IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah Preview and Poll!, Who Will Win? Vote Now! (April 27, on Showtime!)
Garcia vs. Judah
Who Wins?
Garcia by close decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Garcia by wide decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Garcia by KO/TKO [ 6 ] ** [40.00%]
Judah by close decision [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Judah by wide decision [ 1 ] ** [6.67%]
Judah by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [13.33%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 15

mrchitown
post Apr 25 2013, 06:54 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 24 2013, 08:59 PM) *
i think zab caught the camp off guard and i'll agree with chi...it's 1-1.

i'll also agree...if that was someone steppin to my pops...i'm done talking. u disrespect my ppl, i'm swingin. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Smart of Zab to return the favor but he needs to switch gears. I'm a big Zab fan but he's playing right into Team Garcia's trap, especially Angel. He did it with Khan, he had Khan so wound up and angry that he abandoned his game plan and only sought to seek and destroy. Judah is going down the same road. Yall both hurled insults at eac hother, leave it at that, you paid to fight not see who has the best one liners
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sduck
post Apr 25 2013, 07:58 PM
Post #42

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Anyone else seen Zab's rant in the presser? Dude is done, he lost this fight. It's always his mental game that gets to him, and it's gotten to him so much prior to this fight. Danny Garcia lets his father do all the talking, so he has nothing to worry about, it's Zab getting heated and losing his head. I feel for Zab, but I think he'll lose this fight, definitely.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Apr 25 2013, 08:01 PM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

The presser today was pretty damn funny. They kep Zab locked in a basement with no food or water for hours. They opened the cage and he goes after DLH. DLH looked pissed. He hd the "I'm gonna give him a boxing lesson," look on his face. Zaband Angel really sold this fight. I agree with everything Zab said today. If he doesnt stop Garcia in 5, then as usual, it will be a long night for Zab. I'm rooting for Zab and starting to swing toward him edging it. I want to see Angel stfu.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 25 2013, 08:10 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Oooowee! This one is heating up! I agree with Checkleft though, Zab is waaay too emotional right about now. I'm just glad that he was able to get it all off his chest right then. I mean damn, the way they treated him and his team was very disrespectful, so again, I hope he can get it off his chest in the ring on Saturday.

As I said in the last presser that got all out of hand, Zab was already two rounds into the fight after that. This time, I think he's two rounds deeper into it. With that in mind, he'll either come out and stay composed for a round (or half a round), then go to work early. Problem is, that impeccable defense that he spoke of...hmm...I've never really seen it.

If he gets caught up in a war of exchanges, then that hook has his name on it. He has to catch Danny early and hope that he's not warmed up, or else...

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 25 2013, 08:38 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

zab is on some bullshit. first of all...yesterday he was talking about crashing parties and today he's talking about the reason he was there was to support danny jacobs and peter quillen? everyone knows he was there to try and even the score. he did in a way... angel and danny tucked tail and dipped. i can't say i don't blame them for doing so. zab was rolling deep and u never know what could have happened. so now...today, they decided to separate the camps for the final presser...i'd say that's in order when u figure zab would probably try and pull something different today. so if oscar called zab unprofessional for what went down yesterday...my answer to that is it's not any more unprofessional than what angel did at the original presser. he spoke truth....it hurt zabs feelings....zab wanted to hurt him for that. he brought his squad to the sports store to do so. it's a back and forth thing that happens everyday in the hood. bottom line....all scores should be settled in the ring. i hope security is tight at the barclays because i get the feeling shit is going to hit the fan one way or the other. judah isn't a stranger to crazy shit. *see floyd/zab.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 25 2013, 09:33 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 08:38 PM) *
zab is on some bullshit. first of all...yesterday he was talking about crashing parties and today he's talking about the reason he was there was to support danny jacobs and peter quillen? everyone knows he was there to try and even the score. he did in a way... angel and danny tucked tail and dipped. i can't say i don't blame them for doing so. zab was rolling deep and u never know what could have happened. so now...today, they decided to separate the camps for the final presser...i'd say that's in order when u figure zab would probably try and pull something different today. so if oscar called zab unprofessional for what went down yesterday...my answer to that is it's not any more unprofessional than what angel did at the original presser. he spoke truth....it hurt zabs feelings....zab wanted to hurt him for that. he brought his squad to the sports store to do so. it's a back and forth thing that happens everyday in the hood. bottom line....all scores should be settled in the ring. i hope security is tight at the barclays because i get the feeling shit is going to hit the fan one way or the other. judah isn't a stranger to crazy shit. *see floyd/zab.

This aint the hood though and the difference is when you running a business that unprofessional stuff is a no no, you damage relationships like that. Zab needs to stop with the rants but I understand him, if somebody did that to your fighter you'd be pissed and you know it. You don't do shit like that it's foul. Oscar thought he was gon get off with that clean but Zab blew up the place and then he looking like he gon do something like he still a threat to somebody lol.

I can't condone none of that. I'm a seller not a buyer and if I acted like that to one of my clients I'd expect to lose their business. Buyers go for shit like that the sellers don't

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 25 2013, 09:40 PM
Post #47

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 04:09 PM) *
i'm watching the press conference and zab has flipped. apparently gbp put them in a small room and split them up for the final presser. he sounds amped.

he also snapped on oscar and refused to shake his hand for something oscar apparently said on twitter. anyone know what was said on twitter?

What ever it is he said he deleted them quickly, but I did see the back and forth between Froch and Ward....Froch told Ward that he, fuck it I'll just post it

Andre S.O.G. Ward ‏@andreward 2h
@Carl_Froch Stop making excuses Carl...answer the question. UK fans want to know...why?? Answer please...

@Carl_Froch I'll leave it for now "champ". I know you have a big fight coming up...don't want you to lose focus...that wouldn't be good. Lol

Carl Froch ‏@Carl_Froch 2h
@andreward no problem big shot, I enjoy the banter but your question is "boring" reminds me of a style of fighting that fans can't watch LOLAndre

@Carl_Froch You have to come stronger than that bro! Only people who agree with you are your neighbors in Nottingham!! Get some rest "champ"

@andreward 18 thousand seat stadium sold out in 3 hours and being shown on the best platform on PPV! Meanwhile you're still too boring! Zzzz

Carl Froch ‏@Carl_Froch 3h
@andreward @skysportsboxing You make me laugh Ward! What's happened to your career!? So boring kid, you could put a glass eye to sleep

That last tweet from Froch was venomous lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 25 2013, 09:48 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 10:33 PM) *
This aint the hood though and the difference is when you running a business that unprofessional stuff is a no no, you damage relationships like that. Zab needs to stop with the rants but I understand him, if somebody did that to your fighter you'd be pissed and you know it. You don't do shit like that it's foul. Oscar thought he was gon get off with that clean but Zab blew up the place and then he looking like he gon do something like he still a threat to somebody lol.

I can't condone none of that. I'm a seller not a buyer and if I acted like that to one of my clients I'd expect to lose their business. Buyers go for shit like that the sellers don't

i hear u stephen. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

but seriously...i'm with u. i agree.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 25 2013, 09:51 PM
Post #49

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 10:40 PM) *
What ever it is he said he deleted them quickly, but I did see the back and forth between Froch and Ward....Froch told Ward that he, fuck it I'll just post it

@Carl_Froch Stop making excuses Carl...answer the question. UK fans want to know...why?? Answer please...

@Carl_Froch I'll leave it for now "champ". I know you have a big fight coming up...don't want you to lose focus...that wouldn't be good. Lol

@andreward no problem big shot, I enjoy the banter but your question is "boring" reminds me of a style of fighting that fans can't watch LOLAndre

@Carl_Froch You have to come stronger than that bro! Only people who agree with you are your neighbors in Nottingham!! Get some rest "champ"

@andreward 18 thousand seat stadium sold out in 3 hours and being shown on the best platform on PPV! Meanwhile you're still too boring! Zzzz

@andreward @skysportsboxing You make me laugh Ward! What's happened to your career!? So boring kid, you could put a glass eye to sleep

i'm tired of froch. his arrogant act is old. he got his ass handed to him by a 'boring' fighter. what's that say about him? ward is one of boxing's good guys so he isn't going to talk the right kind of shit...plus he isn't witty enough. i would have left it at...'come talk to me after u avenge your 2 losses (kessler/dirrell) otherwise stfu.' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 25 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #50

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 10:40 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

After I actually understood what he said, I laughed my ass off!

I bet Froch was in the mirror laughing after he hit the "tweet" button, like he actually has to convince himself that he tweeted it.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 07:04 AM