about a person IMO.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Dec 1 2012, 08:47 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Whatever this is...beef, public stunt or whatever. It sadens me for some reason. They have been friends for a goddamn long time...I remember first seeing 50 in the ODLH/Mayweather 24/7, listening to Floyd talking about him in the best manner possible and thinking to myself...man, what a bond these two rich-asses have. And now this....they can say they are still brothers, but I don't really believe it....something besides money happened imo.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 1 2012, 01:29 PM
Post #8

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 1 2012, 08:47 AM) *
Whatever this is...beef, public stunt or whatever. It sadens me for some reason. They have been friends for a goddamn long time...I remember first seeing 50 in the ODLH/Mayweather 24/7, listening to Floyd talking about him in the best manner possible and thinking to myself...man, what a bond these two rich-asses have. And now this....they can say they are still brothers, but I don't really believe it....something besides money happened imo.

I can dig that.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 1 2012, 08:16 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Am I the only one that sees Floyd as "the big dummy" in this situation? As someone mentioned earlier, Floyd doesn't have any endorsement deals, and 50 already put it out there that Floyd doesn't have an account or business manager for the type of money that he has.

People take pages out of 50's book and make things happen. Floyd seems like one of those dudes who get offended when you try to help him, and as his best friend, I'd be pissed at him for being such a numbskull too.

I mean who tha hell gets out of jail and starts buying Lambos and $300k chains? Seriously...I know he was only gone for 60 days, but only a nuthugging idiot will overlook the money that he shelled out for lawyers, court fees, etc. How many celebrities have we seen take a financial dive because of repeated legal woes?

If he REALLY had it like that, then he wouldn't have spent a day in jail. If he had it like that, then he would've been doing his time like Martha Stewart, rather than damn near rotting and eating standard commissary items.

50 has been known as a snake for his whole career, but one thing NEVER fails to manifest...the post-condition of people that he did business with. He tried to make sure they were financially stable, but they didn't listen. It's like all of the people that had ties to Jay-Z are pissed at him now. None of those knucklehead mofos listened, and now they're broke and blame-shifting.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 1 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #10

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2012, 08:16 PM) *
Am I the only one that sees Floyd as "the big dummy" in this situation? As someone mentioned earlier, Floyd doesn't have any endorsement deals, and 50 already put it out there that Floyd doesn't have an account or business manager for the type of money that he has.

People take pages out of 50's book and make things happen. Floyd seems like one of those dudes who get offended when you try to help him, and as his best friend, I'd be pissed at him for being such a numbskull too.

I mean who tha hell gets out of jail and starts buying Lambos and $300k chains? Seriously...I know he was only gone for 60 days, but only a nuthugging idiot will overlook the money that he shelled out for lawyers, court fees, etc. How many celebrities have we seen take a financial dive because of repeated legal woes?

If he REALLY had it like that, then he wouldn't have spent a day in jail. If he had it like that, then he would've been doing his time like Martha Stewart, rather than damn near rotting and eating standard commissary items.

50 has been known as a snake for his whole career, but one thing NEVER fails to manifest...the post-condition of people that he did business with. He tried to make sure they were financially stable, but they didn't listen. It's like all of the people that had ties to Jay-Z are pissed at him now. None of those knucklehead mofos listened, and now they're broke and blame-shifting.

Here's the area in which I think Floyd comes off as the "big dummy": The fact that he actually considered 50 to have a genuine, selfless interest in him as a friend. Nothing in 50's history has indicated such....as far as we know. The other stuff, IMO, is white noise. At the end of the day, if you were EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER friends, you don't put your dude shit out there...especially after it looked as though you were trying to run ye ole "okie doke" on him.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 06:20 PM