Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao-Marquez Trilogy Scored
fightscoreollect...
post Dec 3 2012, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

Since the fight is a few days away and that i have recieved numerous requests on my scoing for the 3 fights. I have watched again and scored the 3 Pacquiao-Marquez fights for my" fightscorecollector" site (in the signature below).

I have also added some stats from my scoring of the fight eg: how many rounds each fighter has won and total points accumulated in the 3 fights.

Any comments most welcome AND please add your scores in this thread

cheers

Fightscorecollector

ps: jacks1000, scott christ please feel free to add this article from my site to fighthype.com or the UKfighthype part of the site, cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Plah
post Dec 4 2012, 02:07 PM
Post #2

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

I remember having Pac barely edging out the first one. 2nd and 3rd one were clearly Marquez victories imo. Can't believe you had the 3rd for Pac. He looked lost and very uncomfortable in there. He knew he lost that fight. His eyes and body language are proof of that.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Dec 4 2012, 02:11 PM
Post #3

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I had Manny taking the first fight and Marquez the next two, all close. Many rounds hard to score.

Jack

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 4 2012, 03:11 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 4 2012, 03:11 PM) *
I had Manny taking the first fight and Marquez the next two, all close. Many rounds hard to score.

Jack

same here. pac by 1 point in the first bout....marquez by a slim margin in the 2nd one and marquez wide in the last one.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Dec 4 2012, 04:07 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

1st - Draw
2nd - Close UD for Marquez
3rd - wide UD Marquez, although I got pissed at him during the 11th and 12th, Juan pulled off some De la Hoya shizz...
4th - Sadly, I think Pacquiao wants to make a statement and will pull this one off...My heart is with Juan though...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 4 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 4 2012, 02:07 PM) *
I remember having Pac barely edging out the first one. 2nd and 3rd one were clearly Marquez victories imo. Can't believe you had the 3rd for Pac. He looked lost and very uncomfortable in there. He knew he lost that fight. His eyes and body language are proof of that.

I agree on the third fight. I have to disagree with fightscores point about punch output in a fight, I think its more about ring generalship and effective offense. And in the third fight there's no doubt the fight was completely in marquez pace and like you said pac looked very uncomfortable. And as much as I Saw marquez had the more effective offense, countering and landing the harder blows.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 4 2012, 07:06 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 4 2012, 05:07 PM) *
1st - Draw
3rd - wide UD Marquez, although I got pissed at him during the 11th and 12th, Juan pulled off some De la Hoya shizz...
4th - Sadly, I think Pacquiao wants to make a statement and will pull this one off...My heart is with Juan though...

i heard that argument and i don't agree with it. go back and watch...don't listen.

manny was supposed to knock pac out last time. i knew better. i'm guessing marquez is going to win definitively this time.

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Dec 5 2012, 02:46 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

I don't listen to the opinions of others when I am trying to score the fight, professor. He really took the steam off and didn't close the show in my eyes, but at least he landed something.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 5 2012, 02:58 AM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 5 2012, 03:46 AM) *
I don't listen to the opinions of others when I am trying to score the fight, professor. He really took the steam off and didn't close the show in my eyes, but at least he landed something.

good. i scored those rounds for jmm.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 5 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 4 2012, 04:07 PM) *
1st - Draw

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth. I had it the same exact way for every fight and I too think Pacquiao might come out and make a statement this time. I think Juan is exasperated at this point.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:19 AM