IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Harold Angus Don't Want None With Touch oF SleeP, He's ducking!
CyruS
post Aug 5 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

For weeks now the former Jr. Middleweight & Super Middleweight World Champion Touch oF SleeP has belittled and antagonized the World Cruiserweight Champion, Harold Angus.

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Yeah... yeah, Harold Angus, yeah.... Harold, yeah, Im comin for you.

Touch oF SleeP believes Harold Angus to be an overrated piece of trash and is disgusted that Angus thinks moving up to Heavyweight for one fight and knocking out a complete bum is an accomplishment.

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Former Super Middleweight & Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
This sucka aint neva did nothin! He knows Im comin, hes skurred! He's trying to put any and everyone in front me so he dont gotta face the fury. I got news for you sucka, it dont matter who you put in front of me, Im fucking them all up!

Touch oF SleeP has become the league's "Zero Killer" taking the zeros from fighters such as Diego De La Vega, Nasty Nick, Fernando Vargas, Curtis Stevens, Yusaf Mack for the Super Middleweight title and more recently formerly undefeated #1 contender to the super middleweight title Michelle Thorne. The zero he chases after is the zero that belongs to Harold Angus and the World Cruiserweight Championship.

He knows it. He wants to face anybody but me! He's career will be over after I get his ass in the ring with me. Ima put this sucka on a stick and BBQ his ass!

Does Harold Angus have the guts to step into the ring with such a fighter that jumps weight classes and destroys his opponents effortlessly??

I am the real pound 4 pound fighter in the world today. Nobody jumps the weights like I do and fuck everybody up, Im either taking titles or taking zeros. I am the fighters fighter!

Stay tuned...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 5 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Larry Johnson is always up for the challenge.

his last fight was a UD over Roy Jones Jr....

He is P4P a top fighter.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 5 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

That don't impress Touch oF SleeP ! You gotta come harder than that ! (no homo)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/aggressive.gif)

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 5 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Former Jr. Middleweight & Super Middleweight World Champion)
You cant run forever Harold. Haaaarrrrroooooollllldddddddddd. HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 5 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #5

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Angus beat Ferguson by The Grace of God...and you're calling The Boogeyman a bum....The Boogeyman's gonna getcha, Iron....you can run...but you can't hide.

Who's Touch of Sleep btw? Must be another one of those Chamber kids who's ducking a Dungeon Member...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by The C.E.O.: Aug 5 2007, 05:53 PM

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 5 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

Touch oF SleeP a.k.a. James Toney a.k.a. The Zero Killer a.k.a. fatass ( to some managers)

Undefeated 2 division World Champion in Jr. Middleweight & Super Middleweight.

He's never fought those bums from the ATL because no fighter in the ATL is a top contender. Touch oF SleeP slays the fighters that slay the ATL bums.

Touch oF SleeP can beat the entire ATL bumgeon on his own in one week.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh yeah,

Boogeyman is a BUM!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Aug 5 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #7

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

THE BUMGEON!!????

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!....I liked that one....

but

I don't think you understand.....

The Boogeyman just disconnected Joe Louis' brain stem....in THE 1ST ROUND. He...is an "Iron" CLONE. Your gym is reluctant to face my gym. Styles make fights. I have The Antidote.

and The Boogeyman will make "Iron" his BITCH!

Yes...he'll literally make him his bitch...have "Iron" feeding him grapes and fanning him with an Ostrich feather..that type a shit...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 5 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

That Joe Louis encounter was a fluke punch, nothing more. If you are using the young Joe Louis as a testing platform to compare to the Titanic Monster that is Iron then that is a grave mistake. Boogeyman talking all this shit about wanting Iron is the equivalent of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. calling out Miguel Cotto in real life, not to be taken seriously. And uhhhhh this thread was for Harold, and he still hasnt showed up in it..... he's DUCKING TOUCH OF SLEEP EVERYWHERE!

+Quote Post
Don Flamenco
post Aug 5 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #9

Bantamweight

Member No.: 2,709

Unbeknownst to 'The Big Pineapple' Gym Manager Don "Juan" Flamenco, there are computers in L.A. (whodathunkit?!)

Harrold accepts 'Fatty's' Invitation for a slaughter. Only question is, WILL HE MAKE WEIGHT?

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 5 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

*eating a mouthful of double cheeseburgers* Im workin on it sucka! Only thing Im contemplating is if I should beat that Butkiss guy's ass if he can win the light heavyweight title, otherwise ill go right over him and continue eating my burgers. Butkiss is an easy fight and so are you Harold. IM COMIN FOR U! HAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:13 AM