IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESPN3: Klitschko vs Peter II @ approximately 2PM PT/4CT/5ET, SPOILERS WITHIN Approx.15 Mins to 30 Mins Later
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 14 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #81

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

I give up.

Blaze you are fucking crazy.

I understand what most people are saying in general, I just do not like his style. I will leave it at that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Sep 14 2010, 09:26 PM
Post #82

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 195

I saw both fights live actually. And the exciting inside fighting didnt happens. You better get out your geek glasses and study your tape collection a little closer. Everytime Tyson got close, Holy led in with his head and grabbed tyson.

Wlads style may not please you, but he would likely dominate many of your favorite fighters in their prime, just because of his natural gifts.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 14 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #83

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Run and Gun Game Calls @ Sep 14 2010, 10:26 PM) *
I saw both fights live actually. And the exciting inside fighting didnt happens. You better get out your geek glasses and study your tape collection a little closer. Everytime Tyson got close, Holy led in with his head and grabbed tyson.

Wlads style may not please you, but he would likely dominate many of your favorite fighters in their prime, just because of his natural gifts.

I saw them both live too, big fucking deal. Your rest of your post is... , and I have seen enough of your innaccurate posts before. Yeah, I guess Holy-Tyson I was a borefest with no exciting exchanges and totally all effective punches were from the outside and all Holyfield did was grab him and did no inside work? Whatever. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hmmm...Bowe, Holyfield, Holmes(my favs) would all have knocked out Wlad in their respected primes. Nice try. Can not replace a man's heart, chin, or whatever you want to call it. Wlad is good, but damn look at this pitiful division.

The fact is he got KO'd by a journeyman. He got destroyed by an old semi retired golfer. AND he folded after catching some heat in return from an exhausted and beaten fighter in Brewster.

So because he has beaten some softies and has a nice run as of now, so now all of the sudden he would "dominate many of my favorite fighters in their prime" of the past? Get real. Any of the guys I mentioned above plus a Lennox Lewis, Tyson, Ruddock, etc. would all test Wlad's fortitude, and I honestly don't see Wlad beaten any of them. They all would get to him eventually.

Would you like to borrow my geek classes some time?

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Sep 14 2010, 10:11 PM

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Sep 14 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #84

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 14 2010, 07:15 PM) *
I give up.

Blaze you are fucking crazy.

I understand what most people are saying in general, I just do not like his style. I will leave it at that.

hahaha.I can be..Wlad obviously doesn't want to fight on the inside though so I guess you're kinda right..

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 15 2010, 03:32 AM
Post #85

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Sep 14 2010, 06:28 PM) *
Wlad holds everytime??I just saw him throwing right hands on the inside against Peter who was holding him..Wlad may not fight on the inside with fresh guys but once he softens guys up,he does some inside fighting..He should start using him left hook on the inside more and work on shortening up his right hand for the inside..I liked his uppercuts on the inside too which is an important punch for a taller guy since the shorter guys are asking to be hit with one(Lennox Lewis/Tyson for one example)..

I gotta say Jon I thought Wlad was more throwing uppercuts catching Peter coming in rather than when they were in the clinches.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Sep 15 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #86

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 15 2010, 03:32 AM) *
I gotta say Jon I thought Wlad was more throwing uppercuts catching Peter coming in rather than when they were in the clinches.

Youre right..Really all he tried to do on the inside was throw him overhand right..It's obvious he doesn't wanna fight on the inside but he needs to work at it more so that he can be more of a total package..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Sep 16 2010, 12:26 AM
Post #87

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

If it aint broke dont fix it and if its cracked protect it by any means necessary!

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 16 2010, 02:13 AM
Post #88

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 16 2010, 12:26 AM) *
If it aint broke dont fix it and if its cracked protect it by any means necessary!

Ha, sums Wlad up nicely!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 04:40 PM