Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather VS Mosley
Byrd Man
post Sep 20 2009, 06:54 AM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

Floyd will wait til Mosely gets another couple years older before he'll fight him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Keith
post Sep 20 2009, 07:24 AM
Post #12

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,273

Mosley has him by a solid 2 inches. He is physically bigger and would present Floyd with punching power he has never seen. I have never seen another welter react easily to Shanes power. Even in his loses to Forrest and Cotto, when Mosley landed you could see that "I really dont want to get hit with that again" look in their eyes. Floyd is a great boxer, but when Shane is stalking him it may look more like running and not moving. If Shane can cut that ring off...

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Sep 20 2009, 08:17 AM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

Co-sign .......i remember a time pre-shane when margarito was called "iron-chinned"

+Quote Post
ezdoseit
post Sep 20 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #14

Amateur

Member No.: 10,456

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 20 2009, 06:34 AM) *
2 of those guys you mentioned were bigger men. Cotto was a close fight. Cotto brings more power to the table tan Mayweather would. In Mayweather, Mosley will find a very defensive guy with NO POWER at WW. Shane beats Mayweather like a BIG brother beating his little brother. It would be that kind of dominant. Shane is also a much bigger guy than Mayweather. It was very evident today in the post fight interview.

he fought wright at jr middle but wright cant punch right, and mosley fought forrest at ww plus shane loads up way to much and wont land any of those punches. floyd by ud at the end of the day they will fight floyd will win and there will more excuses it will never stop some u appreciate after they stop fighting

This post has been edited by ezdoseit: Sep 20 2009, 08:52 AM

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 20 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (ezdoseit @ Sep 20 2009, 09:35 AM) *
he fought wright at jr middle but wright cant punch right, and mosley fought forrest at ww plus shane loads up way to much and wont land any of those punches. floyd by ud at the end of the day they will fight floyd will win and there will more excuses it will never stop some u appreciate after they stop fighting

Wright roughed up JT pretty good. Wright is not a great puncher, but he was very solid southpaw at the time. Shit...I just want to see the damn fight now. You will hear no excuses from me if Floyd beats Shane fair and square. He will get props from me if he does it, I just want him to finally be in there with the best opponents.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Sep 20 2009, 09:52 AM

+Quote Post
ezdoseit
post Sep 20 2009, 10:24 AM
Post #16

Amateur

Member No.: 10,456

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 20 2009, 09:51 AM) *
Wright roughed up JT pretty good. Wright is not a great puncher, but he was very solid southpaw at the time. Shit...I just want to see the damn fight now. You will hear no excuses from me if Floyd beats Shane fair and square. He will get props from me if he does it, I just want him to finally be in there with the best opponents.

im gonna hold u to that too

+Quote Post
Keith
post Sep 20 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #17

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 20 2009, 10:51 AM) *

I would also give unconditonal respect to Floyd if he beat Shane. I wont argue whether Shane is a better fighter then his first run at welter but I believe with certainty that he is a better fighter then the one that lost to Winky twice and beat Vargas twice. He is still elite material.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 20 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (ezdoseit @ Sep 20 2009, 11:24 AM) *
im gonna hold u to that too

Absolutely. Dude, back when Floyd was at 130, I was a big fan of his. He was freakin amazing and fought anybody, he was a beast in there. Again, he beats Shane fair and square, no bitching from me. I just want the 2 best to fight one another.

+Quote Post
Vodoo
post Sep 20 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #19

Strawweight

Member No.: 7,289

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Sep 20 2009, 09:17 AM) *
Co-sign .......i remember a time pre-shane when margarito was called "iron-chinned"
I remember that and I actually used to ask when did Margarito prove he had an iron chin. It was during the same argument I was trying to have people prove to me that Cintron has great punching power. 2 myths that have no real proof to back them up.

+Quote Post
hardhead
post Sep 20 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #20

Middleweight

Member No.: 77

QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Sep 20 2009, 07:10 AM) *
Mosley has disrespected Mayweather. So no fight. You'll hear this excuse sooner or later.

I was telling my friend since Floyd used this excuse for Mosley a few months back when Mosley was going on TV saying Floyd was scared this and that Mosley should've bitch slapped Floyd right there on the spot, what would've been his excuse to not fight Mosley then?? "oh Mosley bitch slapped me so now I'm never fighting him" that would be a legit excuse if you were a pussy but since Floyd is a wanna be 50 cent/street motherfucker he'd have way too much pressure to make that fight to redeem himself.....lol

Basically with a guy like Floyd you need to bully the fuck out his ass and humiliate him into a fight,his ego and pride wouldn't be able to take it and he'd have to fight you eventually..

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:05 AM