IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Preview of Next Weeks HBO Card-Sergio Martinez vs. Martin Murray, Also Chris "Nipples" Areoloa vs. Bermane Stiverne
Dolimite
post Apr 26 2013, 06:27 AM
Post #21

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2013, 11:13 AM) *
I've never done coke before, so I wouldn't even know. I would imagine that it gets your subconscious going into 5th gear, but again, what man has the thought of wearing lingerie, at the forefront of mind?

Oh yeah...Waffle House is neeeever a bad idea! I'd go as far as saying that Shoney's would do the trick, but I'd hate to get one of those Shoney's rants going again. Wait a minute...

Dude I have never eaten at Shoney's before. Their sign freaks me out. I don't know what it is. I never did coke either and I am not about to start but if I did do it I think I would be in party mode and not wearing some panty hose with boxing gloves on. No sir!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 12:01 PM) *

The one on Pico? Hell no! Line is too long. Love their lemonade!

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 25 2013, 12:07 PM) *
Bermane Stiverne. He looks like a mean fucker! I wonder if "Nipples" is gonna be in over his head?

Jack

Jack that fight ain't going more than 6 rounds. That dude is heavy handed and can take one or two shots. This will be two rhinos going at it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 26 2013, 08:48 AM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 26 2013, 07:27 AM) *
Dude I have never eaten at Shoney's before. Their sign freaks me out. I don't know what it is.

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/Go-Away-Thread.jpg)

+Quote Post
VJones
post Apr 26 2013, 04:43 PM
Post #23

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

Serg says he has beef with Cotto and would like to teach him respect. Will fight GGG, Geale, and Quillen.

Did we talk about this yet?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 26 2013, 07:27 AM) *
Dude I have never eaten at Shoney's before. Their sign freaks me out. I don't know what it is. I never did coke either and I am not about to start but if I did do it I think I would be in party mode and not wearing some panty hose with boxing gloves on. No sir!

The one on Pico? Hell no! Line is too long. Love their lemonade!

Jack that fight ain't going more than 6 rounds. That dude is heavy handed and can take one or two shots. This will be two rhinos going at it!

the one in hollywood is closer to me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2013, 04:54 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 26 2013, 05:43 PM) *
Serg says he has beef with Cotto and would like to teach him respect. Will fight GGG, Geale, and Quillen.

Did we talk about this yet?

martinez picking on the little guys. smh. what's his beef with cotto?

i'm interested in him fighting ggg and quillen. geale...eh.

+Quote Post
VJones
post Apr 26 2013, 05:12 PM
Post #26

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,614

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 26 2013, 04:54 PM) *
martinez picking on the little guys. smh. what's his beef with cotto?

i'm interested in him fighting ggg and quillen. geale...eh.

Yeah...as much as I enjoy Sergio, I kinda feel the same. Cotto's too small.

As for the "beef"....I can't remember which fight...but apparently Martinez and Cotto both in appearance...Martinez goes over to greet Cotto. Cotto shuns him. Sergio is insulted. New beef. Lol

Cotto's kinda always "rude" to most everyone...I don't think it was personal as much as it is simply his personality. He's just not personable. He's terribly quiet. Stoic. Vast difference between him and Tito. And that's why Tito gets all the love...even in PR.

I think Serg was definitely offended. But I think more than that, he's really looking for that big money fight. He'll never get it from Floyd. Oscar will more than likely never feed Canelo to him. Cotto's the only other player...

I agree....Serg vs. GGG and Quillen. Great fights!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 26 2013, 06:12 PM) *
Yeah...as much as I enjoy Sergio, I kinda feel the same. Cotto's too small.

As for the "beef"....I can't remember which fight...but apparently Martinez and Cotto both in appearance...Martinez goes over to greet Cotto. Cotto shuns him. Sergio is insulted. New beef. Lol

Cotto's kinda always "rude" to most everyone...I don't think it was personal as much as it is simply his personality. He's just not personable. He's terribly quiet. Stoic. Vast difference between him and Tito. And that's why Tito gets all the love...even in PR.

I think Serg was definitely offended. But I think more than that, he's really looking for that big money fight. He'll never get it from Floyd. Oscar will more than likely never feed Canelo to him. Cotto's the only other player...

I agree....Serg vs. GGG and Quillen. Great fights!

cotto is definitely stoic and guarded.

i feel bad for sergio in a way...he blazed a serious trail and took on some great opposition in doing so. cintron, williams 2x, pavlik, chavez....and he still isn't the big star he should be. if he can fight and beat ggg, quillen and maybe move up to take on ward in a big fight...he can pretty much seal his legacy. that would be an impressive career. he doesn't need cotto or floyd.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 26 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #28

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 26 2013, 06:48 AM) *

Dude I am sorry! Hey I do dig Houston's! Their steak is the shit!!!
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 26 2013, 02:53 PM) *
the one in hollywood is closer to me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I never eaten at the one in Hollywood. I usually go to the IHOP by the wax museum. But I will check it out.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 26 2013, 07:28 PM
Post #29

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Murray looks prepped, I think he's gonna give serg more trouble than he's expecting.

The cotto beef has something to do with something cotto said, I forgot what but they asked cotto about Martinez and he said something and martinez felt disrespected

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 26 2013, 07:41 PM
Post #30

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 26 2013, 08:28 PM) *
Murray looks prepped, I think he's gonna give serg more trouble than he's expecting.

The cotto beef has something to do with something cotto said, I forgot what but they asked cotto about Martinez and he said something and martinez felt disrespected

all these guys with hurt feelings. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) and why is it always because of something some puerto rican said? they're just words. smh.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Apr 26 2013, 07:42 PM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:43 AM