IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is it true, Guerrero arrested at an airport??
BrutUalBK
post Mar 28 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #1

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/boxer...29569--box.html

Is he trying to get out of the fight and save himself from getting whupped??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 28 2013, 12:15 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

whats more worrying

Peterson Fails Drug Test

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 28 2013, 12:20 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Ok. See what I mean with this guy? Their saying the gun was on him not his entourage. He hangs out with cholos, his dad always talks about the pen and the barrio (which is funny cause aren't these guys from gilroy??) And then he spits that Christian stuff??

QUOTE (mgrover)
[/u]013, 01:15 PM' post='576501']

whats more worrying

Peterson Fails Drug Test

Smh...

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Mar 28 2013, 01:25 PM
Post #4

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

This fucking dick head, Robert "The Holy Ghost" Guerrero, Robert "The Glock" Guerrero brings a gun to an airport. But not just to any airport- one in NYC Where a 9/11 attack happened. JFK in the tri-state area where the sandy hook massacre happened. Smfh lmaoo there's not much to say. The situation speaks for itself. If this grown ass 30 year old didn't have the mental capacity to understand that he was making a really asinine decision what makes people think he has the ring IQ to defeat Floyd Mayweather. This fool doesn't even have common sense. Case closed.

As for the Lamont Peterson situation lets not be to quick to jump to conclusions because we don't know the circumstances surrounding the positive test result. I'm certain he wouldn't want to go through the bullshit he went through a year ago that cost him a belt, a year, his integrity, and lots if big money fights. Nowadays positive tests don't always mean a fighter is trying to cheat. Sometimes fighters fall victim to certain situations for example Mickey Bey and Berto. Although last year the circumstances surroubding his positive PEDs results were a bit sketchy it was a health related reason. So lets hold out on Lamont Peterson for now. But there's no denying that the situation it self is a disappointment.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Mar 28 2013, 02:19 PM
Post #5

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 28 2013, 02:25 PM) *
Robert "The Glock" Guerrero

+1
Goddamn, you killed me with that one!

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 28 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #6

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

God told him to pack that heat, but forgot to tell him how to hide it. God also should have told him you are allowed to declare you weapon and transport it in checked luggage.

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 28 2013, 02:28 PM
Post #7

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

Remember what they did from Old Boy from the Giants for shooting himself in the leg. Plus Ghost may have some fed charges stacked on top of state charges.

Does this fight go off and if so, will Ghost be so distracted that it will be non-competitive.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 28 2013, 02:32 PM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I was born and raised in NYC. Their gun laws are no fuckin joke and they don't show any lenience for celebrities. You could literally catch the Superbowl winning TD for their hometown team and get jail time. There's a strong chance he may face some serious jail time.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Mar 28 2013, 02:41 PM
Post #9

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 28 2013, 03:32 PM) *
I was born and raised in NYC. Their gun laws are no fuckin joke and they don't show any lenience for celebrities. You could literally catch the Superbowl winning TD for their hometown team and get jail time. There's a strong chance he may face some serious jail time.

Superbowl? Shit Carmelo could score every single point in every single game of an undefeated season that would bring the NYK to an NBA championship-something thats FOREIGN to us new yorkers- and if he got caught with a clean gun he'd still get no mercy!

Smh Lil Wayne got a year for his gun charge and this is Lil Wayne. Robert Guerrero is not no Lil Wayne and I'm sure he does not have Lil Wayne lawyer fees or Lil Wayne connections. Smh I hope it all goes well for him. But this guy is really stupid...

I hope this Gilroy boy could hold his own in Rikers cause he damn sure aint no A List celebrity.

This post has been edited by Marcus: Mar 28 2013, 02:47 PM

+Quote Post
flazi
post Mar 28 2013, 02:41 PM
Post #10

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

peterson was falsely accused, he didn't test positive.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:17 AM