IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FLOYD IS SPARRING AND THEY'RE BROADCASTING IT !
BoxingFan86
post Mar 26 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #31

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Mar 26 2012, 09:54 PM) *
I hope nobody from the cotto camp is viewing this...would completely demoralizing if you ask me.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif) , but I wonder if Gamboa will make an appearance. Last I heard, he was at the Goosen gym in Van Nuys Cali. Accordin' to Ricky Funez, he came with Floyd. Seein' how Floyd's back in Vegas, I assume Gamboa's back in Vegas with him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 26 2012, 09:07 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) at Max!

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Mar 26 2012, 09:52 PM
Post #33

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

No doubt... when i saw him put on his gear i was like "oh shit is he gonna Sparr LIVE???"..

Good shit.... homeboy gave him good work IMO..

I actually saw shades of Cotto... with that said we may be in for a decent fight after all

+Quote Post
DubC
post Mar 26 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #34

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,473

Missed live stream, anyone got another link for it?

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Mar 26 2012, 10:41 PM
Post #35

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 26 2012, 09:56 PM) *
At the expense of sounding gay as fuck, this needs to be said: I love watching this guy train.

We just may be in for a treat, 'cause at the end of today's broadcast, he said he's gon' try to do this once or twice a week (before the fight).

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 26 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #36

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (DubC @ Mar 26 2012, 11:27 PM) *
Missed live stream, anyone got another link for it?

It's on the front page...on the article. Oh yeah...where the hell have you been?

+Quote Post
DubC
post Mar 26 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #37

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:06 PM) *
It's on the front page...on the article. Oh yeah...where the hell have you been?

I've been slackin on my posts, sorry C...

Been wasting time with RL and watching robberies every time there is a fight in Texas (kinda embarrassing to live here after all that's happened recently...

And the link on the front page (UStream and FM website) are both off air...Too tired to search the web for it, I took a very brief look at youtube and didn't see it

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Mar 26 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #38

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 26 2012, 10:07 PM) *

I couldn't hold it in any longer ! These workouts make me feel like a bitch ! I'm like gasping for air after a few minutes of skipping rope and then you got this MACHINE in Mayweather just going for hours and hours, gawd dayum.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 26 2012, 11:12 PM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Mar 26 2012, 11:41 PM) *

We just may be in for a treat, 'cause at the end of today's broadcast, he said he's gon' try to do this once or twice a week (before the fight).

I honestly dont see the actual point of him doing it once or twice a week...I mean 24/7 is around the corner, so Im almost sure that's today's sparring session will be aired (just a guess though).

Im glad that he's considered airing his training sessions, though Im sure he wont air another piece of his sparring session. That's how Floyd does, he gives people just enough exclusive material, and leaves us pondering...which is great promotion.

The fact that he aired his sparring session today, set the world on fire (somewhat) and he pretty much flexed his "promotional" muscle today. Good stuff! I want to see more of Cotto as well.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 26 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (DubC @ Mar 27 2012, 12:11 AM) *
I've been slackin on my posts, sorry C...

Been wasting time with RL and watching robberies every time there is a fight in Texas (kinda embarrassing to live here after all that's happened recently...

And the link on the front page (UStream and FM website) are both off air...Too tired to search the web for it, I took a very brief look at youtube and didn't see it

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

Let's get back on track Dub! Oh yeah...Texas may not be the best place to be right now, especially if you're talking boxing. Screw that though...Texas will always be the spot! I was down there a couple of months ago, and the women down there...fuckin' stallions! Woo! <Ric Flair voice>

Oh yeah...I posted a youtube video in this thread, and I haven't even watched it yet. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Mar 27 2012, 12:11 AM) *
I couldn't hold it in any longer ! These workouts make me feel like a bitch ! I'm like gasping for air after a few minutes of skipping rope and then you got this MACHINE in Mayweather just going for hours and hours, gawd dayum.

Like I said earlier, Im decent when it comes to jumping rope, but DAMN, this dude redefines the art of it! If that's a full day for him in the gym (which he made look quite easy), then the world should be happy with seeing that much.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 02:58 PM