IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> james kirkland, is out of the penn... whats next?
JLUVBABY
post Sep 30 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #1

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

James Kirkland was released this morning.... what do you guys think is next?... i feel he should have a few tune ups get his rhythm back then jump right back into the big fights.... id love to see him fight angulo or a vanes in maybe 2 or 3 fights or maybe even get a title shot.... in my opinion he brings lots of action to the division..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Sep 30 2010, 03:26 PM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

What's next... judging the rate of recidivism amongst black males... his ass will be back in jail... that is what is more than likely next for Kirkland

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Sep 30 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Sep 30 2010, 03:26 PM) *
What's next... judging the rate of recidivism amongst black males... his ass will be back in jail... that is what is more than likely next for Kirkland

so basically since he's a black male he has a higher rate of being rearrested since he's a black male then if he was a white male is what you're saying?

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 30 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #4

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

I would suggest some form of felony & a further stint of education in the bluestone college.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 30 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 30 2010, 06:35 PM) *
so basically since he's a black male he has a higher rate of being rearrested since he's a black male then if he was a white male is what you're saying?

If you look at our crime newspaper section daily, it is probably 80%+ a certain race(won't say which one). Just saying.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Sep 30 2010, 07:43 PM

+Quote Post
Romulus9
post Sep 30 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #6

Formerly wvu8893

Member No.: 2,334

No idea what's next for Kirkland, although I'd enjoy it if a video surfaced of Ann Wolfe just beating his ass senseless in the gym.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Sep 30 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #7

Welterweight

Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 30 2010, 06:35 PM) *

Actually I was being sarcastic, there is no racism in stating that the high% of black males reenter prison ( recidivism) like revolving doors, and based upon these statistics (50% of all felony offenders go to back within three years) point to a great probability that he goes back to prison.Being black and growing up Black in America I am making a statement of what I see. I don't wish that on Kirkland ... just was being funny in a real sense

before he went to prison people were considering killer in the ring. Lets see if prison has tarnished him at all???

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Sep 30 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #8

Guests

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Oct 1 2010, 08:35 AM) *

I don't know, I know you are black and not sure if you agree. But statistics show that black people have higher rates of crimes. To me I have never thought that is the case because they are 'black', I thought that has always been the case because of social and culture reasons.
They grow up in poor areas, and growing up in poor and bad areas, you are more likely to commit crimes, though like I said, I never felt that it's in black peoples genes, I just felt that there are more black people that grow up in bad situations, and growing up around bad places play a major influence on how people grow up.
Yes, statistically they offend more, but I don't think it has anything to do with them being black, it more has to do with black people growing up in worse off areas, and it's a vicious cycle when you don't have the right people around you when growing up.
Not sure if you see what I am saying, but I think they commit more crimes because of social up brining, not because it's in their genes or anything. You throw in just as many white kids and let them grow up the same way they grow up, they probably have the same chance of committing crimes.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Sep 30 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #9

Guests

This post has been edited by Fitz: Sep 30 2010, 10:28 PM

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 30 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #10

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

Being a Collingwood supporter Fitz you must be a criminal by nature.......

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 05:45 PM