IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The KING is Back!! Larry Holmes returns.
BigG
post Apr 3 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

He's back....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Apr 3 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-TOSedition)
TOS : Larry! You lookin Flabby and Sick!

SHOTS FIRED!

Look at this bum Larry Holmes. You ain't no king! You still the same bitch ass kid I smacked up damn near 2 years ago. You still the man that got dropped by a Jr. Middleweight. You still the man that can't carry my jockstrap. You still the man trying to be me but you can't be me. Look at you, do you remember when I whipped yo ass and you had this look on your face?
(IMG:http://www.eastsideboxing.com/fotos/holmes4464797.jpg)

You ain't no king if you run all day from a slow ass behemoth that I could whoop with one hand tied behind my back. You a disgrace larry. I saw your son the other day, he ain't lookin to hot! Take a look!
(IMG:http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9528/ashycoleman.jpg)

Larry! You lookin Flabby and Sick! Yo damn self!

I'm the King!

-TOS

This post has been edited by CyruS: Apr 3 2009, 03:39 PM

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 3 2009, 04:06 PM
Post #3

Choppin Headz Boi!

Holmes responds to TOS...

"I know what you wanna do, fatboy....you wanna fight Lanky Gawn, a man that CAN'T beat a live body not named Giant Man III because you know he easy pickings. Let me tell you something, TOS.....I finished Lanky Gawn's prime when I gave him his 2nd loss...it wil look great on your record when you do beat him..but EVERYONE knows the best Heavyweight alive is I....

I am the KING, I retired AS champion, after my two spectacular performances over Giant Man III...let me tell you this, that big boy ain't BEEN THE SAME since I put hands on him....I was too good to ever lose to that boy...

TOS you punk, you retired because you constanstly spent training camps at Burger King, GETTING your weight up and you knew you were too damn FAT to fight...it's been a long time TOS but I know you ain't the SAME figther you was two years ago when you beat me...yeah, I admit, TOS beat me...he's the best fighter I've ever fought...but let me tell you something.....I will send you packing to Burger King and you will change your profession after I'm done with you..I will make you a manager of Burger King after this fight...."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Apr 3 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Apr 3 2009, 04:06 PM) [snapback]430579[/snapback]
Holmes responds to TOS...

"I know what you wanna do, fatboy....you wanna fight Lanky Gawn(You don't know what Ima do bucket boy.), a man that CAN'T beat a live body not named Giant Man III because you know he easy pickings.Kinda like, that bum Jorge Alcarez who can't beat a live body not named.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Larry Holmes! Let me tell you something, TOS.....I finished Lanky Gawn's prime when I gave him his 2nd loss...(And I took yo motherfuckin soul when I busted yo ass boy! You ain't been the same since, you been fighting like a pussy!) it wil look great on your record when you do beat him..but EVERYONE knows the best Heavyweight alive is I....(Not with losses to Jorge Alcarez and..... Tony Maxwell! AHAHAH!)

I am the KING, I retired AS champion,( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) *looks at record* I retired as champ after I kicked yo ass all over Las Vegas, I retired as a the REAL heavyweight champ, watchoo know about Lineal Titles!? NUTHIN!) after my two spectacular performances over Giant Man III...let me tell you this, that big boy ain't BEEN THE SAME since I put hands on him....(I guess it's good for him you never actually put your hands on him but instead watched him collapse from chasing you around the ring, AHAH!) I was too good to ever lose to that boy...(Your gym teacher did tell me that yo punk ass did get an A+ in track.)

TOS you punk, you retired because you constanstly spent training camps at Burger King, GETTING your weight up and you knew you were too damn FAT to fight...(But with still enough skillz to mop yo ass all over that ring!) it's been a long time TOS but I know you ain't the SAME figther you was two years ago (Yo wife told me that you aren't the same man 5 years ago!) when you beat me...yeah, I admit, TOS beat me...he's the best fighter(Best fighter EVAR SON!) I've ever fought...but let me tell you something.....I will send you packing to Burger King and you will change your profession after I'm done with you..I will make you a manager of Burger King after this fight...." (Only thing yo punk ass manages is who gets to suck on my nuts next!)

TOS EDITION!

+Quote Post
BigG
post Apr 4 2009, 03:28 AM
Post #5

Choppin Headz Boi!

"TOS, you NEED a tune up especially before fighting me...so go have your tune up against either Angus or Lanky...I'll be waiting"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 08:03 PM