IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Pac vs Marquez IIII (Preview and Poll), if your complaining just fuck off really...
Pacquiao-Marquez IV
Who Wins?
Pacquiao by Dec (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Pacquiao by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Pacquiao by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Marquez by Dec (Close) [ 4 ] ** [44.44%]
Marquez by Dec (Wide) [ 1 ] ** [11.11%]
Marquez by TKO/KO [ 2 ] ** [22.22%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 9

Cshel86
post Nov 2 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Sorry, but unless JMM is doing some serious P90X, that dude is on something. He has balls and has always been able to take a punch, I've seen him hurt on several occasions, but it seems like he hasn't been down since the Katsidis fight...maybe we can blame that on competition, I guess.

As strong as Manny has gotten over the years, I figured he would've put JMM on the deck in their last fight, but Juan just has him figured out at this point. Maybe the Mayweathers haven't said anything about Juan being on something, because he's serving Manny up a taste of his own medicine...at least in their eyes, regardless of the PED accusations that they deny.

MG made a good point about the 4th fight. People (including me) were complaining about the results of the rubber match, so there's really no need to complain about a 4th being signed. Had they called the 3rd fight correctly, then this wouldn't be happening. Well, now that I think about it, this 4th fight is in inevitable, because the world would've been crying about Manny avenging that loss, had it happened.

As long as the undercard is decent for this card, then I'm in. I actually have a feeling that this one will have more fireworks, because Manny was confused and lacked focus in their recent outing, and Marquez avoided being knocked out, an it costed him. I wouldn't mind seeing a Bailey/Jones rematch...hell, it aint like Bailey trains hard for fights anyway. Lol

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 2 2012, 08:21 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 1 2012, 08:39 PM) *
Are you talking about the sedchenko fight before marquez pac 3? Cause if you are that was a dive if I've ever seen one bro.

I think you mean Likar Ramos. That was DEFINITELY a dive! He fought Fedchenko after Pac/Marquez 3. I think you have your chenkos mixed up lol

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Nov 2 2012, 09:02 AM
Post #13

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

Wow when I saw this thread, I thought it'd get a whole lot of hate and bashing comments to Pacquiao and this fight. I figured why not get a laugh out of it by reading. Lol glad to see true boxing fan replies.

I for one think that the Manny that showed up on the third fight was very strong. I mean he looked ripped for that fight and very fast. Emmanuel Steward said the same thing during that fight. But Marquez made that look like shit with him backing up and counterpunching all night.

I think this fight we will see a very aggressive Pacquiao. He knows his stock has dropped and I think the Bradley fight humbled his ass a lot. Since he now knows that he can't just half ass every fight just because he was being heralded as the Pound for Pound king. He actually looks good already this early in training than he is usually. I really do hope Roach and Pac come in with at least 3 plans of beating Marquez and adjust to it. If not, then we will see the same shit with the same punches thrown.

As for Marquez, I agree that he is on something. I have no proof but that is my opinion. This dude got big in just one fight. Compare him to the Marquez that destroyed Katsidis, especially the one that fought Mayweather. He weighted 142 lbs for the third Pac fight and also the Mayweather fight. Granted he changed some things with training but I don't even think Pacquiao got that welterweight body in just one fight. Anyways, I think Marquez will be Marquez. I do believe he will be more aggressive this time around but not to the point that they want to challenge Pac toe to toe. Nacho knows better than that.

I dont see neither fighter winning by a KO. They couldn't before, they for sure won't this time. Plus both guys have great chins. I can see knockdowns being a possibility however. But overall, I see this fight will be the same shit we saw. Except more violent and with blood. Kinda like the first fight but more technical.

If Pac scores a knockdown I'm sure they will give it to him. They can gain more money from Pacquiao hanging on longer with a win than a Marquez who is 40 yrs old and thinking of retirement already.

Can't wait till December. Will definitely split this with some friends and get some ol' fashion Filipino food party to watch the fight.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Nov 2 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #14

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

Im not ordering this fight. Theres too much talent at 147 for Manny to be fighting Marquez for the 4th time. I dont care what anybody says this fight is shit. The 3rd fight was shit too. Manny hasnt put on an exciting fight since Cotto and thats going on 4 yrs now. I only watched the Bradley fight because I had money on it.

This post has been edited by leonthegee: Nov 2 2012, 10:57 AM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 2 2012, 02:03 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

pac/jmm 4 is a boxing after dark fight. nothing more...nothing less. the fight is too predictable. although i thought jmm won the last two fights, they will always make for a close match up every time they step into the squared ring. with that being said....arum is raping pac. not blatantly like over powering rapist....more like a weasel who spikes a chicks drink. smh.

+Quote Post
flazi
post Nov 2 2012, 02:18 PM
Post #16

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 2 2012, 12:03 PM) *
arum is raping pac. not blatantly like over powering rapist....more like a weasel who spikes a chicks drink. smh.

this.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Nov 2 2012, 03:25 PM
Post #17

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Pac vs Marquez IV*

+Quote Post
Plah
post Nov 2 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #18

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

This fight is being made just for money and money only. I'm having this feeling (and wish) that JMM hurts Pac pretty good this time and gets the nod easily.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 2 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Plah @ Nov 2 2012, 03:52 PM) *
This fight is being made just for money and money only. I'm having this feeling (and wish) that JMM hurts Pac pretty good this time and gets the nod easily.

can we get some forecast/predictions on ppv sales? will it matter? the truth won't come out anyway.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Nov 2 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #20

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=w...6r5Mdt296DY1j8g

They didn't ask 1 question about the fight with Marquez in this interview. SMH!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 01:57 AM