Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Woe!!!!_Mares and Moreno negotiations!, Info. Added For Clarity
checkleft
post Aug 15 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Mares and Moreno are in serious negotiations to fight each other, this is a great fight and if it gets made I can honestly say it would make my year. To see Martinez Chavez and now maybe Mares Moreno? It's gettin good!

http://www.boxingscene.com/mares-vs-moreno...13-vegas--56072
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 15 2012, 01:26 AM
Post #2

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 15 2012, 12:25 AM) *
Mares and Moreno are in serious negotiations to fight each other, this is a great fight and if it gets made I can honestly say it would make my year. To see Martinez Chavez and now maybe Mares Moreno? It's gettin good!

http://www.boxingscene.com/mares-vs-moreno...13-vegas--56072

This would be a good fight. And it's good to see that fights are getting made or potentially getting made between fighters who the public wants to see square off against one another

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Aug 15 2012, 02:15 PM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,708

i can't wait to see Moreno box this guy's ears off.

This post has been edited by BrutUalBK: Aug 15 2012, 02:16 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 15 2012, 04:01 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

I think moreno is vastly underratted, I could see him completely outboxing him but I don't think mares will go out like that. That kid goes balls out every single fight (literally in the agbeko fight). If it is close and moreno wins we could be in for a very good rematch or trilogy

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Aug 15 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 15 2012, 03:15 PM) *
i can't wait to see Moreno box this guy's ears off.

Lol... i hope they make it.

Looks like it may be a good one

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Aug 15 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #6

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

Awesome matchup, too great fighters in a hot division going at it, you cant ask for more. I love both fighters and this is a make or break fight for both guys. Who ever wins will be on top of the world and looking like a star while the loser will be left wondering what could have been. So for a matchup like this you can expect blood and guts. I love the lower weight classes, they have the fighters with the most heart and they are almost always action packed. I know I'll be in the minority here at fighthype but give me Mares by hard fought decision. I like Mares a lot as a fighter and he can get a bad rap by a lot of the people on this board here but the guy can really fight and has lots of skill and i think it will really show in this fight. Mares all the way.

This post has been edited by boxingloner: Aug 15 2012, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 15 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Haven't seen much of Moreno, but I believe he was on that trash-ass Rios/Abril card that I ordered. I may have seen him fight by accident a few times (Friday Night Fights), but I cant remember.

From you guys' reception, he seems to be pretty good, so I'll check him out. Not sure who will take this one...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 16 2012, 03:38 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

props to both if this fight gets made!!!! wow!!! let this be the example to those claiming to want to fight the best u bullshit lying ass muthaphuckas. arce and nishioka are not the best. smh.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 16 2012, 03:38 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 15 2012, 08:15 PM) *
Haven't seen much of Moreno, but I believe he was on that trash-ass Rios/Abril card that I ordered. I may have seen him fight by accident a few times (Friday Night Fights), but I cant remember.

From you guys' reception, he seems to be pretty good, so I'll check him out. Not sure who will take this one...

holy shit! u ordered that!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) sorry.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 16 2012, 03:41 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 15 2012, 06:16 PM) *
Awesome matchup, too great fighters in a hot division going at it, you cant ask for more. I love both fighters and this is a make or break fight for both guys. Who ever wins will be on top of the world and looking like a star while the loser will be left wondering what could have been. So for a matchup like this you can expect blood and guts. I love the lower weight classes, they have the fighters with the most heart and they are almost always action packed. I know I'll be in the minority here at fighthype but give me Mares by hard fought decision. I like Mares a lot as a fighter and he can get a bad rap by a lot of the people on this board here but the guy can really fight and has lots of skill and i think it will really show in this fight. Mares all the way.

with moreno's defense...there will be no blood and guts. it's going to be a great fight though. i think neither guy loses much because it's such a high caliber fight there's no shame in losing to either guy.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:25 AM