IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pac Arrested!, What is going on here?!?
bnoles4life
post May 15 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #31

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 15 2013, 12:03 PM) *
I think it's pretty safe to say people on this board are pretty biased on Pac lol

Really? Get outta here........lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 15 2013, 07:28 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Jovi @ May 16 2013, 12:46 AM) *
I didn't want it to seem like i hate Pacquiao. I dont judge him at all for whatever his life is outside the ring, i can care less. To each his own. But on countless occasions i have had to Defend Floyd just because i like him for what he does inside the ring. A Pacquiao Fan thinks Pac is invincible just because you never hear about him in the media. They are both human, and no human is perfect. Somehow and debate from Mayweather vs Pacquiao to Pacquiao being a rich politician saint of a 3rd world country vs Mayweather being afraid who beats women and is a shitty human being who gets his shit repossessed.

I was just saying because I hear so much ridicule about Mayweather. Bruce lee was right when he spoke on why he didn't like the term "star" or "Superstar".

Being the observer that i am, it all makes sense though. If you caught up in politics then i know you're lying. If you're under Bob Arum's umbrella then things can be questionable. Idk where the downfall started for Pacquiao but as its been pretty apparent over the last couple year. hopefully they pay off Rios so he takes a knee and doesn't put Pac into retirement.....That was a joke but either way i wouldn't be surprised.

I forgot their was a movie about Pacquiao, but i didn't watch it, his career isn't over yet and he obviously still has alot more of his destiny to fold out before it should be put in a movie. I read reviews but never heard any uproars about it.

Actually am a Pac fan, I think he is close to invincible because of the image of portrays. You have to defend Mayweather because of the image he's chosen to portray over the past few years "Money". Also Pac was supposed to beat up the big bad wolf of Mayweather which is why the media got behind the "hero" image/concept. I've been repeating myself so much about this point its just like refer to post #

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 15 2013, 11:19 PM
Post #33

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 15 2013, 01:20 PM) *
on top of all of this...she's writing a book.

That book gon flop

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 15 2013, 11:22 PM
Post #34

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 15 2013, 05:20 PM) *
Wouldn't go that far, I can see there point of view, I mean I harbor the same hate for Canelo so I can't really say much, but it's funny when Mayweather was accused all you heard was "lets here all the facts first"

You should always want to hear the facts first whether it's Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather or just a regular Joe. Some people choose to be ignorant to that fact..I thank God every day that I have common sense because a lot of people don't have it.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 16 2013, 07:12 AM
Post #35

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

This arrest does not surprise me in the least: Pacquiao has harbored a fugitive in his own home, witnessed a murder, has a serious gambling problem, has children outside of his marriage, guilty of extra material affairs with Filipino pop stars, actresses, and prostitutes, and he puts out bad albums and movies. Plus he likes to party at the Gray stone Manor.

I watched all the sport programs yesterday and guess what? Not one mention of Pac's arrest, do you know why? Two reasons: he is the media's darling and he is no longer relevant since he has been put to sleep. He was the answer to the Mayweather problem but since that ship has sailed, he is now on the down slide until he has two spectacular fights. He is facing Rios but that can prove problematic.

The short in of it all is, he is protected, plain and simple. The quiet ones always do dirt.

+Quote Post
pacco_diablo
post May 16 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #36

Featherweight

Member No.: 2,107

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 01:53 PM) *
I don't think that is an accurate number but to each his own lol

And at the 2nd bolded, that statement can go both ways because sometimes that's not always the case. Sometimes the public and/or the media put unnecessary labels on people

You may be right. I just sort of threw that number out there.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 16 2013, 12:38 PM
Post #37

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 07:12 AM) *
This arrest does not surprise me in the least: Pacquiao has harbored a fugitive in his own home, witnessed a murder, has a serious gambling problem, has children outside of his marriage, guilty of extra material affairs with Filipino pop stars, actresses, and prostitutes, and he puts out bad albums and movies. Plus he likes to party at the Gray stone Manor.

I watched all the sport programs yesterday and guess what? Not one mention of Pac's arrest, do you know why? Two reasons: he is the media's darling and he is no longer relevant since he has been put to sleep. He was the answer to the Mayweather problem but since that ship has sailed, he is now on the down slide until he has two spectacular fights. He is facing Rios but that can prove problematic.

The short in of it all is, he is protected, plain and simple. The quiet ones always do dirt.

The story changing so much it's ridiculous....I read something that said he didn't get arrested and that it was people close to him who beat the guy up but he may be facing charges. I'll wait till the situation keeps unfolding itself, it's crazy right now

And the funny thing is I didn't see it on television either but I did see on ESPN, more then a few times them questioning whether Mayweather being the top earner in sports a bad thing

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 02:00 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 12:19 AM) *
That book gon flop

it'll be an E-book...or offered for 99cents from amazon on your kindle.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 16 2013, 02:02 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:12 AM) *

hbo...building stars...one favorable match up + spin/fellatio from lampley at a time.

that should be hbo's motto. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post May 16 2013, 02:14 PM
Post #40

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 12:38 PM) *
The story changing so much it's ridiculous....I read something that said he didn't get arrested and that it was people close to him who beat the guy up but he may be facing charges. I'll wait till the situation keeps unfolding itself, it's crazy right now

And the funny thing is I didn't see it on television either but I did see on ESPN, more then a few times them questioning whether Mayweather being the top earner in sports a bad thing

what show?

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:31 PM