Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Strikeforce, Fedor vs. Silva
kidbazooka1
post Feb 13 2011, 03:10 AM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

HAhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah Fedor just got f*cked up AGAIN.

Greater than Anderson Silva NO F*KING WAY sh*t he may not even be greater than GSP.

Man this has been a beautiful month for me first Anderson destroys Belfort in sniper like fashion with a move only he can pull off and then Fedor gets raped by Bigfoot.

Nah in all seriousness thought Fedor came out like he always does just swinging for the fences he set nothing up and came out very predictable. I think Silva was ready for that and came prepared with a good strategy.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Feb 13 2011, 03:11 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 13 2011, 03:17 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 13 2011, 12:44 AM) *
Goddman close first round. Fedor needs to stop swinging for the goddamn fences and start using his superior technique. He ate some nasty shit from Silva in that round. A few shootouts in that round, I don't wanna see that.

Fedor needs to relax.

War sorry to say but Fedor was never the most technical striker around.

Fedor was always much too crude for my likeing

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Feb 13 2011, 04:24 AM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Feb 13 2011, 03:17 AM) *
War sorry to say but Fedor was never the most technical striker around.

Fedor was always much too crude for my likeing

I didn't mean superior punching technique, I meant superior fighting technique. Fedor in his prime was a machine that would take fighters down and maul them to death on the ground, pounding them out or submitting them in due course. All sizes and shapes. It didn't matter.

Fedor today just swings for the fences. He sets nothing up at all. Just swings like a gorilla. Period.

But make no mistake. In his prime he was the greatest fighter that ever fought in MMA.

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Feb 13 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #24

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

Arlovski hasn't had a good chin since his losing the first time to Tim Silvia. I'm not surprised at all by the outcome with this fight.

Not really surprised with the outcome in the Fedor fight. Shit, Fedor barely got by the very crude Brett Rogers.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Feb 13 2011, 04:31 PM
Post #25

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

The commentators were saying Big Foot would have been around 285 by fight night. The guys fedor have been fighting are enormous. He could easily make light heavy, if he dropped the jiggle.

Lets see how Silva does when he's fighting a guy with probably a 60 pound weight advantage and as big a height and reach advantage as Silva enjoyed tonight. My guess is he stinks up the joint circling for 3 rounds

But i agree. Fedor was too willing to get hit in the exchanges, and he couldnt get out from under the giant that was laying on him. It was the same with the Werdum fight, you could see that sub coming from a mile away and he didnt even try to get out of it. Certainly not the fedor of old. Time to hang em up

As for Arlovski, someone should save him from himself before he gets brain damaged

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 13 2011, 06:04 PM
Post #26

Super Middleweight

Arlovski has been done for a while now he had all the telent in the world but his chin just couldn't take it.

I really hope he decides to hang em' up.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Feb 14 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #27

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

The true end AND beginning of an era...STRIKEFORCE has OFFICIALLY taken over as THE BEST organisation to watch in MMA with this Grand Prix...credit to the underrated Big Foot for his world beater performance...this tourney is WIDE OPEN.

P.S.~ I like that you put this in the UFC section, Warlord (because it shows up on The Front Page)...people need to know about SF.

+Quote Post
JD
post Feb 14 2011, 10:37 AM
Post #28

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

And the best news of all...you don't have to spend $55 a pop to watch it.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Feb 14 2011, 12:21 PM
Post #29

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Wish someone would start showing strikeforce over here. Would be good for it to get a little bigger. Give Dana White something to think about.

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Feb 14 2011, 01:02 PM
Post #30

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

Fedor all time, is much better than anderson silva. Right now tho, he isnt. Age and inactivity have caught up with him. Like all great fighters, he finally declined. Saying Anderson silva is the greatest ever is equal to saying rocky marciano is the greatest ever. Thing is, Marciano is dead, and Silva has time to build on his above average resume.

This post has been edited by Run and Gun Game Calls: Feb 14 2011, 01:02 PM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 03:13 PM