> Garcia vs. Zab Who do you like?
checkleft
post Jan 12 2013, 08:23 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 12 2013, 10:29 AM) *
Wait when did Zab get rid of Sweet Pea? That sucks. And Yoel is an interesting character.

Yea like I said he's been gone since after the Khan fight. Sweet pea said he didn't listen at all, that he just zones out.

Yoel is a character but I don't like him in the corner. He demands too much attention, seems like he wants the eyes to be on him. Doesn't give great advice, and yells a lot of jibberish. "Boom boom blah! Zab!" Lol.

He better hope.his uncle is training him if he wants any chance in this fight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2013, 01:45 PM
Post #32

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jan 12 2013, 03:40 PM) *
Yeak OK.. even still in that one.. Paris touched Zab to the head and body just and itchy bit and Zab started his usual mental midget shit (elbow to throat of Paris) LMAO...I am sure he will resort to some BS in this one LMAO Judah may in fact be more talented but he has a small brain in there... mentally weak

I knew you would comment sooner or later lol. But it still doesn't change the fact Paris is nothing more then a thug with boxing gloves and he got the ass whooping of his life. In this fight just like the Paris fight, Zab has advantages he can exploit

Judah performs well in these kind of fights, Garcia is not a star, he's not big time like some believe. Zab messes up when the stakes are high. But Garcia is average, but he finds a way to win. If Zab loses badly or gets KO'd I think he should retire, I'd hate to see him be a gate keeper. I'm rolling with Zab for the win but I'd be lying if I said the odds weren't in Danny's favor

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2013, 01:47 PM
Post #33

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 12 2013, 03:18 PM) *
Speaking of Paris, what the hell happen to him?

I'd like to know too, he hasn't been seen or heard from since that fight. I don't even know if he's had a fight since then

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 13 2013, 04:32 PM
Post #34

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Zab's uncle will be training him but from what I read Yoel will be in the corner this time. I never said Yoel was training him. As for Sweet Pea, he and Zab still have a close relationship according to multiple reports and Sweet Pea still comes in from time to time to work with Zab on his defense and footwork.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 13 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #35

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 13 2013, 02:47 PM) *
I'd like to know too, he hasn't been seen or heard from since that fight. I don't even know if he's had a fight since then

I don't know about his body but his pride was last seen in Brooklyn.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2013, 07:30 PM
Post #36

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 13 2013, 03:33 PM) *
I don't know about his body but his pride was last seen in Brooklyn.

Haha true

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 13 2013, 07:32 PM
Post #37

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 13 2013, 03:32 PM) *
Zab's uncle will be training him but from what I read Yoel will be in the corner this time. I never said Yoel was training him. As for Sweet Pea, he and Zab still have a close relationship according to multiple reports and Sweet Pea still comes in from time to time to work with Zab on his defense and footwork.

That's not good, I know that's his father but Yoel brings nothing to the table for Zab. I hope he doesn't talk, I don't want to hear cuss words mixed in with bang, boom, boom

+Quote Post
Southeastpaw
post Jan 13 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #38

The Analyst

Member No.: 166

The educated pick is obviously Garcia. He has everything that is kryptonite for Zab. A sturdy chin, good conditioning, and applies effective pressure....and can bang. Garcia by the 4th or 5th. But I will be rooting for Zab all the way.

No matter how many times Zab has let me down, I cannot help but root for the man. IMO, Zab is going to have to come out fast and strong and try to get him out of there early. If he is able to stay focused and disciplined, he may be able to win a UD or possibly score a late KO. However, the most disciplined I have ever seen Zab at the top level is in his match with Cotto and his rematch with Spinks. Other than that, he lacks the focus required at this level.

This post has been edited by Southeastpaw: Jan 13 2013, 10:03 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 14 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #39

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 13 2013, 07:32 PM) *
That's not good, I know that's his father but Yoel brings nothing to the table for Zab. I hope he doesn't talk, I don't want to hear cuss words mixed in with bang, boom, boom

Follow by a mysterious whisper in Zab's ear with his back to the cameras.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 14 2013, 01:11 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 14 2013, 01:33 PM) *
Follow by a mysterious whisper in Zab's ear with his back to the cameras.

If that happens again I wouldn't be surprised if they ban zab and his dad for good lol

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 08:37 AM