> May 4th Undercard possibility, Guerrero is talking sh*t! Nice
daprofessor
post Feb 28 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 26 2013, 11:27 PM) *
I actually agree with this. History has shown that nothing good comes out of being in line for a Canelo shot, so its a good idea to keep his mouth closed until after the guerrero fight.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 28 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 26 2013, 11:21 PM) *
I see what your saying, I agree he's pumping up the fight. I am one of the ones who called him a nut for calling Floyd out and I still don't think he deserves the fight but he did earn it by beating Aydin and Guerrero. He got into it with one of Floyd's employees on twitter not to long ago. It's entertainment and he's bringing that

And I just got a feeling that if Trout can put it all together that he can stop Canelo. But I see a decision W for Trout in that fight, I just hope he doesn't get robbed

that's looking very likely.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 28 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #43

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 28 2013, 01:11 PM) *
We share the same sentiments, lol. He's officially believed his own hype, and that's usually a recipe for downfall.

Believe it or not, I'm starting to get this nagging feeling that he upsets Trout, rather than the other way around. Reason is, we all want to see him lose, and loss hardly ever materializes for that reason alone. Lol

Truthfully, I have no problem with Canelo or GBP...until both of their names are in the same sentence, which usually spells "fuckery".

I don't know where or when the egotistical stuff came into play but I do remember after he beat one of his usual dead bodies, that in the post fight interview he said he wanted Mayweather and he'd fight the devil to get to Mayweather. Ever since then it's been this diva antics and I hate it.

You might be right, everytime...like clockwork the fans want a fighter to lose, that fighter almost always comes out victorious.

I'm hoping for a Trout win nonetheless but I hope he comes in with the mindset that he's fighting in enemy territory and he will have to "beat" Canelo not "win" to get the decision

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 28 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #44

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 28 2013, 05:09 PM) *
I don't know where or when the egotistical stuff came into play but I do remember after he beat one of his usual dead bodies, that in the post fight interview he said he wanted Mayweather and he'd fight the devil to get to Mayweather. Ever since then it's been this diva antics and I hate it.

You might be right, everytime...like clockwork the fans want a fighter to lose, that fighter almost always comes out victorious.

I'm hoping for a Trout win nonetheless but I hope he comes in with the mindset that he's fighting in enemy territory and he will have to "beat" Canelo not "win" to get the decision

Think Chavez and Sweet Pea. Not only did Sweet Pea win he dominated Chavez and they still gave Chavez the draw. this will not be any different. Trout will to knock Red Head down in every round. He is the next Golden Boy, remember?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 28 2013, 10:28 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 28 2013, 08:55 PM) *
Think Chavez and Sweet Pea. Not only did Sweet Pea win he dominated Chavez and they still gave Chavez the draw. this will not be any different. Trout will to knock Red Head down in every round. He is the next Golden Boy, remember?

whitaker/chavez made me sick to my stomach. they did him wrong.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 28 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #46

Light Heavyweight

We could make a 10hr movie/documentary with all the bad decisions that have been made in boxing. That Whitaker-Chavez fight was just blatant buffoonery

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 28 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 28 2013, 07:09 PM) *

Yeah I remember him saying that. I believe it was after he beat the stuffing out stuntman Cintron in Mexico.

EVERY time I wanted Manny to lose, it never happened. I got a little bit of joy out of the Bradley decision, but it was bittersweet. As soon as I stop giving a shit, Marquez left him snoozing on the canvas.

Hope he comes into the fight with a Marquez mindset, but if not, then we already know how this one will end. There's too much money to be made off Canelo, and his Mayweather fight was so "close" that I'm sure the judges and handlers of the fight wouldn't want to ruin a big money showdown.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 1 2013, 01:56 AM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 28 2013, 10:15 PM) *
Yeah I remember him saying that. I believe it was after he beat the stuffing out stuntman Cintron in Mexico.

EVERY time I wanted Manny to lose, it never happened. I got a little bit of joy out of the Bradley decision, but it was bittersweet. As soon as I stop giving a shit, Marquez left him snoozing on the canvas.

Hope he comes into the fight with a Marquez mindset, but if not, then we already know how this one will end. There's too much money to be made off Canelo, and his Mayweather fight was so "close" that I'm sure the judges and handlers of the fight wouldn't want to ruin a big money showdown.

He's going to need to because like you said, that Mayweather fight is dangling over Canelo's head and they don't want to see that vanish into thin air.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 1 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #49

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 1 2013, 01:56 AM) *
He's going to need to because like you said, that Mayweather fight is dangling over Canelo's head and they don't want to see that vanish into thin air.

Absolutely...hence why Marquez got jobbed in the 3rd Pac fight. The megafight still had a little steam left in it.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 1 2013, 02:21 PM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Mares vs de Leon now on this bill. Not a good sign for Floyd if they are gonna have mares type officials that night

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 12:26 AM